Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Posts
    3,189

    Way TOO Much Baby Oil!!!!!

    Hello SHOWERHEADS and NON-SHOWERHEADS A.K.A SPRINKLERS. Randy "TOO Much Baby Oil" is the point of this thread and allow me to give my infinite wisdom on why Mr. TOO Much Baby Oil should be a mid carder at best. First I hear people complain all the time about Cena's 5 moves of Doom but what about Randys 5 or 6 moves of doom as well. He does the Body Stomps, Powerslam, Uppercut, Backbreaker, and Knee Drop in every match he has If he doesn't do those particular moves he always ends up doing 5 moves per match anyway. Now on to the really good stuff. While on the Raw brand, Orton was accused of harassing fellow WWE employees Amy Weber and Rochelle Loewen. Loewen, who has called Orton "an animal," claimed that he vandalized her possessions and subjected her to harassment. Now the next thing Im going to bring up is especially for Scottland a fellow member of this site since he idolizes Mr TOO Much Baby Oil. Here it is. Randy had a tattoo on his left arm which read "USMC" for United States Marine Corps but covered it up after receiving a bad conduct discharge from the service. He was sent home after serving thirty-eight days in military prison at Camp Pendleton in California. So as you can see I bring up valid points and I didn't even address his cry baby tendency's when things don't go his way in the ring. U MAD????

    I look forward to your complaints and ignorance on this topic.

    infinite wisdom
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck."

    For those that have inquiring minds allow me to help you out. After graduating from Hazelwood in 1998, Orton enlisted with the United States Marine Corps. There, he was dishonorably discharged a year later, after going AWOL (Absent Without Official Leave) on two separate occasions and disobeying an order from a commanding officer. Under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, Private First Class Orton was tried and convicted under a special court-martial and was put into a military prison for thirty-eight days.
    Last edited by IPEEINTHESHOWER; 10-27-2010 at 08:15 PM.

  2. #2
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,271
    Blog Entries
    6
    Who shat in your shoes, IPITS?

    My my, you learn something new everyday. I didn't know that about him, the marine corp stuff. I don't mind Randy so much, he's certainly not my favourite but he's ok. What I can't fathom is people buying into his whole "psycho" persona - I think it's very badly acted and I just can't buy it. At least with someone like Stone Cold you pretty much knew he was, in fact, a hard nosed redneck. I agree with the comparison to Cena - not just move amount; people coveniently overlook Randy's own miraculous no damage comebacks in his matches and crucify Cena for the same thing.

    One thing - you notice since getting the full sleeve tattoos, WWE seems to have no interest in putting him in movies anymore?



  3. #3
    I agree with everything you said. I've never been a huge Orton fan, it drives me insane that his entrance lasts longer than most of his matches. I never knew about his past with the military so that was knew to me(But its a very common thing). But obviously Vince doesn't care about the past seeing as MVP is still on the roster and he had a great past lol.

    Also 80% of the WWE roster complains and cries in the ring when things dont go their way.. Undertaker is the worst, but I guess Orton has more power since he's gotten wrestlers fired(Mr Kennedy)

    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    One thing - you notice since getting the full sleeve tattoos, WWE seems to have no interest in putting him in movies anymore?
    Yeah Vince hates tattoo's look at MVP again lol.. Maybe orton has no desire to work in movies? or maybe they don't want to give him time off to film.

  4. #4
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,271
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Perfect View Post
    I agree with everything you said. I've never been a huge Orton fan, it drives me insane that his entrance lasts longer than most of his matches. I never knew about his past with the military so that was knew to me(But its a very common thing). But obviously Vince doesn't care about the past seeing as MVP is still on the roster and he had a great past lol.

    Also 80% of the WWE roster complains and cries in the ring when things dont go their way.. Undertaker is the worst, but I guess Orton has more power since he's gotten wrestlers fired(Mr Kennedy)



    Yeah Vince hates tattoo's look at MVP again lol.. Maybe orton has no desire to work in movies? or maybe they don't want to give him time off to film.
    He's a shitty actor anyway. As for MVP, I thought the WWE should have played up the "I turned my life around" angle much more.



  5. #5

  6. #6
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,271
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by tantrum View Post
    Who cares?
    Really? Why bother commenting?



  7. #7
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Really? Why bother commenting?
    Why bother acknowledging it?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  8. #8
    Didn't Mick foley mention that?(about his discharge from the marines)on a episode of raw when they were feuding on raw around the time Orton spit in Foley's face and he just walked away I think it was 2003 or 2004 I think.
    Last edited by CobraNightviper; 10-28-2010 at 12:44 PM.

  9. #9
    We all know that this business in made of cycles... The Rock left WWE after a few movies and dedicate to that... Cena took his place in wrestling and now he will also (hopefully soon) leave wrestling to move into Hollywood. Now Orton seems to be the guy taking over the "Face of the company" role... So, if you look at it this way, Orton will be the next "Cena"

    For those who talk so much about the "5 move set of doom"... LETS GET REAL...!!! that's wrestling... A wrestler MUST get those moves in order to be identified by them.. Think of the great Superstars, and you'll see that you will not be able to remember more than 5 moves each... THAT IS THE POINT...!!!

    The amount of damage caused by those moves is highly relative, how much damage does "People's elbow", "The pedigree", "Hogan's Leg drop" caused...?? Its all about the theatricals of the movement... RKO is one of the few moves that makes crowds jump from their seats... This is a FACT, if you don't believe it, I invite you to review the last PPV's and check it out.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by cato79 View Post
    We all know that this business in made of cycles... The Rock left WWE after a few movies and dedicate to that... Cena took his place in wrestling and now he will also (hopefully soon) leave wrestling to move into Hollywood. Now Orton seems to be the guy taking over the "Face of the company" role... So, if you look at it this way, Orton will be the next "Cena"

    For those who talk so much about the "5 move set of doom"... LETS GET REAL...!!! that's wrestling... A wrestler MUST get those moves in order to be identified by them.. Think of the great Superstars, and you'll see that you will not be able to remember more than 5 moves each... THAT IS THE POINT...!!!

    The amount of damage caused by those moves is highly relative, how much damage does "People's elbow", "The pedigree", "Hogan's Leg drop" caused...?? Its all about the theatricals of the movement... RKO is one of the few moves that makes crowds jump from their seats... This is a FACT, if you don't believe it, I invite you to review the last PPV's and check it out.
    Well said...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.