Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 236
  1. #51
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Hyped for Raw next week!


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  2. #52
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,680
    Blog Entries
    5
    Name: Brock Lesnar

    Alignment: Tweener

    Bio/Gimmick: War Machine

    Theme Song: "Next Big Thing" by Jim Johnston

    Finishers: F-5, Shooting Star Press

    Signature Moves: Kimura lock, Triple Powerbomb


  3. #53
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Derry
    Posts
    124
    Blog Entries
    5
    Name: Santino Marella

    Alignment: Face

    Bio/Gimmick: His name is Santino Marella! He made the greatest debut known to man, when he won the IC Title in Italia! Santino is a two time IC Champ, and a tag team champion. His crowning glory was surely being a double 'Miss WrestleMania' winner! Some ppl call him a goof, others call him the greatest unibrowed wrestler of all time!

    Theme Song: La Vittoria è Mia (Victory Is Mine)

    Finishers: COOBRAAAAA!!

    Signature Moves: Salute Flying Headbutt, Arm Drag ( , Atomic Drop, Camel Clutch, Dropkick, Inverted Atomic Drop, Jawbreaker, Punching combination, ending w/ forearm smash, roll up, Split leg followed by hip toss, snap suplex, STO, sunset flip, tornado DDT


    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Santino Marella
    John Morrison

    EWNCW Creative Member

    Prediction Contests
    WWE Over The Limit- Joint 9th


    Check out my Be The Booker Fed- WWE: Revival!
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...560#post527560

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by irishman101 View Post
    Name: Santino Marella

    Alignment: Face

    Bio/Gimmick: His name is Santino Marella! He made the greatest debut known to man, when he won the IC Title in Italia! Santino is a two time IC Champ, and a tag team champion. His crowning glory was surely being a double 'Miss WrestleMania' winner! Some ppl call him a goof, others call him the greatest unibrowed wrestler of all time!

    Theme Song: La Vittoria è Mia (Victory Is Mine)

    Finishers: COOBRAAAAA!!

    Signature Moves: Salute Flying Headbutt, Arm Drag ( , Atomic Drop, Camel Clutch, Dropkick, Inverted Atomic Drop, Jawbreaker, Punching combination, ending w/ forearm smash, roll up, Split leg followed by hip toss, snap suplex, STO, sunset flip, tornado DDT
    Thanks for signing up dude! Will send you a PM!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  5. #55
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Derry
    Posts
    124
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Thanks for signing up dude! Will send you a PM!
    Sweet, looking foward to it!


    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Santino Marella
    John Morrison

    EWNCW Creative Member

    Prediction Contests
    WWE Over The Limit- Joint 9th


    Check out my Be The Booker Fed- WWE: Revival!
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...560#post527560

  6. #56
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Derry
    Posts
    124
    Blog Entries
    5
    Name: John Morrison

    Alignment: Heel

    Bio/Gimmick: Arrogant/ He is the Shaman, The Monday Night Delight and many more things. He is also a winner, as his decorated trophy cabinet will tell you.

    Theme Song: Aint no make Believe

    Finishers: Starship Pain

    Signature Moves: Superkick, shining wizard, Pelé kick, Enzigiuri, divng crossbody, suicide dive, tilt a whirl DDT, tornado DDT, russian leg sweep, shooting star press, standing moonsault.


    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Santino Marella
    John Morrison

    EWNCW Creative Member

    Prediction Contests
    WWE Over The Limit- Joint 9th


    Check out my Be The Booker Fed- WWE: Revival!
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...560#post527560

  7. #57
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,128
    Quote Originally Posted by irishman101 View Post
    Name: John Morrison

    Alignment: Heel

    Bio/Gimmick: Arrogant/ He is the Shaman, The Monday Night Delight and many more things. He is also a winner, as his decorated trophy cabinet will tell you.

    Theme Song: Aint no make Believe

    Finishers: Starship Pain

    Signature Moves: Superkick, shining wizard, Pelé kick, Enzigiuri, divng crossbody, suicide dive, tilt a whirl DDT, tornado DDT, russian leg sweep, shooting star press, standing moonsault.
    Great to have you on board with two guys mate!


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  8. #58
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Derry
    Posts
    124
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Great to have you on board with two guys mate!
    Yeah, looking foward to it


    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Santino Marella
    John Morrison

    EWNCW Creative Member

    Prediction Contests
    WWE Over The Limit- Joint 9th


    Check out my Be The Booker Fed- WWE: Revival!
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...560#post527560

  9. #59
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,680
    Blog Entries
    5
    Name: R-Truth

    Alignment
    : Face


    Bio/Gimmick
    : Ever since he formed a friendship with "Little Jimmy", R-Truth has been shown to be a bit off his rocker. What he lacks in sanity, however, he makes up for in a dynamic moveset that's sure to gte himself over in the WWE. Jerks and spiders....BEWARE. R-Truth has arrived!


    Theme Song
    : "The Awesome Truth / Little Jimmy" by Jim Johnston


    Finishers
    : Little Jimmy (Jumping reverse STO), Corkscrew Scissors Kick, Lie Detector


    Signature Moves
    :
    Hurricanrana, Jumping corkscrewhook kick, Reverse STO, Scoop powerslam, Sitout hip toss, Sitout suplex slam, Vertical suplex stunner


  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Name: R-Truth

    Alignment
    : Face


    Bio/Gimmick
    : Ever since he formed a friendship with "Little Jimmy", R-Truth has been shown to be a bit off his rocker. What he lacks in sanity, however, he makes up for in a dynamic moveset that's sure to gte himself over in the WWE. Jerks and spiders....BEWARE. R-Truth has arrived!


    Theme Song
    : "The Awesome Truth / Little Jimmy" by Jim Johnston


    Finishers
    : Little Jimmy (Jumping reverse STO), Corkscrew Scissors Kick, Lie Detector


    Signature Moves
    :
    Hurricanrana, Jumping corkscrewhook kick, Reverse STO, Scoop powerslam, Sitout hip toss, Sitout suplex slam, Vertical suplex stunner
    Thanks for signing up with a second character bro!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.