Page 980 of 1817 FirstFirst ... 480880930970978979980981982990103010801480 ... LastLast
Results 9,791 to 9,800 of 18169
  1. #9791
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    It's not the official one, but just an idea I had in my head.

    Attachment 4043
    I like it man! I agree that it should have different people on the poster, Plus Miz is not even on our roster.

    We do have a poster maker but I love some of the things you do man. Very creative.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  2. #9792
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I like it man! I agree that it should have different people on the poster, Plus Miz is not even on our roster.

    We do have a poster maker but I love some of the things you do man. Very creative.
    I understand... I just used these wrestlers to get the idea out of my head. I usually will use wrestlers according to what the boss wants. I do that with Bear and with Magglis.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  3. #9793
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    I understand... I just used these wrestlers to get the idea out of my head. I usually will use wrestlers according to what the boss wants. I do that with Bear and with Magglis.
    No problem mate! I liked it man.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  4. #9794
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    It's not the official one, but just an idea I had in my head.

    Attachment 4043
    It's not bad, the style of the S' I liked the most, still I gotta go with Eddie. SummerSlam is known as one of the WWE's Big 4. It's poster needs that big star feel to it since this is in fact such a huge PPV. Stars like Edge, Punk and The Rock could be featured to really make it pop. You also got your own upcoming stars, like the UK, Black, Aries, Rhodes and many more to feature in many PPV poster as well.

    So kudos for trying, just gotta match the poster with the feel of the PPV. If it's big, much like SummerSlam and the following of the Big 4, Survivor Series, the poster needs huge star presence in them. Any other PPV poster is up to creative to decide who they may or may not want featured. Great Ex. Should Hell in a Cell (I think that's one of the PPV's; not entirely sure) need a poster, who better to headline it than The Undertaker or HHH? Both known to have been through over half (if not more) of the HIAC matches since it's creation or the main feud going into any PPV being say Jericho vs Cena for the WWE Championship, then they should be featured. You know? Just gotta have the right feel to it. Still kudos for trying.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  5. #9795
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    It's not bad, the style of the S' I liked the most, still I gotta go with Eddie. SummerSlam is known as one of the WWE's Big 4. It's poster needs that big star feel to it since this is in fact such a huge PPV. Stars like Edge, Punk and The Rock could be featured to really make it pop. You also got your own upcoming stars, like the UK, Black, Aries, Rhodes and many more to feature in many PPV poster as well.

    So kudos for trying, just gotta match the poster with the feel of the PPV. If it's big, much like SummerSlam and the following of the Big 4, Survivor Series, the poster needs huge star presence in them. Any other PPV poster is up to creative to decide who they may or may not want featured. Great Ex. Should Hell in a Cell (I think that's one of the PPV's; not entirely sure) need a poster, who better to headline it than The Undertaker or HHH? Both known to have been through over half (if not more) of the HIAC matches since it's creation or the main feud going into any PPV being say Jericho vs Cena for the WWE Championship, then they should be featured. You know? Just gotta have the right feel to it. Still kudos for trying.
    I understand... like I said, I just got some wrestlers from the website. I know what you mean, for example Survivor Series is one of my top 3 PPVs, but why they had Miz on there? I'll never know. Oh well, such is life man.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  6. #9796
    Hyping up the card This is why I ask for them THBK



    WWE Championship
    Chris Jericho vs. Austin Aries

    World Heavyweight Championship
    Tyson Kidd vs. Edge vs. Brock Lesnar

    United States Championship; The UK is barred from ringside
    Cody Rhodes vs. Sheamus

    Intercontinental Championship
    Tyler Reks vs. Kevin Steen

    World Tag Team Championships
    All American Perfection vs. Prime Time Players vs. The Kings of Wrestling

    Road to Triumph: Scramble Match; Each fall is worth 3 points to the standings
    Lita (currently with 65 points) vs. Paige (65) vs. Beth Phoenix (60) vs. Kelly Kelly (60) vs. Trish Stratus (60)

    Handicap Match; Possible Tag Team Match should Tyler Black find a partner
    Tyler Black vs. The United Kingdom (William Regal and Drew McIntyre)

    Battle for Respect
    Cryme Tyme vs. New Age Outlaws

    The Hulkster vs The Saviour of the Masses
    Hulk Hogan vs. Damien Sandow

    Grudge Match
    Goldberg vs. Ryback

    Fatal 4 Way
    Christopher Daniels vs. Jay Lethal vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Mr. Anderson
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  7. #9797
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    I understand... like I said, I just got some wrestlers from the website. I know what you mean, for example Survivor Series is one of my top 3 PPVs, but why they had Miz on there? I'll never know. Oh well, such is life man.
    Well he is AWEEESSSSOOOOMMMMEEEE!!!! Still no f'n clue as to why he was on the poster haha
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  8. #9798
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Well he is AWEEESSSSOOOOMMMMEEEE!!!! Still no f'n clue as to why he was on the poster haha
    And just to clarify on the Survivor Series Poster.... I didn't make that one!!!
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  9. #9799
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Hyping up the card This is why I ask for them THBK



    WWE Championship
    Chris Jericho vs. Austin Aries

    World Heavyweight Championship
    Tyson Kidd vs. Edge vs. Brock Lesnar

    United States Championship; The UK is barred from ringside
    Cody Rhodes vs. Sheamus

    Intercontinental Championship
    Tyler Reks vs. Kevin Steen

    World Tag Team Championships
    All American Perfection vs. Prime Time Players vs. The Kings of Wrestling

    Road to Triumph: Scramble Match; Each fall is worth 3 points to the standings
    Lita (currently with 65 points) vs. Paige (65) vs. Beth Phoenix (60) vs. Kelly Kelly (60) vs. Trish Stratus (60)

    Handicap Match; Possible Tag Team Match should Tyler Black find a partner
    Tyler Black vs. The United Kingdom (William Regal and Drew McIntyre)

    Battle for Respect
    Cryme Tyme vs. New Age Outlaws

    The Hulkster vs The Saviour of the Masses
    Hulk Hogan vs. Damien Sandow

    Grudge Match
    Goldberg vs. Ryback

    Fatal 4 Way
    Christopher Daniels vs. Jay Lethal vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Mr. Anderson
    I now understand man!

    Well it's no biggie or anything.. but the show? Yeah... ITS DONE!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  10. #9800
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I now understand man!

    Well it's no biggie or anything.. but the show? Yeah... ITS DONE!
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.