Page 964 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 464 864 914 954962963964965966 974 1014 1064 1464 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,640 of 18790
    I'll be honest and say that I may or may not have done a promo, I don't remember.

I will say I wish that Corino and Jacobs had more promo time, rather than always looped in with Steen. I understand the situation surrounding their involvement with the Steen/Reks feus I just wish they could do some solo outings.
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I cannot stress this enough, people. You think you deserve better, don't be afraid to speak out!
    Okay. I want to be evey champion... NOW!
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Well said Jelly, off course.. be respectable though.

We don't want a riot or anything like that Haha.
    Did someone say riot!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    I'll be honest and say that I may or may not have done a promo, I don't remember.

I will say I wish that Corino and Jacobs had more promo time, rather than always looped in with Steen. I understand the situation surrounding their involvement with the Steen/Reks feus I just wish they could do some solo outings.
    I would like that cause I want to actually know more of SCUM. I remember doing my Beer Money promo for the battle royal and made fun of everyone except SCUM. I really had no idea who you were.

I agree that people should be vocal, but in a good way. I'm vocal, but through ICing mostly. If I have no promo for Beer Money I resort to ICing, but not that much lately for obvious reasons.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    But I should add, if you make a good argument, like good ole' K2 here, you could be pushed further. But if you're just upset for not winning a match against someone who deserves it more, or thinking that you deserve better when you don't, you're not helping yourself.

And also, make suggestions: not demands. You have more chance of us taking note, with suggested ideas, and good arguments Not "I should be in the PPV main event against Chris Jericho" instead of "I think a feud between my wrestler an Y2J could be interesting and entertaining for the following reasons:"
    Oh yes. Definitely. Don't be an ass about it and make sure you have the talent that you're hyping up.

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post

I honestly don't remember any promo from you man. to be fair though.. You had no warning that your request to have Corino and Jacobs as a proper tag team was accepted until the Battle Royal was announced.

That's been noted man! I would suggest speaking with Eddie or Des about that as they handle Nitro.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    But I should add, if you make a good argument, like good ole' K2 here, you could be pushed further. But if you're just upset for not winning a match against someone who deserves it more, or thinking that you deserve better when you don't, you're not helping yourself.

And also, make suggestions: not demands. You have more chance of us taking note, with suggested ideas, and good arguments Not "I should be in the PPV main event against Chris Jericho" instead of "I think a feud between my wrestler an Y2J could be interesting and entertaining for the following reasons:"
    This^ Well said.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

I honestly don't remember any promo from you man. to be fair though.. You had no warning that your request to have Corino and Jacobs as a proper tag team was accepted until the Battle Royal was announced.

That's been noted man! I would suggest speaking with Eddie or Des about that as they handle Nitro.
    I've noted it. I think that's easily do-able in the near future Krysys
    ‚Äč

Rey: Donde estan esos pendejos?

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Yeah exactly, honestly.. I'm more then happy for anyone who's not happy.. too come to me and show there keen and we can work something out. Many people have done it. GG is the perfect example! I know you would do it. I know Bear has done it. Shaz has done it and so on.

so yeah, anyone who feels like they want too.. feel free to message me anytime.
    When did i do that???

Blog Entries
    Best Match:Edge vs Taker.
    Best Promo:Rock/Ambrose-hands down. Right now on Nitro, this is my favorite feud, so kudos to THBK and Torph
    Best Piece of Booking:
    The revealing of the final 5 divas. All 5 deserve to be in it, and I'm intrigued. I honestly have no clue who the top two scoring diva's will be so that'll be intriguing to read.
    Best Debut or Return *when applicable*:John Morrison? I think he returned? I know someone used him before, idk if it's the same person or someone new.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:Not that I can think of
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:Maybe it was just me, but even with the videos, some of the matches seemed kind of short. That might come down to how it plays out in someones head when the read it though.
    Any Other Positives:Primetime Players promo, Edge promo, Lita promo, Daniels promo
    Any Other Constructive Criticism:The length of time it takes to put a show up. now this is not a knock on Des, as I know he didn't have the help he normally would, but this is just my view, on this efed and other efeds who take more than a day to get a show up. If a show is suppose to be Thursdays, and on thurs they get half a page up, and then don't get anymore up, it bugs me. I'd rather a show be 2 or 3 days late, and have it all go up within a few hrs, rather than bits and parts going up throughout 2 to 3 days. That's just my opinion though.
    Overall Show Grade: C+

Reposting the card Looking forward to the PPV.

WWE Championship
    Chris Jericho vs. Austin Aries

World Heavyweight Championship
    Tyson Kidd vs. Edge vs. Brock Lesnar

United States Championship; The UK is barred from ringside
    Cody Rhodes vs. Sheamus

Intercontinental Championship
    Tyler Reks vs. Kevin Steen

World Tag Team Championships
    All American Perfection vs. Prime Time Players vs. The Kings of Wrestling

Road to Triumph: Scramble Match; Each fall is worth 3 points to the standings
    Lita (currently with 65 points) vs. Paige (65) vs. Beth Phoenix (60) vs. Kelly Kelly (60) vs. Trish Stratus (60)

Handicap Match; Possible Tag Team Match should Tyler Black find a partner
    Tyler Black vs. The United Kingdom (William Regal and Drew McIntyre)

Battle for Respect
    Cryme Tyme vs. New Age Outlaws

The Hulkster vs The Saviour of the Masses
    Hulk Hogan vs. Damien Sandow

Grudge Match
    Goldberg vs. Ryback

Fatal 4 Way
    Christopher Daniels vs. Jay Lethal vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Mr. Anderson
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up