Page 962 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 462 862 912 952960961962963964 972 1012 1062 1462 ... LastLast
Results 9,611 to 9,620 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Match = Sent.
    Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No.. It's Super Shaz!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    In this case perhaps so, but in most cases Des has had the situation covered with a few matches from Shaz or G.

I understand and I'm glad you are interested in asking about such things but there's
    Nothing to worry about man.
    Far from worried man, just curiously inquiring
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Where's my damn official PPV card?
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Where's my damn official PPV card?
    WWE Championship
    Chris Jericho vs. Austin Aries

World Heavyweight Championship
    Tyson Kidd vs. Edge vs. Brock Lesnar

United States Championship
    Cody Rhodes vs. Sheamus

Intercontinental Championship
    Tyler Reks vs. Kevin Steen

World Tag Team Championship
    All American Perfection vs. Prime Time Players vs. The Kings of Wrestling

Road to Triumph: Scramble Match *each fall is worth 3 points to the standings*
    Lita (currently with 65 points) vs. Paige (65) vs. Beth Phoenix (60) vs. Kelly Kelly (60) vs. Trish Stratus (60)

Tyler Black and ??? vs. The United Kingdom (William Regal and Drew McIntyre)

Cryme Tyme Players vs. New Age Outlaws

Hulk Hogan vs. Damien Sandow

Goldberg vs. Ryback

Christopher Daniels vs. Jay Lethal vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Mr. Anderson
    ‚Äč

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    WWE Championship
    Chris Jericho vs. Austin Aries

World Heavyweight Championship
    Tyson Kidd vs. Edge vs. Brock Lesnar

United States Championship
    Cody Rhodes vs. Sheamus

Intercontinental Championship
    Tyler Reks vs. Kevin Steen

World Tag Team Championship
    All American Perfection vs. Prime Time Players vs. The Kings of Wrestling

Road to Triumph: Scramble Match *each fall is worth 3 points to the standings*
    Lita (currently with 65 points) vs. Paige (65) vs. Beth Phoenix (60) vs. Kelly Kelly (60) vs. Trish Stratus (60)

Tyler Black and ??? vs. The United Kingdom (William Regal and Drew McIntyre)

Cryme Tyme Players vs. New Age Outlaws

Hulk Hogan vs. Damien Sandow

Goldberg vs. Ryback

Christopher Daniels vs. Jay Lethal vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Mr. Anderson
    Wasn't the Black/UK match a handicap match? Or is this just alluding to what the UK said that even if Black found a partner they wouldn't beat them i.e. the line Regal said at the start of his part of the promo?

Wasn't the Black/UK match a handicap match? Or is this just alluding to what the UK said that even if Black found a partner they wouldn't beat them i.e. the line Regal said at the start of his part of the promo?
    Yeah it's part of the story mate. Just playing on what Regal said.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Yeah it's part of the story mate. Just playing on what Regal said.
    Interesting.....-rubs chin-.....

Best Match: Main Event. A classic match up between Edge and The Undertaker that much like the real ones, was a great clash between the two.

Best Promo: Rock and Ambrose. I'm loving this feud right now. The mind games are running high in that one and I'm looking towards that moment the two actually meet in the ring.

Best Piece of Booking: Finally seeing how The Road to Triumph came to a close and who the final Divas will be. PAIGE IS ONE OF THEM, WHOOOO!!!!!!!!

Best Debut *when applicable*: Didn't see one.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: The lack of a real tag team scene in Nitro. With Raw having the KoW/AAP/PTP feud over on Raw, I would like to see tag teams on Nitro with a fire of desire to become the next tag team champions and create some sort of #1 contendership race to see who would be next in line for a shot at the gold.

Ex. Seeing the WGTT, Cryme Tyme, Beer Money and SCUM or any combination of the teams compete among themselves on Nitro to the point where Shane McMahon would be overly impressed and made a Nitro match pitting the WGTT vs SCUM as an example with the winners gaining a future title sot.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Not that I saw.

Any Other Positives: The Lesnar, Edge, PTP and the Reks/Steen promo were really solid as were the others but those were the standouts.

Any Other Constructive Criticism: Just the show taking so long to be posted can be improved.

Overall Show Grade: B+

Best Match: Main Event. A classic match up between Edge and The Undertaker that much like the real ones, was a great clash between the two.

Best Promo: Rock and Ambrose. I'm loving this feud right now. The mind games are running high in that one and I'm looking towards that moment the two actually meet in the ring.

Best Piece of Booking: Finally seeing how The Road to Triumph came to a close and who the final Divas will be. PAIGE IS ONE OF THEM, WHOOOO!!!!!!!!

Best Debut *when applicable*: Didn't see one.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: The lack of a real tag team scene in Nitro. With Raw having the KoW/AAP/PTP feud over on Raw, I would like to see tag teams on Nitro with a fire of desire to become the next tag team champions and create some sort of #1 contendership race to see who would be next in line for a shot at the gold.

Ex. Seeing the WGTT, Cryme Tyme, Beer Money and SCUM or any combination of the teams compete among themselves on Nitro to the point where Shane McMahon would be overly impressed and made a Nitro match pitting the WGTT vs SCUM as an example with the winners gaining a future title sot.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Not that I saw.

Any Other Positives: The Lesnar, Edge, PTP and the Reks/Steen promo were really solid as were the others but those were the standouts.

Any Other Constructive Criticism: Just the show taking so long to be posted can be improved.

Overall Show Grade: B+
    For the tags team mate, I can answer that one.

In truth.. many of those teams have been a let down, when we had that match on the ppv (The tag team battle Royal) where I allowed people to summit a promo if they wished and only two teams came back with anything.. Prime Time players & Beer Money.

TTC has been hit and miss when it comes to delivering because of personal problems and Jelly submitted the better promo so the logical thing would be for us to build a feud and make people take notice of the tag scene with the three teams that will deliver.

.All American Perfection.
    .King's of wrestling.
    .Prime Time players.

I felt if we could get people interested and show how good we want this division to be, then it would hopefully motivate others and we could go from there.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

For the tags team mate, I can answer that one.

In truth.. many of those teams have been a let down, when we had that match on the ppv (The tag team battle Royal) where I allowed people to summit a promo if they wished and only two teams came back with anything.. Prime Time players & Beer Money.

TTC has been hit and miss when it comes to delivering because of personal problems and Jelly submitted the better promo so the logical thing would be for us to build a feud and make people take notice of the tag scene with the three teams that will deliver.

.All American Perfection.
    .King's of wrestling.
    .Prime Time players.

I felt if we could get people interested and show how good we want this division to be, then it would hopefully motivate others and we could go from there.
    That's exactly what I'm getting at with my feedback. By using Nitro as a place for development for those teams who as you said let you down they can show themselves to be deserving of a chance again to challenge for the gold in the future. They can't show they've improving if they're not given the chance to. They may show improvement or continue to be a let down but they need the chance to put stuff out there to really get the ball rolling in the tag team scene here in the WWE fed and Nitro would've been a great place to do so.

@ The bolded statement: I believe Krysys also submitted a tag team promo as SCUM (he told me that) aside from Jelly as the PTP and TTC as Beer Money. I don't see why he was not mentioned in your comment or considered to be a top contender for the race for the gold if he actually put in the time and effort to make a SCUM promo for the PPV and is on Nitro to boot so he could've along any other team made a good feud to make the tag team scene in Nitro somewhat relevant for future consideration as to who could and would likely be next in line for a shot at the titles.