Page 960 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 460 860 910 950958959960961962 970 1010 1060 1460 ... LastLast
Results 9,591 to 9,600 of 18790
    *in the locker room*

Hulk Hogan: Hey brother, I just wanted to drop by and wish you luck at The Great American Bash. I know you will clean house and take care of business in the ring.

*camera goes to Goldberg*

Goldberg: Luck? I don't need luck when it comes to the likes of Ryback. I've been in this business longer than this chump. He's just another victim and this Sunday everyone will see once and for all who is the most dominating force in this business.

Hulk Hogan: Well just like you big man, I will be taking out the trash this Sunday, and Sandow is the biggest piece of trash that is in my way right now. Sandow will see who is the most dominating force in this business, and Hulkamania is a force that is bigger than you and I Bill.

Goldberg: Look Hogan, with all due respect. You and I dominated WCW, but when you look at the big picture... Ryback or Sandow? Everyone knows that Ryback will be the bigger mountain that needs to be crossed here.

Hulk Hogan: Just what is it that you're trying to say dude? Just spit it out!

Goldberg: Look Hulk.... (and goes face to face with Hogan) Thanks for the support, but I don't need it. This Sunday I will go out to the ring and do what I do best. I don't talk much, but my actions speak louder than my words. You see HulkSTER! People around here were against you coming to the WWE, saying that you were taking the limelight away from everyone of us, but I spoke for you and I really don't care if you're here or not. I know who you are and I know what you have done for this business, but I have done much myself Hulk. I need to get back into my zone right now, and I don't need any distractions. By the way, good luck in your match with Sandow this Sunday.

*Goldberg walks away*

Hulk Hogan: (yells at Goldberg) Just like you Bill.... I don't need luck, especially against Sandow brother!
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Hulk Hogan: Hey Sandow.... Watch this video. I'm sending you all these products mentioned to your home so you won't make any excuses after I kick your ass at The Great American Bash brother. Read the directions and start taking them little dude. Whatcha gonna do brother, tell me whatcha gonna do... even after you take these products, Hulkamania will STILL run wild on you!

Sandow: Oh how comical you are. The mythical Hulkamania can not run over me, for it is merely a movement. Are you going to have the fans storm the barrier, crashing the ring and running over me with their feet? Do you think I will lay down in the parking garage so you's minions cars can run over me? I shall not do that! For I am not some fool who buys stock into the fact you are spectacular. You sir, are merely a hype man.

Were the 5 Divas competing at the Great American Bash already announced? If so I think I might've missed something.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Were the 5 Divas competing at the Great American Bash already announced? If so I think I might've missed something.
    I don't think so, but based on the show so far, i'm guessing beth, lita, trish, kelly, nattie?

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I don't think so, but based on the show so far, i'm guessing beth, lita, trish, kelly, nattie?
    I think it's Beth or Nattie (not sure which), Lita, Trish, Kelly and Paige as she won on Nitro gaining the last few points needed to secure her place in the match at the GAB.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    I think it's Beth or Nattie (not sure which), Lita, Trish, Kelly and Paige as she won on Nitro gaining the last few points needed to secure her place in the match at the GAB.
    Beth, Lita, Trish, Kelly, Paige.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    Can I ask, I there any reason as to why it's taken Des 4 days (and counting) to post Nitro?!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Can I ask, I there any reason as to why it's taken Des 4 days (and counting) to post Nitro?!
    No reason that I know off, I know Des write's pretty much most of Nitro himself though so he could be writing it as he comes on and post's perhaps I'm not sure. With school and other things it's not always easy which I'm sure you understand.

Also when Nitro is done, we will likely post an official card for you guys! (Well, mostly for Zero )

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    No reason that I know off, I know Des write's pretty much most of Nitro himself though so he could be writing it as he comes on and post's perhaps I'm not sure. With school and other things it's not always easy which I'm sure you understand.

Also when Nitro is done, we will likely post an official card for you guys! (Well, mostly for Zero )
    Got to give him a bone or two. Right?

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Got to give him a bone or two. Right?
    Or.. I could just give him the official card? I'm not into giving guys a boner to be honest. lol.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.