Page 96 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 46 869495969798 106 146 196 596 1096 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 960 of 18790
  1. #951
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,118
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    A Tommy Thunder promo stole the show- are you not surprised Eddie? He is fucking Tommy Thunder!

    And Pau gone for a month? eh? gueess we will have to write for Kidd again in EWA as he holds one of the World Titles there
    Haha I always expected it, just doing a creative's job and praising people!

    And yeah, Kidd's the Universal Champ and part of The Clique.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  2. #952
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,603
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sxe_savior View Post
    I have school to go to, Pau has nothing to worry about at school since he can already make a living for himself when he turns 16-18 when he gets a professional contract with Chivas FC.
    He's not that good
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #953
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    He's not that good
    I don't know how he got it

  4. #954
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Haha I always expected it, just doing a creative's job and praising people!

    And yeah, Kidd's the Universal Champ and part of The Clique.
    Yeah, I'm gonna let Robareid know now

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  5. #955
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,118
    Quote Originally Posted by sxe_savior View Post
    That was probably me I have control of his xbox at the moment and it signs him in automatically, fixed that now though
    How have you got control of his Xbox then, if he had to rush over to where his granddad lives?


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  6. #956
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    How have you got control of his Xbox then, if he had to rush over to where his granddad lives?
    My parents have keys , I live like 3 houses away from him.
    I'm going to miss taking his xbox when he goes away

  7. #957
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,603
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sxe_savior View Post
    I don't know how he got it
    What happens when he fails at being a football player?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #958
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    What happens when he fails at being a football player?
    He comes back where he belongs where I take his xbox away when he leaves somewhere out of the state

  9. #959
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,603
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sxe_savior View Post
    He comes back where he belongs where I take his xbox away when he leaves somewhere out of the state
    My advice to him would be to stick at it in school so that he has a backup plan. Only a very small minority succeed at becoming a successful professional footballer.

    And I'm still flabbergasted as to why you didn't go to your grandfather's funeral.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #960
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    My advice to him would be to stick at it in school so that he has a backup plan. Only a very small minority succeed at becoming a successful professional footballer.

    And I'm still flabbergasted as to why you didn't go to your grandfather's funeral.
    He has already been given a contract where he gets payed to play for the youth squad, when he is done with the youth squad he will be given a professional contract to work with either the second or first team

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.