Page 959 of 1817 FirstFirst ... 459859909949957958959960961969100910591459 ... LastLast
Results 9,581 to 9,590 of 18169
    Blog Entries
    Right guys, Nitro would've been up *at least more* yesterday, had my internet not break. A man came about 20 minutes ago and fixed it. I got football training later, but I'll put the whole show up later.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Right guys, Nitro would've been up *at least more* yesterday, had my internet not break. A man came about 20 minutes ago and fixed it. I got football training later, but I'll put the whole show up later.
    No worries man, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Best Match: Again tough to pick. What we saw of the tag team match between the PTP and KoW was good, and left us wanting more, which we'll get at the ppv with American Perfection added to the mix. I liked the main event too. Added to each guy as we head to the ppv and their respective matches. All matches were done to a very good standard though.
    Best Promo: Hard to choose. The Kelly Kelly promo was good, the Sheamus/Rhodes exchange was great, I also liked the big tag teams promo. Hogan/Sandow was good too. Those were the standouts for me.
    Best Piece of Booking: ending the show with that massive brawl. It furthered the storylines of all involved in the match with nobody getting the upper hand (so making sure that nobody knows who might win at the ppv) and furthered the Teddy Long/Eve feud with teddy having no control over things.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Not really.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I think all matches were of good quality from what you'd expect from a show (a go home show for that matter) and I think all promos were well done on this show.
    Any Other Positives: Commentary has improved greatly since the early days of the fed. I think the commentary is now written much more similar to what you'd expect to hear from JR and King, whereas in the early days it wasn't replicating them.
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: I hope promos will continue with the same standard going forward. It'll be disappointing if the standard were to drop drastically from that show. Also that's the best show in a while. Most shows from this fed are of acceptable/decent quality, but if shows can be done to that standard on a regular basis, then that would be awesome!
    Overall Show Grade: Solid A for me. As I said, best show in a while.
    Thanks for the feedback mate! glad you enjoyed the show.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Best Match: Main Event match was simply awesome but all the matches had enough quality and quantity in them
    Best Promo: Aries and Jericho was really good but the Sandow promo is also worthy to get a mention
    Best Piece of Booking: Brawl in the end and the feud of Eve and Teddy(looks familiar)also is nice to see a Hogan vs Sandow feud two exactly opposite wrestlers and you guys found a way to match them.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Matches and promos were good.One thing though,JR sounds a little bit like Cole sometimes.Commentary was nice but i don't know why, i was getting the feeling that JR sounds like Cole.
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: Keep up the good job guys First show to read after a long time without being familiar with characters(who's having who)
    Overall Show Grade: A, solid show.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Best Match: Main Event match was simply awesome but all the matches had enough quality and quantity in them
    Best Promo: Aries and Jericho was really good but the Sandow promo is also worthy to get a mention
    Best Piece of Booking: Brawl in the end and the feud of Eve and Teddy(looks familiar)also is nice to see a Hogan vs Sandow feud two exactly opposite wrestlers and you guys found a way to match them.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Matches and promos were good.One thing though,JR sounds a little bit like Cole sometimes.Commentary was nice but i don't know why, i was getting the feeling that JR sounds like Cole.
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: Keep up the good job guys First show to read after a long time without being familiar with characters(who's having who)
    Overall Show Grade: A, solid show.
    Thanks for taking the time to give some feedback amigo.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to give some feedback amigo.
    I thought you guys might need some extra opinions

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I thought you guys might need some extra opinions
    Always welcome man so thanks.

Be sure to check out the ppv.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Hulk Hogan: Hey Sandow.... Watch this video. I'm sending you all these products mentioned to your home so you won't make any excuses after I kick your ass at The Great American Bash brother. Read the directions and start taking them little dude. Whatcha gonna do brother, tell me whatcha gonna do... even after you take these products, Hulkamania will STILL run wild on you!

​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Always welcome man so thanks.

Be sure to check out the ppv.
    I might do that

Oh akbar....

I might do that
    Good.

(10 Char.)

IWA:

HWA:

General: