Page 948 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 448 848 898 938946947948949950 958 998 1048 1448 ... LastLast
Results 9,471 to 9,480 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kev knew he was heading to Redemption because of something posted in our creative HQ, and when Broc, Sully, AYS & HJ got banned for a few days, Kev was also banned so for them to speak over the next few days, the decision was made for Kev to be in HWA creative HQ. I was fairly inactive by this point but I would never have agreed to that had I been more active.

I told people they were going to win in the earlier days of the fed, when I was naive. Including you, but after the first couple months, I left it completely to surprise. By the time The Clique debuted, nobody outside of creative knew anything- including you and the rest of The Clique who weren't even told what was about to happen. The only time I broke my own rule was when I was talking to Mag about there needing a replacement for Alex Kidd in The Clique and told him he'd win the Universal Championship if he agreed to step up from Total Resistance. Apart from that, nobody knew anything about HWA.
    Ah right, there we go then.

I was just going by the few instances I knew off mate Most of which were not done by you. To my lack of E-fed knowledge I assumed it was normal, I know there's been a few instances where someone has maybe said.. if you join, I promise you will win this or that. Glad it's not the case in EWNCW like it's not here.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    I can say this for iwa. 90% of the time, im the only guy who knows who wins what matches, until it comes time for creative to write the match. If creative is in a match, i try to write their match so they are surprised. I do my best not to tell people stuff cause you know the old expression, loose lips sink ships, and i like going for surprises. Only torphy knew of jman debuting in iwa and thats because we were finalizing rosters for each brand.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Ah right, there we go then.

I was just going by the few instances I knew off mate Most of which were not done by you. To my lack of E-fed knowledge I assumed it was normal, I know there's been a few instances where someone has maybe said.. if you join, I promise you will win this or that. Glad it's not the case in EWNCW like it's not here.
    Regarding the bolded; HA! If there's people out there thinking that that's how it works, then you're very much mistaken!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: Tonight is the final night that Austin Aries gets to ride this wave of euphoria that he's got from winning he King of the Ring. Because after tonight, and on the next episode of Monday night Raw, Austin Aries will be crying his little eyes out, he'll be begging and groveling to Teddy Long for one more chance to make it big. One more chance to face me for the WWe Championship. Because on the next episode of Monday night Raw, I, Chris Jericho will still be the WWE Champion and Austin Aries will have been added to the ever growing list of people that I have beaten. Austin Aries will become part of a legacy, the legacy of the longest WWE Championship reign of all time. So Aries, be proud that you're going to be part of that.
    So enjoy tonight while you can Aries, you and the sheep that follow you around that you call fans.
    Haha nice bro. Id reply but im at work and the cell phone nazi is here. Hopefully when im done in like 4 hrs

Also, thbk, i honestly have no clue on the outcome of tommy and i's match which i enjoy. i feel it could go either way haha

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Haha nice bro. Id reply but im at work and the cell phone nazi is here. Hopefully when im done in like 4 hrs

Also, thbk, i honestly have no clue on the outcome of tommy and i's match which i enjoy. i feel it could go either way haha
    Good to hear man!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Regarding the bolded; HA! If there's people out there thinking that that's how it works, then you're very much mistaken!
    It's happened mate Haha! But yeah.. it's not how it works around here.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post

It's ok man, just posting something to keep up the hype for Raw

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    It's happened mate Haha! But yeah.. it's not how it works around here.
    Absolutely not. You earn stuff, nothing's given here.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Speaking of Raw, it really has been weird not reading any promo's or having much involvement for it.

Can't wait for the show though!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Aries: keep running your mouth jericho, you have always been a good talker. Come the bash, my actions will do the talking for me

I'm off guys, going to play WWE 13 for a bit before going to bed.

Will check the show out in the morning, hope you guys enjoy it.

IWA:

HWA:

General: