Page 946 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 446 846 896 936944945946947948 956 996 1046 1446 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,460 of 18790
  1. #9451
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Have to wake up at 6 tomorrow, but I can't be arsed to go to sleep.
    Why so early man? I normally got to sleep at that time and get up at 8 for work.

    I know, I'm solid bro.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  2. #9452
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,680
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Why so early man? I normally got to sleep at that time and get up at 8 for work.

    I know, I'm solid bro.
    Cause I gotta pick up my girlfriend, and then she's gotta take something to her cousin's house.

    Wake up at 6- get dressed and eat and shit, which takes me 15 minutes at least. 5 minutes to walk to my girlfriend's house, 40-45 minutes to get to her cousins' house. And then I like getting to school early so I can have a fag, and do a bit of weights. I go gym straight after, so that's an excuse to bring my weights in.


  3. #9453
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Cause I gotta pick up my girlfriend, and then she's gotta take something to her cousin's house.

    Wake up at 6- get dressed and eat and shit, which takes me 15 minutes at least. 5 minutes to walk to my girlfriend's house, 40-45 minutes to get to her cousins' house. And then I like getting to school early so I can have a fag, and do a bit of weights. I go gym straight after, so that's an excuse to bring my weights in.
    How's it going with the misses anyways man? Is it the same girl you was going on that date with?.

    Can't you just smoke on your way there, or does it not have the same affect when people think you are cool doing it in school?

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  4. #9454
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,797
    Blog Entries
    1
    Jericho: Tonight is the final night that Austin Aries gets to ride this wave of euphoria that he's got from winning he King of the Ring. Because after tonight, and on the next episode of Monday night Raw, Austin Aries will be crying his little eyes out, he'll be begging and groveling to Teddy Long for one more chance to make it big. One more chance to face me for the WWe Championship. Because on the next episode of Monday night Raw, I, Chris Jericho will still be the WWE Champion and Austin Aries will have been added to the ever growing list of people that I have beaten. Austin Aries will become part of a legacy, the legacy of the longest WWE Championship reign of all time. So Aries, be proud that you're going to be part of that.
    So enjoy tonight while you can Aries, you and the sheep that follow you around that you call fans.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #9455
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,680
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    How's it going with the misses anyways man? Is it the same girl you was going on that date with?.

    Can't you just smoke on your way there, or does it not have the same affect when people think you are cool doing it in school?
    Indeed it is. Thing's are going pretty good.

    I don't do it in school, lol. I do it somewhere private. Where no one is watching. That's so cool isn't it.


  6. #9456
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,680
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Indeed it is. Thing's are going pretty good.

    I don't do it in school, lol. I do it somewhere private. Where no one is watching. That's so cool isn't it.
    Plus, I'd rather not talk about fags. Lol. If you wanna, PM me. Don't wanna get banned.


  7. #9457
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: Tonight is the final night that Austin Aries gets to ride this wave of euphoria that he's got from winning he King of the Ring. Because after tonight, and on the next episode of Monday night Raw, Austin Aries will be crying his little eyes out, he'll be begging and groveling to Teddy Long for one more chance to make it big. One more chance to face me for the WWe Championship. Because on the next episode of Monday night Raw, I, Chris Jericho will still be the WWE Champion and Austin Aries will have been added to the ever growing list of people that I have beaten. Austin Aries will become part of a legacy, the legacy of the longest WWE Championship reign of all time. So Aries, be proud that you're going to be part of that.
    So enjoy tonight while you can Aries, you and the sheep that follow you around that you call fans.
    Have to be honest man, loving the Aries/Jericho fued. You and Bear have done really well, not that we expected anything different from you guys.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  8. #9458
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,680
    Blog Entries
    27
    Aight, I'm off to sleep. Bye my fellow cookie pusses!


  9. #9459
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,797
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Have to be honest man, loving the Aries/Jericho fued. You and Bear have done really well, not that we expected anything different from you guys.
    Thanks man. I think we're both enjoying it just as much
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #9460
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Indeed it is. Thing's are going pretty good.

    I don't do it in school, lol. I do it somewhere private. Where no one is watching. That's so cool isn't it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Plus, I'd rather not talk about fags. Lol. If you wanna, PM me. Don't wanna get banned.
    Cool man! glad it's going well bro.

    Oh yeah, very cool man. I'm guessing it's not fags but you can't say what it really is because you have been warned

    PM me instead!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.