Page 937 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 437 837 887 927935936937938939 947 987 1037 1437 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,370 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    James: WRONG!

Bobby: No one can't wait for the real tag team in WWE to become champions.
    Dolph: The best tag team in the world is already the champions! the prime time Kings of Wrestling, we are.. The All American Perfection!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Bobby: No. We meant wrestlers not a overseller and a guy with no mic skills.

James: Which we aren't. We are actually good wrestlers.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Bobby: No. We meant wrestlers not a overseller and a guy with no mic skills.

James: Which we aren't. We are actually good wrestlers.
    Dolph: Over seller? So I steal the show, whats wrong with that? Jack may not have the charisma that I have, but he could out wrestle both of you at the same time and you know it.

Good wrestlers? So I take it that loss to the Kings of Wrestling was a fluke right?.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

James: Not at all. KOW showed they can hang with the big dogs. Was it a fair win that's another topic for another day.

Bobby: As far as your showing off. Shakin your ass is only showing off to the "gay" audience. And we don't doubt Swagger's abilities, but we know we are better.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Young: Great. It's the southern hick and the fruity prick.

O'Neil: It pays to be rude? It pays to be Primetime Players like the both of us are. And I'm sorry about YOUR luck should you ever have to face a real tag team like us again because we'll take you down like we've always have.

Creative! check HQ when you can, thought of some idea's for the next Ppv.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Young: Great. It's the southern hick and the fruity prick.

O'Neil: It pays to be rude? It pays to be Primetime Players like the both of us are. And I'm sorry about YOUR luck should you ever have to face a real tag team like us again because we'll take you down like we've always have.
    Dolph: Hey, I hope you guys are going to do what you say and beat the Kings of Wrestling this week? Remember, this is our company. This ain't the minor leagues now and these *Teams* they need to understand, it don't matter what you did in Ring of Honor or TNA it's what have you done lately, when it comes to the WWE.. You start at the back of the queue.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Dolph: Hey, I hope you guys are going to do what you say and beat the Kings of Wrestling this week? Remember, this is our company. This ain't the minor leagues now and these *Teams* they need to understand, it don't matter what you did in Ring of Honor or TNA it's what have you done lately, when it comes to the WWE.. You start at the back of the queue.
    Young: Believe it, man. We'll make an examples out these kings and show the whole world that they're nothing but a bunch of court jesters compared to us and after we handle these fools, you make sure that you keeps those belts before we get our next opportunity because we want a challenge, not a bunch of pushovers.

O'Neil: What he said. Ya'll just sit back and let The Primetime Playas do their thang!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Aries: funny you say that when im getting a wwe title shot...and you...well...your stuck with a guy who cant pronounce words with s in them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Young: Believe it, man. We'll make an examples out these kings and show the whole world that they're nothing but a bunch of court jesters compared to us and after we handle these fools, you make sure that you keeps those belts before we get our next opportunity because we want a challenge, not a bunch of pushovers.

O'Neil: What he said. Ya'll just sit back and let The Primetime Playas do their thang!
    Damien: excuse me, may i have your attention please?.........thank you. Now, i must call shenanigans. For you call yourselves primetime players but you have yet to be in the equivalent of primetime in wrestling, which is the main event, nor are you playing games. You are here to wrestle, not fool around with each other. That is all!