Page 936 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 436 836 886 926934935936937938 946 986 1036 1436 ... LastLast
Results 9,351 to 9,360 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Promo in.

Jericho: Keep tick tocking away Aries. You and the fans need all the time you can get to bask in the glory that is this illusion that you've created for yourself.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Promo in.

Jericho: Keep tick tocking away Aries. You and the fans need all the time you can get to bask in the glory that is this illusion that you've created for yourself.
    Aries: the only illusion is you believing you're walking out of gab as champ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Aries: the only illusion is you believing you're walking out of gab as champ
    Jericho: The only illusion is the fact that you think because you beat a bunch of nobodies at King of the Ring, you're going to win the WWE Championship.

Blog Entries
    Jericho: The only illusion is the fact that you think because you beat a bunch of nobodies at King of the Ring, you're going to win the WWE Championship.
    Aries: enough of this talk of illusions. We dont practice magic, and we dont chase after leprechauns. The fact is chris, you might think you have faced a guy like me before but never have. The fact is ive never been hungrier for something in my life, and the fact is...you wont reach day 200 of your title reign

Blog Entries
    Aries: enough of this talk of illusions. We dont practice magic, and we dont chase after leprechauns. The fact is chris, you might think you have faced a guy like me before but never have. The fact is ive never been hungrier for something in my life, and the fact is...you wont reach day 200 of your title reign
    R-Truth: Speak for yourself! I've been chasing leprechauns for years! And I need their gold to build that rocket ship I've been talking about so that Lil' Jimmy and I can fly into outer space.

Blog Entries
    Jericho: You're right, I've faced bigger, better than you before Aries.
    And I plan on exceeding 200 days. I plan on exceeding 300 days. I plan on holding this Championship all the way to Wrestlemania Aries. Do you hear me?! Wrestlemania!! So if you want to win this title, then I suggest that you put that in your diary.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    R-Truth: Speak for yourself! I've been chasing leprechauns for years! And I need their gold to build that rocket ship I've been talking about so that Lil' Jimmy and I can fly into outer space.
    Aries: ok...before we go any farther...you are crazy. You are crazier than ted bundy and roseanne barr mixed together. The fact someone hasnt commited yours and "little jimmys" ass to the nearest psych hospital is amazing.

Blog Entries
    Jericho: You're right, I've faced bigger, better than you before Aries.
    And I plan on exceeding 200 days. I plan on exceeding 300 days. I plan on holding this Championship all the way to Wrestlemania Aries. Do you hear me?! Wrestlemania!! So if you want to win this title, then I suggest that you put that in your diary.
    Aries: you know what...ill make you a deal. After i beat you for that title, ill load your ass up in a shopping cart, take you to toys r us, buy you the replica belt and a set of legos. That way, you have something to hold onto when i take the gold, and you can rebuild a home for yourself, because mark my words chris, this little house you have built for yourself is coming down...and im the wrecking ball to do it chief.

Chris Jericho vs Austin Aries for the WWE title at the Great American Bash Can't wait!

Is Jericho's time up? Or will he continue his amazing Reign?.

Really could go either way.

Love the IC'ing guys.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

James: WRONG!

Bobby: No one can't wait for the real tag team in WWE to become champions.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock