Page 934 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 434 834 884 924932933934935936 944 984 1034 1434 ... LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,340 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Come on then. Test me.
    I didn't mean like "that" mind you.

Alright guys all RAW assignments have gone out. Everyone who got one please try for Monday. Due to them being out late though the deadline for everybody is Tuesday

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Well I have recently returned to these EWN forums, but not officially here. I have been away for about 3 months (?) and the reason for that is because of appendicitis I got a few months back. I was out of school for about a month I think, and was soooo far behind with regards to schoolwork understandably. I have been working my ass off since I came back, and I barely got to even think about coming back here. I know, I shoulda taken five mins outta my day to tell you guys, but I wasn't really up to it ever. And after returning, i had one thought. Continue my BTB and not do efedding. But after I got a couple of messages asking me would I return, and reading thru some old shows, I realised, I wanted to continue efedding no BTB, as efedding is so much more of a community thing, if you get what I'm saying. So I'm back, and THBK, whatever things you have in to talk over with me, I'm all ears haha

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Aries: Chris, the hours are ticking away. Tick...tick....tick...just like the seconds, the minutes, the hours, the days are ticking away, as is your time as WWE Champ. 145 days as champion. It's a big feet Chris, so I won't knock you for that....but we have never stepped into the ring together. You only know what I'm capable of from what you've seen, as I you. Jericho...at the Bash...we collide...and only one man will walk away the winner.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Aries: Chris, the hours are ticking away. Tick...tick....tick...just like the seconds, the minutes, the hours, the days are ticking away, as is your time as WWE Champ. 145 days as champion. It's a big feet Chris, so I won't knock you for that....but we have never stepped into the ring together. You only know what I'm capable of from what you've seen, as I you. Jericho...at the Bash...we collide...and only one man will walk away the winner.
    R-Truth: How many times are you gonna keep talking about your clock ticking? If it's broke, take it to Lil' Jimmy. He even fixed my coffee mug. Ain't he a smart cookie?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    R-Truth: How many times are you gonna keep talking about your clock ticking? If it's broke, take it to Lil' Jimmy. He even fixed my coffee mug. Ain't he a smart cookie?
    *Aries looks at the coffee cup, as coffee pours out of the cracks*

Aries: Um...yeah...sure...smart...

*Aries looks at R Truth...feeling awkward as to whether or not to bring up the fact little jimmy isn't real*

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Well I have recently returned to these EWN forums, but not officially here. I have been away for about 3 months (?) and the reason for that is because of appendicitis I got a few months back. I was out of school for about a month I think, and was soooo far behind with regards to schoolwork understandably. I have been working my ass off since I came back, and I barely got to even think about coming back here. I know, I shoulda taken five mins outta my day to tell you guys, but I wasn't really up to it ever. And after returning, i had one thought. Continue my BTB and not do efedding. But after I got a couple of messages asking me would I return, and reading thru some old shows, I realised, I wanted to continue efedding no BTB, as efedding is so much more of a community thing, if you get what I'm saying. So I'm back, and THBK, whatever things you have in to talk over with me, I'm all ears haha
    I will PM you soon man.. I would suggest catching up on the shows first though before we speak

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Hows the promo's coming along guys?.

Also, remember this is the closing show before the Ppv which should be awesome.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post

You need anything done?
    I have no assignment soooooo

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post

I didn't have a promo for Raw...
    Oh wait, all my guys are on Nitro

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]