Page 931 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 431 831 881 921929930931932933 941 981 1031 1431 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,310 of 18790
  1. #9301
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    It's so nice to see I was missed... LOL.

    At least Ashley cares Thanks miss x
    You were acknowledged, trust me you were missed. We just got a funny way of showing it
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  2. #9302
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Hey i missed you

    Also check the awards show is up
    Love you too man!

    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    You were acknowledged, trust me you were missed. We just got a funny way of showing it
    I know, I know.. This place ain't the same without me

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  3. #9303
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,794
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    It's so nice to see I was missed... LOL. At least Ashley cares Thanks miss x
    You think I was being serious? Come here!*offers bro-hug*


  4. #9304
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    It's so nice to see I was missed... LOL.

    At least Ashley cares Thanks miss x
    Hey! Screw you! I was the first to notice you were missing!

    *read THBK's later post about not being fully back*

    Can you atleast PM me with whats up before you go MIA again? I can reformat the one promo you are apart of if it'll help
     

  5. #9305
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Hey! Screw you! I was the first to notice you were missing!

    *read THBK's later post about not being fully back*

    Can you atleast PM me with whats up before you go MIA again? I can reformat the one promo you are apart of if it'll help
    Wen't missing? I was always staying away until the holidays were over That's why I asked you if you needed any promo's before Christmas.

    Thanks though bro for noticing I was not here... Only because you needed a promo.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  6. #9306
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    You think I was being serious? Come here!*offers bro-hug*
    *accepts* Aw thanks man! Feel loved again now.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  7. #9307
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    *accepts* Aw thanks man! Feel loved again now.
    Good, now get me my damn promo assignments soon . I can't wait to see what you have planned for my peeps especially Punk Raw should be out this week right? On the 7th or so?
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  8. #9308
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Good, now get me my damn promo assignments soon . I can't wait to see what you have planned for my peeps especially Punk Raw should be out this week right? On the 7th or so?
    Assignments have already gone out bro.













































































    Okay, I was joking.

    They could be out later tonight or tomorrow latest man, G will be controlling this week's show as I will be on now and then because of work for a little while longer before returning full time.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  9. #9309
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Assignments have already gone out bro.

    Okay, I was joking.

    They could be out later tonight or tomorrow latest man, G will be controlling this week's show as I will be on now and then because of work for a little while longer before returning full time.
    Gotcha, be on the lookout for promo assignments from 3x G.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  10. #9310
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Gotcha, be on the lookout for promo assignments from 3x G.
    Yep!

    Oh BTW, Don't suppose you know what's going on with EHC do you? I'm sure I read somewhere he's already finished temp job with Walmart and as your sig says he's still with you as KOW, was wondering if he spoke with you about returning or if he's carrying on with Claudio at least?.

    I'm guessing he's not returning.. As he probs would have said something to me or creative but I was just wondering.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.