Page 92 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 42 829091929394 102 142 192 592 1092 ... LastLast
Results 911 to 920 of 18790
  1. #911
    Who is The Heartbreak Kid?
    I want to join this but stupid pau said contact The Heartbreak Kid for the updated roster.
    Any of you guys know the roster?

  2. #912
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,680
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by sxe_savior View Post
    Who is The Heartbreak Kid?
    I want to join this but stupid pau said contact The Heartbreak Kid for the updated roster.
    Any of you guys know the roster?
    Unfortunately, we don't have an updated roster. Plus, if you want to sign up, do so in our roster thread which can be found on the 1st page of the eWN EFED thread. You don't have to go to THBK to sign up but you'll have to wait for him to accept your submission.


  3. #913
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Unfortunately, we don't have an updated roster. Plus, if you want to sign up, do so in our roster thread which can be found on the 1st page of the eWN EFED thread. You don't have to go to THBK to sign up but you'll have to wait for him to accept your submission.
    Yes but I want to see who is already taken

  4. #914
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by sxe_savior View Post
    Yes but I want to see who is already taken
    Well, who are you interested in dude?

    When did you speak to Pau out of curiosity?


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  5. #915
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,680
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by sxe_savior View Post
    Yes but I want to see who is already taken
    Yeah, that'll be a problem. Who were you planning on using?


  6. #916
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,680
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Well, who are you interested in dude?

    When did you speak to Pau out of curiosity?
    I'd really like to know, too.


  7. #917
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Well, who are you interested in dude?

    When did you speak to Pau out of curiosity?
    2 days ago.

  8. #918
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Yeah, that'll be a problem. Who were you planning on using?
    Bobby Roode but it's a safe fucking bet Pau took it with his love for his old hair

  9. #919
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by sxe_savior View Post
    2 days ago.
    Interesting...


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  10. #920
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Interesting...
    I feel like we're in detective mode

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.