Page 910 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 410 810 860 900908909910911912 920 960 1010 1410 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,100 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Edge getting the victory on the Rock via roll-up. I feel like someone like The Rock shouldn't get pinned with a cheap move like that. Perhaps if Edge hit the spear when the Rock turns around and THEN gets the win, that would have been a bit better.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I'm going to be honest, it didn't like Cryme Tyme's promo. Now, don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad or anything but I don't like the fact that they had to turn heel just to get a point across. The thing is, the most prominently featured tag teams, PTP's, KOW and AAP are all heels and with CT turning heel, that makes the heel to face tag team ratio even lower than before.

Any Other Constructive Criticism
    :

A couple things:

1. The matches didn't seem drawn out enough until it ended. What I mean is, after the video, there's a point where the rest of the match is hand written but for each match, it seemed pretty short. All of the tension seemed to just deflate with how quickly everything ended.

2. Reks didn't have the chance to retaliate after getting screwed last week. Sure, he had time to cut a promo but maybe him having a match, where he could bow off some steam against an annoying heel or a member of S.C.U.M could have sufficed.

3. What up with Shane? He became impartial out of nowhere and started treating everyone on the roster fairly. That's not a bad thing but a plausible and smooth transition would have been better.
    Thanks for the feedback man.

The first part, Rock-Edge is to show that Ambrose is getting under Rock's skin. If Rock allows himself to lose to a roll-up, then immediately exit the ring and head backstage- it shows that the first thing on his mind is Ambrose, regardless of the situation.

Second, Cryme Tyme haven't turned heel.

1. I know the matches were short- you guys gotta remember this was my first show I wrote on my own entirely since HWA closed down.

2. Reks-Steen will take a more centre stage next week. I know what you meant but by adding another match, that was adding to my workload and with the rough week I've had, I actually nearly had the Anderson/Daniels & Rey/Lethal matches end with just videos.

3. I know what you mean, but I barely ever have GMs anything but impartial. I know this may lack with the show but I find it difficult. Originally, I tried to make Eric Bischoff in HWA a heel but it didn't work at all. Shane isn't a heel in my eyes, he's a guy that just wants Nitro to be #1. And with the way Teddy Long has taken front stage on Raw with Eve, I think it's better if Shane is impartial.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Alrighty, was reading along as it was posted so I think i'll get in first with some feedback.

Best Match: Tyson Kidd vs Brock Lesnar, clear and concise, throw in some believable action and controversy and you have a good match!

Best Promo: I'm gonna give this one to Edge, straight to the point with no conjecture and had me looking forward to the GAB main event!

Best Piece of Booking: Dean Ambrose being carted off once again, i'm really excited for his actual in ring debut (obviously) and this is adding to my anticipation.

Best Debut *when applicable*: N/A (I didn't see one anyway)

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I'm not sure I would have had Eve go over Lita, not under her current gimmick.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: None, on weekly shows I prefer short matches. Save the blockbusters for PPV. Now this one might get me a little hate, but i'm not a fan of reading a promo that takes up 2 pages, too long. I like a long promo, don't get me wrong as i've written a few of them, but I rarely break 6000 characters. It feels like a chore, ya know?

Any Other Positives: Promos as a whole were actually really good, the show was posted all at once too which is what I like to see!

Any Other Constructive Criticism: The above sums it up.

Overall Show Grade: B-
    Pretty much know that was directed at me.

I hate 'em too but I wanted to create more build up for GAB but as you said, Edge did a better job at that.

Blog Entries
    Great show again guys! I'll give more in-depth analysis later using the form.
    Disappointed my promo wasn't used though
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Great show again guys! I'll give more in-depth analysis later using the form.
    Disappointed my promo wasn't used though
    I'm still waiting on the other guy.

When that happens, the promo will get the airtime. So hopefully the next episode of Nitro.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I'm still waiting on the other guy.

When that happens, the promo will get the airtime. So hopefully the next episode of Nitro.
    Ahh I see, fair enough!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Lesnar: I'm warning you, Edge. Stay out of my way.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: I'm warning you, Edge. Stay out of my way.
    Edge: Oh look, it's Brock Lesnar. How's the ribs?

Blog Entries
    Ill post some feedback for Nitro in a bit

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Edge: Oh look, it's Brock Lesnar. How's the ribs?
    Brock Lesnar: They won't be in the same shape as your neck after I'm done with you at The Bash. I warned you to back off, that I would even let you take your revenge on Tyson but since you're so adamant about sticking your beak in business that's none of your concern, I'm going to make sure you regret ever crossing me. You wanna be The Pride of Canada? So be it but I'm going to be prepared to once again be the Pride of Nitro when I'm once again the World Heavyweight Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ill post some feedback for Nitro in a bit
    That banner is awesome Bear. Is that a WWE ppv or an IWA ppv with WWE characters on the cover?

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion