Page 908 of 1819 FirstFirst ... 40880885889890690790890991091895810081408 ... LastLast
Results 9,071 to 9,080 of 18187
  1. #9071
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,120
    *From WWE.com*

    *A video starts to play about All American Perf........



    *Just as static clears a clear shot can be seen of a white screen. Out of sudden, the team of Beer Money jump in front of the camera shot.*

    James: Welcome boys and girls. You can thank you for saving you from the boredom of All American Perfection.

    Bobby: Man can you imagine anyone trying to actually making those two clowns look good. I mean it would be easier for WWE production to make a movie starring Evan Bourne.

    James: Hell that would garner more attention than PrimeTime Players. I mean without the loudmouth of A.W. they would have no chance of being a recognizable team. They would probably get confused with Cryme Tyme.

    Bobby: Hold on there Storm. At least Shad and JTG have some sort of personality.

    James: True, but they ain't no Beer Money.

    Booby: That's extra true. And speaking of extra. Did you hear that we got an extra look at old school wrestlers during Nitro.

    James: Don't tell me that we missed Doink The Clown.

    Bobby: Nah man. I do wish the WWE brought him back for old shits and giggles. However, the old school wrestlers that showed their faces were The New Age Outlaws.

    James: How can they still call themselves that? Road Dogg is like 70 and Billy Gunn is like an older version of Dolph Ziggler. Only difference is Billy Gunn could wrestle back in his days.

    Bobby: Hey man, I forgot something. Why did we interrupt that All American Perfection video?

    James: Let me think.

    20 seconds later.......

    Bobby: Hey James, what's that on your head?

    James: *James points to his head.* This? Come on you know what it is. It's a sombrero.

    Bobby: That's not a sombrero. It's a Christmas Hat. But, why would you be wearing a Christmas Hat?

    *James takes off the hat and begins to pondering as does Bobby.*

    20 Seconds Later........ Again....

    Bobby: I remember now. We are doing one of those Christmas ads for the WWE.

    James: Oh yeah! So let's start this of right.

    *Roode and Storm step out of the camera angle for a bit. They come back with a table full of merchandise and both are now wearing a Christmas Hats.*

    *Both start to clear their throats.*

    James: Boys and girls....

    Bobby: Ladies and gentlemen.....

    James: Please welcome your favorite.....

    Bobby: Tag Team that has ever stepped into a ring....

    James: We.......

    Bobby: Are........

    *Both begin to do their signature foot stomping.*

    James: BEER!!!

    Bobby: Money!!!

    James: And do we have a treat for you guys. The WWE has decided to make us the stars for this ad and we decided to cut you boredom of All American Perfection. So, that's an early present from us to you guys.

    Bobby: Actually that is an extra special one from us to you. We know none of you can stand them, so you can be happy now. Cause if you would have seen that video of them you would have truly died cause 2012=Team Boredom AKA All American Perfection.

    James: Okay. Should we start with this thing.

    Bobby: We shall my good friend.

    James: Okay, let's start with some of this merchandise you nice folks can get for a great deal.

    Bobby: For example, we got this awesome t-shirt. And who is in this t-shirt, you might ask?

    James: Well, it has to be no other than Beer Money.



    Bobby: I have to say that is one sexy t-shirt. Don't you say buddy?

    James: Needs more beer. Speaking of beer, I will be right back.

    *James leaves Bobby to himself and Bobby has a look on his face as he knows what James is going to do.*

    Bobby: Well, while James goes do whatever he is going to do I'll continue with this sells. The next thing we have is a collectible items edition. This a shirt to for sure blow all your minds.



    Bobby: That is one mighty fine t shirt. I mean you can give this to your girlfriend. And then you might get something in return. Like she might want the D......... VD of Beer Money's Best Matches. It's a win-win scenario. Unfortunately, James forgot to bring the DVD, so I can't show you the cover or even tell you the matches in it.

    ???: Ho Ho Ho!

    Bobby: What the---

    ???: You shouldn't be blaming your tag team partner. He has been a good boy this year. If you start to false discriminate people you just might find coal in your stocking this year.

    Bobby: Is that you Dolph, Swagge, or James.

    *The mystery person comes up closer and it can be seen that it's Santa Claus.*

    Bobby: Santa! I'm so sorry for thinking you were one of those fools from Team Boredom.

    Santa: No worries. Those two will get what is coming to them on Christmas. Tell my lad, what is that you want for Christmas?

    Bobby: I want a shot to shut those idiots who are probably more than friends.

    Santa: That's sounds great. I bet your tag partner would want that as well.

    Bobby: You can say that again. He would also like some beer.

    Santa: Speaking of beverages. Do you have something to drink?

    Bobby: We have some fruit punch.

    Santa; That won't do it for me. Let's see if I brought something with me.

    *Santa Claus gets his bag and reaches for a drink. He ends up getting a case of beer. Santa then begins to drink some of it.*

    Bobby: Wait. Santa doesn't drink. So, you have to be Stone Cold or ......

    *Bobby removes the fake Santa's beard and hat to reveal......


    Bobby: JAMES!!!!!!

    James: I'm sorry, but I wanted to add some extra flavor to this ad. And there's no better way than Santa Claus.

    Bobby: True. Hey at least it was more entertaining than Kings of Wrestling.

    James: I guess I owe Santa an apology for impersonating him. So, to make up for this let's give to All American Boredom.

    Bobby: But what....

    James: How about we give Jack his old MITB briefcase, so he can cash in on his lisp. That way we can get rid of that god awful lisp.



    Bobby: And for Ziggler. We can give him a replica title of his one and short lived World Title run.



    James: There we go. We just made things right.

    Bobby: And we with that we have run out of time, but we might be back for more deals.

    James: Maybe you might see some of your favorite wrestler's stuff here.

    *James and Bobby point to one another and then themselves.*

    James: Until, next time cowboys and cowgirls.

    Bobby: Happy Holidays everyone!

    Both: Bye!!!!!

    *The video then ends and goes to black.*

    -Brought to you by your friends Beer Money and WWE.com

    Happy Holidays!

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  2. #9072
    Black Ninja! Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my bed, surrounded by tissues.
    Posts
    6,006
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    This.

    Had I been passive with the way creative was handling Lesnar, he may not be where he is today.
    I think he would've been because of the quality promos. Maybe spread the process up though

  3. #9073
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    *From WWE.com*

    *A video starts to play about All American Perf........



    *Just as static clears a clear shot can be seen of a white screen. Out of sudden, the team of Beer Money jump in front of the camera shot.*

    James: Welcome boys and girls. You can thank you for saving you from the boredom of All American Perfection.

    Bobby: Man can you imagine anyone trying to actually making those two clowns look good. I mean it would be easier for WWE production to make a movie starring Evan Bourne.

    James: Hell that would garner more attention than PrimeTime Players. I mean without the loudmouth of A.W. they would have no chance of being a recognizable team. They would probably get confused with Cryme Tyme.

    Bobby: Hold on there Storm. At least Shad and JTG have some sort of personality.

    James: True, but they ain't no Beer Money.

    Booby: That's extra true. And speaking of extra. Did you hear that we got an extra look at old school wrestlers during Nitro.

    James: Don't tell me that we missed Doink The Clown.

    Bobby: Nah man. I do wish the WWE brought him back for old shits and giggles. However, the old school wrestlers that showed their faces were The New Age Outlaws.

    James: How can they still call themselves that? Road Dogg is like 70 and Billy Gunn is like an older version of Dolph Ziggler. Only difference is Billy Gunn could wrestle back in his days.

    Bobby: Hey man, I forgot something. Why did we interrupt that All American Perfection video?

    James: Let me think.

    20 seconds later.......

    Bobby: Hey James, what's that on your head?

    James: *James points to his head.* This? Come on you know what it is. It's a sombrero.

    Bobby: That's not a sombrero. It's a Christmas Hat. But, why would you be wearing a Christmas Hat?

    *James takes off the hat and begins to pondering as does Bobby.*

    20 Seconds Later........ Again....

    Bobby: I remember now. We are doing one of those Christmas ads for the WWE.

    James: Oh yeah! So let's start this of right.

    *Roode and Storm step out of the camera angle for a bit. They come back with a table full of merchandise and both are now wearing a Christmas Hats.*

    *Both start to clear their throats.*

    James: Boys and girls....

    Bobby: Ladies and gentlemen.....

    James: Please welcome your favorite.....

    Bobby: Tag Team that has ever stepped into a ring....

    James: We.......

    Bobby: Are........

    *Both begin to do their signature foot stomping.*

    James: BEER!!!

    Bobby: Money!!!

    James: And do we have a treat for you guys. The WWE has decided to make us the stars for this ad and we decided to cut you boredom of All American Perfection. So, that's an early present from us to you guys.

    Bobby: Actually that is an extra special one from us to you. We know none of you can stand them, so you can be happy now. Cause if you would have seen that video of them you would have truly died cause 2012=Team Boredom AKA All American Perfection.

    James: Okay. Should we start with this thing.

    Bobby: We shall my good friend.

    James: Okay, let's start with some of this merchandise you nice folks can get for a great deal.

    Bobby: For example, we got this awesome t-shirt. And who is in this t-shirt, you might ask?

    James: Well, it has to be no other than Beer Money.



    Bobby: I have to say that is one sexy t-shirt. Don't you say buddy?

    James: Needs more beer. Speaking of beer, I will be right back.

    *James leaves Bobby to himself and Bobby has a look on his face as he knows what James is going to do.*

    Bobby: Well, while James goes do whatever he is going to do I'll continue with this sells. The next thing we have is a collectible items edition. This a shirt to for sure blow all your minds.



    Bobby: That is one mighty fine t shirt. I mean you can give this to your girlfriend. And then you might get something in return. Like she might want the D......... VD of Beer Money's Best Matches. It's a win-win scenario. Unfortunately, James forgot to bring the DVD, so I can't show you the cover or even tell you the matches in it.

    ???: Ho Ho Ho!

    Bobby: What the---

    ???: You shouldn't be blaming your tag team partner. He has been a good boy this year. If you start to false discriminate people you just might find coal in your stocking this year.

    Bobby: Is that you Dolph, Swagge, or James.

    *The mystery person comes up closer and it can be seen that it's Santa Claus.*

    Bobby: Santa! I'm so sorry for thinking you were one of those fools from Team Boredom.

    Santa: No worries. Those two will get what is coming to them on Christmas. Tell my lad, what is that you want for Christmas?

    Bobby: I want a shot to shut those idiots who are probably more than friends.

    Santa: That's sounds great. I bet your tag partner would want that as well.

    Bobby: You can say that again. He would also like some beer.

    Santa: Speaking of beverages. Do you have something to drink?

    Bobby: We have some fruit punch.

    Santa; That won't do it for me. Let's see if I brought something with me.

    *Santa Claus gets his bag and reaches for a drink. He ends up getting a case of beer. Santa then begins to drink some of it.*

    Bobby: Wait. Santa doesn't drink. So, you have to be Stone Cold or ......

    *Bobby removes the fake Santa's beard and hat to reveal......


    Bobby: JAMES!!!!!!

    James: I'm sorry, but I wanted to add some extra flavor to this ad. And there's no better way than Santa Claus.

    Bobby: True. Hey at least it was more entertaining than Kings of Wrestling.

    James: I guess I owe Santa an apology for impersonating him. So, to make up for this let's give to All American Boredom.

    Bobby: But what....

    James: How about we give Jack his old MITB briefcase, so he can cash in on his lisp. That way we can get rid of that god awful lisp.



    Bobby: And for Ziggler. We can give him a replica title of his one and short lived World Title run.



    James: There we go. We just made things right.

    Bobby: And we with that we have run out of time, but we might be back for more deals.

    James: Maybe you might see some of your favorite wrestler's stuff here.

    *James and Bobby point to one another and then themselves.*

    James: Until, next time cowboys and cowgirls.

    Bobby: Happy Holidays everyone!

    Both: Bye!!!!!

    *The video then ends and goes to black.*

    -Brought to you by your friends Beer Money and WWE.com

    Happy Holidays!
    LOL! Pretty good man

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  4. #9074
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,554
    Blog Entries
    102
    Sorry for taking so long in giving feedback.

    Best Match: Sheamus vs Black
    Best Promo: Aries vs Jericho-I'm not saying this to sound conceited, it's just since winning KOTR, I've been looking forward to my first dual promo with Tommy and I'm extremely glad with how it came off.
    Best Piece of Booking: The Diva's. I like how we are getting down to the wire and it's becoming more clear who is and who isn't involved in the title scene now.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: Kings of Wrestling
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Punk losing. After Punk lost at KOTR, and then went undecided last week, I would have liked to seen him bounce back this week with a win.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Not that I can think of.
    Any Other Positives: It was a solid show.
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: Nothing that hasn't already been said
    Overall Show Grade: B-
     

  5. #9075
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,798
    Still waiting for that one remaining promo but I'm going to start writing the show now.



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

  6. #9076
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Still waiting for that one remaining promo but I'm going to start writing the show now.
    Sounds good, brother. Can't keep waiting all day for that promo. At least the show has begun to take form Looking forward to it.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  7. #9077
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,809
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Still waiting for that one remaining promo but I'm going to start writing the show now.
    Indeed, as Des found last week you shouldn't let a promo hold the show hostage
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  8. #9078
    Black Ninja! Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my bed, surrounded by tissues.
    Posts
    6,006
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Indeed, as Des found last week you shouldn't let a promo hold the show hostage
    Technically, my coffee held the show hostage *plus 3 promos* .

    And I've just noticed your sig: EREBUS RETURN!!! *cums*


  9. #9079
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Technically, my coffee held the show hostage *plus 3 promos* .

    And I've just noticed your sig: EREBUS RETURN!!! *cums*

    Haha or is that just a red herring, designed to mislead and force my many enemies into hiding
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  10. #9080
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,457
    Blog Entries
    5
    *The Primetime Players are all sitting on the couch watching the Beer Money TV advertisement on the flat screen television in the locker room. Darren Young shakes his head and reaches for the remote. Turning off the TV with a swift thumb movement, he tosses the remote away from him, disregarding the loud 'thunk' it makes when it hits the floor.*

    Darren Young: What kind of garbage was that?

    A.W.: I'll tell you what it was; it was a desperate cry for attention was what it was. I'm telling you fellas, those two are desperate. Why else would they need to make a TV ad just so they could make fun of us? They can't do it in the ring so they've gotta make a commercial doing it instead. Those fools can't touch us. We're the Primetime Players for a reason. We;'re one step closer to winning those tag team championships. Right now, our focus is on the Kings of Wrestling and All American Perfection. Don't let 'em distract ya. You've gotten too far to let them trip you up.

    *A.W. stands on his feet and pats both Young and O'Neil on the shoulders.*

    A.W.: Now c'mon, fellas, we're nearing Christmas and I just arranged a little Christmas shindig at the Fours Seasons Hotel in D.C. as a little Christmas present for the two of you for all of your hard work.

    O'Neil: You serious, man?! Aw, thank you!

    *O'Neil gets off of the couch and hugs A.W. in a bear hug.*

    A.W.: Release the grip, brother!

    *O'Neil lets go.*

    O'Neil: My bad.

    A.W.: It's cool. Save the huggin' for the ladies, my friend. They don't call you "Sex Appeal" Titus O'Neil for nothing. Now, we ready to go?

    Young & O'Neil: Uh huh!

    A.W.: Alright then, let's get going!

    *Young and O'Neil chant "Millions of Dollars" behind A.W. as they go off.*

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.