Page 891 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 391 791 841 881889890891892893 901 941 991 1391 ... LastLast
Results 8,901 to 8,910 of 18790
  1. #8901
    Paige: This tournament is mine. I will be the next WWE Womens Champion and make womens wrestling matter again. Days were women main event Raw will happen again under my reign, people will cheer and clamor and beg for women to put on a show like they've never seen without the need to parade around in underwear or make fools of ourselves to be put on notice.

    The Womens Division here in the WWE needs a strong leader as it's champion and that will be me.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  2. #8902
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Yeah im actually in agreement with sez. I wanted to say something but didnt want to come off as the bad guy so thanks sez i can understand talking about a movie or show u seen or even just chat a little, but to go 3 to 4 pages with this derails the thread and in my eyes, makes people not want to post as ic because itll just get buried by this silliness.

    Sez, i didnt see any update on raw. Also, thbk if eddie cant, i also offer my services to help post raw, so there u got mine and sez help haha
    This, I tend to be put off posting in a fed where there is a ridiculous amount of nonsense going on, including off topic rambling. It's why I left EWA so soon after joining, was a massive spam fest to some people.
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  3. #8903
    Hulk Hogan: Listen up little dudes, let's stop posting our feelings and lets get back to ICing brother!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  4. #8904
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,882
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    This, I tend to be put off posting in a fed where there is a ridiculous amount of nonsense going on, including off topic rambling. It's why I left EWA so soon after joining, was a massive spam fest to some people.
    Is that why you barely post in the EWNCW thread?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #8905
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Paige: This tournament is mine. I will be the next WWE Womens Champion and make womens wrestling matter again. Days were women main event Raw will happen again under my reign, people will cheer and clamor and beg for women to put on a show like they've never seen without the need to parade around in underwear or make fools of ourselves to be put on notice.

    The Womens Division here in the WWE needs a strong leader as it's champion and that will be me.
    Eve: Paige I'm going to have to stop you right there. As the executive assistant of RAW there is no doubt that I am the hardest working female in this business. Add to that the fact that I pull double duty as an in ring competitor and I'm almost a modern day Wonder Woman to these fans. I guess what I'm saying is that if anyone is going to become the new Women's Champion it will be me and if anyone's going to be main eventing RAW it will be me. And who knows if you're lucky you might get to be the Diva whose ass I beat in order to do both things, but the point is that it's going to happen so you better get with the program.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  6. #8906
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eve: Paige I'm going to have to stop you right there. As the executive assistant of RAW there is no doubt that I am the hardest working female in this business. Add to that the fact that I pull double duty as an in ring competitor and I'm almost a modern day Wonder Woman to these fans. I guess what I'm saying is that if anyone is going to become the new Women's Champion it will be me and if anyone's going to be main eventing RAW it will be me. And who knows if you're lucky you might get to be the Diva whose ass I beat in order to do both things, but the point is that it's going to happen so you better get with the program.
    Triple H: Put Paige on the back burner Eve... I got more important business to talk to you about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  7. #8907
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Triple H: Put Paige on the back burner Eve... I got more important business to talk to you about.
    Eve: Well Hunter why don't you step into my office?

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  8. #8908
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eve: Paige I'm going to have to stop you right there. As the executive assistant of RAW there is no doubt that I am the hardest working female in this business. Add to that the fact that I pull double duty as an in ring competitor and I'm almost a modern day Wonder Woman to these fans. I guess what I'm saying is that if anyone is going to become the new Women's Champion it will be me and if anyone's going to be main eventing RAW it will be me. And who knows if you're lucky you might get to be the Diva whose ass I beat in order to do both things, but the point is that it's going to happen so you better get with the program.
    Paige: Funny, I guess you can add comedian to that fictional list of things you claim to be because you're no competitor. I beat your ass without much of a fight on Nitro, even laying you out with a RamPaige for good measure. Hardest working female in the business? Haha yeah getting rammed up the arse repeatedly by management and even Jericho can be hard work to a whore such as you.

    The only program I need to follow is my own, because unlike the Diva you are, I'm a woman that's worthwhile. I actually back up what I have to say and when I say I will be the next WWE Womens Champion, you better believe it will be true. With me as the champion, women in the WWE will once again be relevant rather than just being utilized for looks, or politics of what we can do for some rather what we can do for ourselves. Something you clearly have no grasp over. So continue using your imagination into believing you're than what you are with this "power" of yours while us true women go out there and actually compete towards the grand goal of making sure women can be just as great as any male in this business, if not better.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  9. #8909
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eve: Well Hunter why don't you step into my office?
    Triple H: Ted Dibiase Jr. is getting on my last nerve Eve. I need you to set up at match. Junior said that his old man can kick my ass. Set that up. We have both consented to this.

    *gets closer to Eve*

    Can you imagine what the Board of Directors will think of your booking capabilities when you set up "The Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase vs. "The Game" Triple H match... A match surely to go down as one of the best in WWE History. They will be amazed with your assets Eve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  10. #8910
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Paige: Funny, I guess you can add comedian to that fictional list of things you claim to be because you're no competitor. I beat your ass without much of a fight on Nitro, even laying you out with a RamPaige for good measure. Hardest working female in the business? Haha yeah getting rammed up the arse repeatedly by management and even Jericho can be hard work to a whore such as you.

    The only program I need to follow is my own, because unlike the Diva you are, I'm a woman that's worthwhile. I actually back up what I have to say and when I say I will be the next WWE Womens Champion, you better believe it will be true. With me as the champion, women in the WWE will once again be relevant rather than just being utilized for looks, or politics of what we can do for some rather what we can do for ourselves. Something you clearly have no grasp over. So continue using your imagination into believing you're than what you are with this "power" of yours while us true women go out there and actually compete towards the grand goal of making sure women can be just as great as any male in this business, if not better.
    Eve: Excuse me little girl, but can't you see the grownups are talking here? How rude! Why don't you run off and play make believe best in the world since you clearly have nothing worthwhile to offer and let those of us with relevant things to do the chance to do them without your childish interruptions?

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.