Page 887 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 3877878378778858868878888898979379871387 ... LastLast
Results 8,861 to 8,870 of 18787
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    What part of forged documents was misunderstood?
    That is a legal document Tyndall... ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, GLAMOUR GIRL, INC.... let it go Tyndall. GG owns the salutation.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    That is a legal document Tyndall... ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, GLAMOUR GIRL, INC.... let it go Tyndall. GG owns the salutation.
    I can easily type that on a piece of paper. I can easily do what you're doing to Obama, for Celestia's sake,and say all rights reserved to "Change" belong to me.
    TT, further my plaintiff argument.

Congrats to Mia Svensson and D'Arcy Dixon of RWC for appearing on Raw (12 May) and Smackdown (16 May) as part of the Exotic Express!

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    I can easily type that on a piece of paper. I can easily do what you're doing to Obama, for Celestia's sake,and say all rights reserved to "Change" belong to me.
    TT, further my plaintiff argument.
    Pobre Tyndall... This is legal bro. GG owns it. Besides, I'm Super Dave. Look at my sig, I have my own freaking Slammy Award. You lost bro. Just go home and bake some cookies or something. This case will be thrown out.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

I admire you guys for keeping the thread busy but let's not go over the top, with no show posted yet people are going to think we have gone from e-feding into writing cheap. rubbish movie scripts

Also, the show is done.. I assumed, G would have posted it last night.. I can post it, but I'm so slow and honestly hate doing it.. I'm going to see if Eddie can do it when he comes on Next.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I admire you guys for keeping the thread busy but let's not go over the top, with no show posted yet people are going to think we have gone from e-feding into writing cheap. rubbish movie scripts

Also, the show is done.. I assumed, G would have posted it last night.. I can post it, but I'm so slow and honestly hate doing it.. I'm going to see if Eddie can do it when he comes on Next.
    lol the real E is about headed that way too
    But sure thing, Boss.
    Dave, we'll settle this via PM.

Congrats to Mia Svensson and D'Arcy Dixon of RWC for appearing on Raw (12 May) and Smackdown (16 May) as part of the Exotic Express!

2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]

You're the judge... just throw the case out and we'll be done with this, lol.

Either way, I can't wait for RAW.
    ​​​

Okay so here is the ruling..

You both lose and the winner is GG as she has two guys fighting for her affection. She's playing you lads, move on!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Okay so here is the ruling..

You both lose and the winner is GG as she has two guys fighting for her affection. She's playing you lads, move on!
    You both lose and the winner is GG as she has two guys fighting for her affection = DAVE WON!!!!
    ​​​

I just sent Eddie a message about posting Raw and hopefully he can..

I'm out in a little while and I know I will not finish posting it in time, if he can't though.. I will likely do it later.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

I just sent Eddie a message about posting Raw and hopefully he can..

I'm out in a little while and I know I will not finish posting it in time, if he can't though.. I will likely do it later.
    Sounds good to me, Boss man. Hopefully I'm still in town by then.