Page 883 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 383 783 833 873881882883884885 893 933 983 1383 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,830 of 18790
  1. #8821
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeah there bromance is on another level no doubt.. Rumor is.. there more then "friends" They were actually seen leaving a George Michael concert together.

    But hey, they may just both like George Michael who knows..
    LASTaCHRISTMAS, I GAVE YOU MY HEART
    BUT THE VERY NEXT DAY, YOU GAVE IT AWAY.
    THIS YEAR, TO SAVE ME FROM TEARS,
    I'LL GIVE IT TO SOMEONE SPECIAL.

  2. #8822
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    LASTaCHRISTMAS, I GAVE YOU MY HEART
    BUT THE VERY NEXT DAY, YOU GAVE IT AWAY.
    THIS YEAR, TO SAVE ME FROM TEARS,
    I'LL GIVE IT TO SOMEONE SPECIAL.
    It seems Young Des has been corrupted by there bromance

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  3. #8823
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    EXCUSE MEEEEE??? Oh no you didn't! Haven't you heard hell hath no fury like a woman scorned?
    I'll take care of it my e-baby....

    *walks up to Tyndall and slaps the shit out of him*

    That's for GG.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  4. #8824

  5. #8825
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    It seems Young Des has been corrupted by there bromance
    I ain't been corrupted. Just it's fucking Wham! Very few people are better than Wham!

  6. #8826
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    I'll take care of it my e-baby....

    *walks up to Tyndall and slaps the shit out of him*

    That's for GG.
    Tackles Super_Dave, beginning a fight like one might see in a Kindergarten class.

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  7. #8827
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Tackles Super_Dave, beginning a fight like one might see in a Kindergarten class.
    *Super_Dave spits out his gum and rubs it all over Tyndall's crappy hair. Pushes Tyndall to the floor and Super_Dave starts hulking up.*
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  8. #8828
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    *Super_Dave spits out his gum and rubs it all over Tyndall's crappy hair. Pushes Tyndall to the floor and Super_Dave starts hulking up.*
    Tyndall grabs a pair of safety scissors and snips off a good chunk of Dave's hair, then grabs a ruler and slaps the shit out of Dave with it, bringing it to the back of his head.

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  9. #8829
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    *Super_Dave spits out his gum and rubs it all over Tyndall's crappy hair. Pushes Tyndall to the floor and Super_Dave starts hulking up.*
    I'm rooting for Dave cause TTE has to pay, but I'm not ready to move on yet. My heart needs time to heal.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  10. #8830
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I'm rooting for Dave cause TTE has to pay, but I'm not ready to move on yet. My heart needs time to heal.

    This is for your healing...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Tyndall grabs a pair of safety scissors and snips off a good chunk of Dave's hair, then grabs a ruler and slaps the shit out of Dave with it, bringing it to the back of his head.
    *Dave grabs a folding chair and beats the shit out of Tyndall with it..... Then starts choking him out with an Anacondo Squeeze... Tyndall yells, "RELEASE, RELEASE!"*
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.