Page 876 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 376 776 826 866874875876877878 886 926 976 1376 1876 ... LastLast
Results 8,751 to 8,760 of 18790
  1. #8751
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    In before the IP ban.
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  2. #8752
    Quote Originally Posted by ggang View Post
    I am the one and only KBB aka Ricochet
    Quote Originally Posted by ggang View Post
    it already says never so i have nothing to lose + i have a handful of emails and can keep making emails easy - i wont be leaving
    Dude one thing I ask.. I don't like any drama in my fed and even more so when it's nothing to do with anything involving us, I have no idea why you were banned so I can't comment..

    But like Tommy said, making Alt accounts will not help the situation and sometimes taking a break will result in the mods allowing you back in the future.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  3. #8753
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    In before the IP ban.
    The WWE Fed really does have everything.. I sense a new storyline! He's the masked man!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  4. #8754
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,660
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ggang View Post
    it already says never so i have nothing to lose + i have a handful of emails and can keep making emails easy - i wont be leaving
    Ever thought that it might have been a mistake? You should have enquired (via your ORIGINAL CCOUNT) as to why you were banned by PM'ing a moderator about it. You may then have found out why you were banned and could have been able to work it out with the moderators. Instead, you chose to make a new account to get around the ban, which is frowned upon.

    And as long as you're banned, I highly doubt you'll keep participating in this fed. In fact, didn't Eddie or someone say on the last page that you were "future endeavored" so to speak?

    Anyway, have fun until you get this account banned too man.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #8755
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Dude one thing I ask.. I don't like any drama in my fed and even more so when it's nothing to do with anything involving us, I have no idea why you were banned so I can't comment..

    But like Tommy said, making Alt accounts will not help the situation and sometimes taking a break will result in the mods allowing you back in the future.
    thank you for your imput. im gonna roll how i want to roll - ill keep the drama off here. pm me if u wanna chat. well keep in touch

  6. #8756
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    The WWE Fed really does have everything.. I sense a new storyline! He's the masked man!
    The hell man... I thought we agreed it was going to be Jimmy Wang Yang.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  7. #8757
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Ever thought that it might have been a mistake? You should have enquired (via your ORIGINAL CCOUNT) as to why you were banned by PM'ing a moderator about it. You may then have found out why you were banned and could have been able to work it out with the moderators. Instead, you chose to make a new account to get around the ban, which is frowned upon.

    And as long as you're banned, I highly doubt you'll keep participating in this fed. In fact, didn't Eddie or someone say on the last page that you were "future endeavored" so to speak?

    Anyway, have fun until you get this account banned too man.
    how do i find out who a mod is? it doesnt tell me who banned me. - where do i find a mod?

  8. #8758
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,667
    Blog Entries
    5
    You should have just posted your grievances in the NOC List like I did when I got banned but creating Alts. to get around it just decreases your chances of ever coming back.


  9. #8759
    Quote Originally Posted by ggang View Post
    thank you for your imput. im gonna roll how i want to roll - ill keep the drama off here. pm me if u wanna chat. well keep in touch
    Alright man.. well good luck with the rolling bro.

    Thanks for agreeing to take the drama out of this thread.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  10. #8760
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    The hell man... I thought we agreed it was going to be Jimmy Wang Yang.
    You just spoiled it man.. well done.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.