Page 851 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 351 751 801 841849850851852853 861 901 951 1351 1851 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,510 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Triple H: You haven't been around because I whooped your ass Teddy. You ran like a dog with its tail between her legs. Yeah, I just called you a bitch.
    Ted Jr: Clever word play- you should be the next Daniel Tosh. At least then you may get a career that your wife doesn't hand you.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Ted Jr: Clever word play- you should be the next Daniel Tosh. At least then you may get a career that your wife doesn't hand you.
    Triple H: At least I have a career Ted... what about you? Where are you at? Oh yeah, hiding in your daddy's shadow.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Triple H: At least I have a career Ted... what about you? Where are you at? Oh yeah, hiding in your daddy's shadow.
    Ted Jr: So I won tag titles with Cody because I'm the Fortunate son? No- I won them because I'm capable. Just ask Cody- he'll vouch for me.

2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]

Ted Jr: So I won tag titles with Cody because I'm the Fortunate son? No- I won them because I'm capable. Just ask Cody- he'll vouch for me.
    Triple H: I don't have time for you two clowns.... As far as Fortunate Son goes....your'e just a Fortunate Son Of A Bitch!
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Triple H: I don't have time for you two clowns.... As far as Fortunate Son goes....you're just a Fortunate Son Of A Bitch!
    Ted Jr: No time? Why? Too busy having to please yourself because the wife needs to keep her image as the little angel from hell?
    Please... you're the one wasting MY time. I don't need my dad's fortune, but you need your wife and her daddy.

Ted Jr: No time? Why? Too busy having to please yourself because the wife needs to keep her image as the little angel from hell?
    Please... you're the one wasting MY time. I don't need my dad's fortune, but you need your wife and her daddy.
    Triple H: Well according to our past matches Teddy... You brought your daddy along, until I put his ass in the hospital. Your dad is the Fortunate Father, he's fortunate that I sent him to the hospital instead of the morgue.
    ​​​

Triple H: Well according to our past matches Teddy... You brought your daddy along, until I put his ass in the hospital. Your dad is the Fortunate Father, he's fortunate that I sent him to the hospital instead of the morgue.
    Ted Jr: Please- he can kick your ass just as well as I can. But I don't need him to face you.

OOC: 500th post in this thread- interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Letting the team down guys, get those promos in!
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    This^^ come on guys.

Hope you feel better soon Des.

Right.. Time to start getting those Raw assignments out.
    Cheers THBK. Feeling better - but not perfect.

And TTC, K2J and... K2J. Your promos are halfway through the show onwards *thanks to a change I made in the script*. I'm going to start posting now, and if I get to your bit without your promo, I'm not going to edit it in, I'm just going to go ahead with the show

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Fingers cross for some Nitro tonight! We believe in you Des!

Edit: Oh, and I believe that is post 2000. Suck it.
    Congrats Torph . I would expect the majority of the show today, depending on how I'm feeling

Ted Jr: Please- he can kick your ass just as well as I can. But I don't need him to face you.

OOC: 500th post in this thread- interesting.
    Triple H: So then why not have the match.... "The Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase -vs- "The Game" Triple H... I'm sure your pops can use a few extra bucks.
    ​​​

Triple H: So then why not have the match.... "The Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase -vs- "The Game" Triple H... I'm sure your pops can use a few extra bucks.
    Ted Jr: Dad has more money than he knows what to do with. That's quite alright. You can settle for me.