Page 837 of 1818 FirstFirst ... 3377377878278358368378388398478879371337 ... LastLast
Results 8,361 to 8,370 of 18174
  1. #8361
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Isn't Roman Reigns Rosey's brother?
    Yes he is. Roman Reigns is Joe Anoa'i and is a member of the Anoa'i family. He is the son of Sika of the Wild Samoans and the brother of Matt Anoa'i aka Rosey, who are both professional wrestlers. He is related to The Rock, Rikishi, Yokozuna, and Umaga.

    As well as The Usos, twin sons of Solofa Fatu, better known as Rikishi. They are also also part of the Anoa'i family, they are first cousins once removed from Dwayne Johnson and their uncle was Eddie Fatu better known as Umaga.

    So Reigns, Rock and Usos are all cousins, I believe. While and Rosey are brothers.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  2. #8362
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Yes he is. Roman Reigns is Joe Anoa'i and is a member of the Anoa'i family. He is the son of Sika of the Wild Samoans and the brother of Matt Anoa'i aka Rosey, who are both professional wrestlers. He is related to The Rock, Rikishi, Yokozuna, and Umaga.

    As well as The Usos, twin sons of Solofa Fatu, better known as Rikishi. They are also also part of the Anoa'i family, they are first cousins once removed from Dwayne Johnson and their uncle was Eddie Fatu better known as Umaga.

    So Reigns, Rock and Usos are all cousins, I believe. While and Rosey are brothers.
    One big happy family- you are forgeting Manu(I think thats the name) though- you know the guy that was in Legacy with Rhodes/Dibiase/Orton/Sim Snuka....Of course Snuka and Manu were not in the group but maybe a week or two

    Also- wasn't Umaga formally known as Jamal in that team with Rosey?

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  3. #8363
    Claudio: Wir sind Könige! Das ist Alles!

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  4. #8364
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    One big happy family- you are forgeting Manu(I think thats the name) though- you know the guy that was in Legacy with Rhodes/Dibiase/Orton/Sim Snuka....Of course Snuka and Manu were not in the group but maybe a week or two

    Also- wasn't Umaga formally known as Jamal in that team with Rosey?
    Manu? Must not have made an impression cause I remember Legacy but not him. Count him in too if he's an Anoa'i.

    Yes. Yes, he was.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  5. #8365
    yeah wwe did not really give manu or snuka much of a chance to shine in legacy, like i said about a week or two. I guess their last names ment less to wwe than rhodes, orton and dibiase. I dont get wwe sometimes, ok i dont get them pretty much all the time lol

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  6. #8366
    just looked it up- Manu is def one of them. His real name- Afa Jr- he is the son of Afa who teamed with Sika in the Wild Samoans

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  7. #8367
    I've been thinking of creating another Diva solely as a manager and maybe a catfight angle or whatever, but I wanted to know if there are any characters who'd be interested in having a Diva manager. The character would have to be a heel or a face who thinks he can get away with some occasional cheating and not playing by the rules all the time and preferably from RAW.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  8. #8368
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I've been thinking of creating another Diva solely as a manager and maybe a catfight angle or whatever, but I wanted to know if there are any characters who'd be interested in having a Diva manager. The character would have to be a heel or a face who thinks he can get away with some occasional cheating and not playing by the rules all the time and preferably from RAW.
    I wish I had someone who could use a manager- but no one can control or keep Raven down- NOT EVEN STING!!!!!!

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  9. #8369
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I've been thinking of creating another Diva solely as a manager and maybe a catfight angle or whatever, but I wanted to know if there are any characters who'd be interested in having a Diva manager. The character would have to be a heel or a face who thinks he can get away with some occasional cheating and not playing by the rules all the time and preferably from RAW.
    Forgot to say it could also be for a tag team.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  10. #8370
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Forgot to say it could also be for a tag team.
    Hmmm- I know of a tag team that will soon debut


    *looks at S.E.Z., my partner in crime*

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.