Page 819 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 319 719 769 809817818819820821 829 869 919 1319 1819 ... LastLast
Results 8,181 to 8,190 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    R-Truth: Well, well, well. If it ain't S.C.U.M. Lil' Jimmy thought he smelled somethin' rank out here. Listen, we're about to hit a Denny's and you just so happen to be sittin' on my car. Why don't you guys split?
    *Ziggler can be heard talking to Swagger*

Dolph: Are you seeing this? A real meeting of the great minds here *Ziggler laughs, before Swagger whispers something back* S.C.U.M.? Yeah I never heard of them either! lets wait around.. I think this is about to get interesting.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

R-Truth: Well, well, well. If it ain't S.C.U.M. Lil' Jimmy thought he smelled somethin' rank out here. Listen, we're about to hit a Denny's and you just so happen to be sittin' on my car. Why don't you guys split?
    *Jacobs grins before spitting on the window of Truth's car*

Jacobs: Here ya go. Don't mind the smell, burritos just don't agree with me

*Jacobs and Corino laugh as Steen pinches his nose and waves his hand in front of his face*

Jacobs: Also, might wanna clean your windows.
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Nattie: You looking for me? I've been in the Hart Dungeon training my ass off to become the new Womens Champion. You're not upset that T.J. won your title are you?
    Brock Lesnar: I'm pretty disappointed in your "knight in shining armor". I thought he'd be with you but I guess not. Nattie, what if I were to tell you that I'm feeling rather...malicious right now? I could do whatever the hell I want to you right now and Tyson wouldn't come to your rescue because he's a coward and you and I both know that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post

*Jacobs and Corino laugh as Steen pinches his nose and waves his hand in front of his face*

R-Truth: Oh, you think you real funny, huh? Well, if you don't hop offa my ride, I'll have to clean up your blood from my windows.

R-Truth: Oh, you think you real funny, huh? Well, if you don't hop offa my ride, I'll have to clean up your blood from my windows.
    *Steen walks up to Truth*

Steen: Ya know, you'd be a bit more intimidating if I hadn't already kicked your ass. So, why do you and your imaginary "friend" take a hike. Jacobs will get off your "ride" when he pleases.
    Profile Retired

*Dolph and Swagger continue watching on*

Dolph: Now that's just plain nasty! *Ziggler laughs* No class.. no wonder they couldn't win the Battle Royal.

*Swagger again whispers something to Dolph*

Dolph: R-Truth? I think he's still employed here..

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    *Steen walks up to Truth*

Steen: Ya know, you'd be a bit more intimidating if I hadn't already kicked your ass. So, why do you and your imaginary "friend" take a hike. Jacobs will get off your "ride" when he pleases.
    R-Truth: Says the guy who got beat by Reks. What were you even sick with, Reks? Lil' Jimmy thinks it might have been a case of the jelly legs. A frog in your throat? Or maybe someone should have give you the heimlech on the count of you choking.

Brock Lesnar: I'm pretty disappointed in your "knight in shining armor". I thought he'd be with you but I guess not. Nattie, what if I were to tell you that I'm feeling rather...malicious right now? I could do whatever the hell I want to you right now and Tyson wouldn't come to your rescue because he's a coward and you and I both know that.
    Nattie: T.J. is not a coward, and in the same token- I don't have to hide behind him or anyone else.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Nattie: T.J. is not a coward, and in the same token- I don't have to hide behind him or anyone else.
    Brock Lesnar: Oh really? Well, for the past couple of days, I've been waiting around here waiting for him to show up and I haven't seen him at all. I wonder why? Why is it that at the time that I'm fully recovered that he just magically vanishes off the face of the Earth. But I gotta admit, I'm impressed with you. Unlike Tampon Kidd, you actually had the balls to show up when I called you out.

You hear that, Tyson? Even your girlfriend has a bigger set than you.

R-Truth: Says the guy who got beat by Reks. What were you even sick with, Reks? Lil' Jimmy thinks it might have been a case of the jelly legs. A frog in your throat? Or maybe someone should have give you the heimlech on the count of you choking.
    *Steen laughs*

Steen: Go ahead, keep talking Truth, the more you talk the more I'll want to put you through your windshield.

*Jacobs and Corino walk over to Steen*

Corino: You sure about this Kev?

Steen: If he keeps talking I will be. You see Truth you are jealous of who I am and what I can do. Even as a Fat son of a bitch I am more athletic and more talented than you could ever be! So, go ahead and be jealous and keep talking your crap, all it is going to do is lead to you being sent to the hospital.
    Profile Retired