Page 818 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 318 718 768 808816817818819820 828 868 918 1318 1818 ... LastLast
Results 8,171 to 8,180 of 18790
    Undertaker: This is not the last you have heard from me. At King of the Ring, I came out short from the being the world heavyweight champion. I will not make excuses, I will just get up, dust myself off and get what is mine, one way or another. Destiny has me as champion, I shall see this happen again.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Aries: While you'll be worrying yourself with Ambrose on the B show Nitro, yours truly, A Doubles, will be on the A show headed for my championship match.
    Rock: The B show? *Rock smiles* Yet here's a guy, who was not even being used.. he then enters the King of the Ring, flukes it.. now he's the number one contender and you want us to think that's the A show? I don't think so.. but listen, good luck when you face Jericho, He's been on a hell of a roll and it's time someone beat him..

If you see Ambrose around here.. tell him I'm looking for him!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Hey, for those in just WWE, or even those in both WWE and IWA, there is currently a thread where you can cast your vote on the type of matches that will occur at the next PPV for IWA, Full Throttle.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...ttle-Fans-Vote

There is the link. If you haven't voted, you definitely should
    We are going to have to work out an advertising cost you know Nah, not really it's fine man.. and I just did my vote.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    We are going to have to work out an advertising cost you know Nah, not really it's fine man.. and I just did my vote.
    Lol, when WWE has their predicition contest for GAB, you can post an advert in IWA

Lol, when WWE has their predicition contest for GAB, you can post an advert in IWA
    Yay!

It's no problem anyways man.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Brock Lesnar: Ah. So Nattie's in hiding, too. At least Tyson has some brains in his head and when I get my hands on him, they're gonna get scrambled when I bash his head in with my fists and break his arms.

*The members of S.C.U.M are in the parking lot as Steen looks annoyed. Jacobs is laying on random car and Corino is walking around bored*

Steen: What the hell happened? You two are supposed to be the best Tag Team in WWE! How could you lose that match?

Corino: Blame the powers that be Kev. We weren't told about the match until like 5 minutes before hand, We weren't ready, next time we will be.

Steen: You better be. You not only carry the name of S.C.U.M, but you carry my name! When people think of you, they think of me and I will not have people thinking of me as a loser.

Jacobs: But Kev, you did lose. Reks beat you..

Steen: That was a fluke, I was sick. Reks couldn't get that lucky again and he knows it.
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    *As Brock Lesnar walks down the hallway, looking for Nattie, he bumps into Maria*

Maria: Oh. Hi, Brock. What's up?

Brock Lesnar: I don't have time for chit-chat. Where's Nattie?

Maria: Nattie? Nattie who?

Brock Lesnar: Nattie Neidhart.

Maria: I hate to tell you this, Brock but that knock-knock joke wasn't funny. :/

Brock Lesnar: The hell? You think I'm telling jokes?! I didn't even say knock knock!

Maria: Who's there?

Brock Lesnar: Grrrrrrr! Forget it!

*Lesnar storms off as he continues to look for Nattie*
    BTW, That's some funny stuff man!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    *The members of S.C.U.M are in the parking lot as Steen looks annoyed. Jacobs is laying on random car and Corino is walking around bored*

Steen: What the hell happened? You two are supposed to be the best Tag Team in WWE! How could you lose that match?

Corino: Blame the powers that be Kev. We weren't told about the match until like 5 minutes before hand, We weren't ready, next time we will be.

Steen: You better be. You not only carry the name of S.C.U.M, but you carry my name! When people think of you, they think of me and I will not have people thinking of me as a loser.

Jacobs: But Kev, you did lose. Reks beat you..

Steen: That was a fluke, I was sick. Reks couldn't get that lucky again and he knows it.
    R-Truth: Well, well, well. If it ain't S.C.U.M. Lil' Jimmy thought he smelled somethin' rank out here. Listen, we're about to hit a Denny's and you just so happen to be sittin' on my car. Why don't you guys split?

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Brock Lesnar: Ah. So Nattie's in hiding, too. At least Tyson has some brains in his head and when I get my hands on him, they're gonna get scrambled when I bash his head in with my fists and break his arms.
    Nattie: You looking for me? I've been in the Hart Dungeon training my ass off to become the new Womens Champion. You're not upset that T.J. won your title are you?

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young