Page 814 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 314 714 764 804812813814815816 824 864 914 1314 1814 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,140 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Dean Ambrose: Can you not afford a television? Do you and the 25 family members that share your one bedroom apartment not have access to the internet? I already got to The Rock.. It was Dean Ambrose who gave Brock Lesnar his World Heavyweight Championship.. he'd still have it if he wasn't such a loser..

The Rock is too predictable.. I won't have to get near him again for one simple reason.. pride. He'll BEG management to give me my in ring debut.. and i'm going to enjoy every single moment I have to strip that pride away..
    Rey: listen here idiot. You are right about one thing The Rock will beg on his knees to face you. Yet this company will find a way to screw you over. Vince has a huge ego that we won't let Rock lose to a rookie.

Now, let's see something. You don't talk about my familia. Also, why would I need the internet. So, I have to read what all the "Marks" have to say?

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: listen here idiot. You are right about one thing The Rock will beg on his knees to face you. Yet this company will find a way to screw you over. Vince has a huge ego that we won't let Rock lose to a rookie.

Now, let's see something. You don't talk about my familia. Also, why would I need the internet. So, I have to read what all the "Marks" have to say?
    Dean Ambrose: The 'Marks' can say all they want about you, about me, about how your masks make you look like a poor mans power ranger.. the only thing that matters is what *I* say. The only truth in life comes from chaos.. chaos is fair because there's no discrimination.. see I don't plot.. I don't plan.. I just do whatever comes to mind.. and I do it because it's fair. So for example when I tell you that i'm a better wrestler than you can even pretend to be.. you know i'm telling the truth, because I have no reason to lie..

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    OOC: So that's where Heath Ledger's been this whole time!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    OOC: So that's where Heath Ledger's been this whole time!
    OOC: My favourite Joker ever ^_^

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Dean Ambrose: The 'Marks' can say all they want about you, about me, about how your masks make you look like a poor mans power ranger.. the only thing that matters is what *I* say. The only truth in life comes from chaos.. chaos is fair because there's no discrimination.. see I don't plot.. I don't plan.. I just do whatever comes to mind.. and I do it because it's fair. So for example when I tell you that i'm a better wrestler than you can even pretend to be.. you know i'm telling the truth, because I have no reason to lie..
    Rey: See you are wrong Ambrose. You clearly don't have any brain cells. I am no power ranger. You claim you don't care what the "Marks" have to say. Yet, I remember you saying that people were saying you were great. That means you feed your ego with the comments from all the "smart" fans. You also say you are better than me, well first have a match here in the WWE with a real competitor then you can claim some stuff. Cause let's be honest in all your indy career you were just a spot monkey.

OOC: My favourite Joker ever ^_^
    Except for Mark Hamill who is the voice of animated Joker!

I lied, it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: See you are wrong Ambrose. You clearly don't have any brain cells. I am no power ranger. You claim you don't care what the "Marks" have to say. Yet, I remember you saying that people were saying you were great. That means you feed your ego with the comments from all the "smart" fans. You also say you are better than me, well first have a match here in the WWE with a real competitor then you can claim some stuff. Cause let's be honest in all your indy career you were just a spot monkey.
    Dean Ambrose: Do you have a problem with the truth Mysterio? Do the things that I say hit home a little too hard? You fumble around in the dark for something to say to me like a blind man who's dropped his cane.. and in the end swing and miss so badly that you connect with the skull of your guide dog, condemning you to a few days of starvation before you dehydrate and die..

Everything I have claimed is true.. I AM the most talked about and the most hyped wrestler in the history of the WWE.. someone like you might pad your ego with that.. but I find it insulting. They don't go far enough.. none of them know the real Dean Ambrose.. something that extends to you.. ignorance isn't bliss in this case Rey.. ignorance just might get you hurt..

I lied, it matters.

Dean Ambrose: Do you have a problem with the truth Mysterio? Do the things that I say hit home a little too hard? You fumble around in the dark for something to say to me like a blind man who's dropped his cane.. and in the end swing and miss so badly that you connect with the skull of your guide dog, condemning you to a few days of starvation before you dehydrate and die..

Everything I have claimed is true.. I AM the most talked about and the most hyped wrestler in the history of the WWE.. someone like you might pad your ego with that.. but I find it insulting. They don't go far enough.. none of them know the real Dean Ambrose.. something that extends to you.. ignorance isn't bliss in this case Rey.. ignorance just might get you hurt..
    Rey: I agree... you are right. You clearly are the most talked about and most hyped superrstar. However, all that hype will fizzle down like most things here in the WWE or anywhere else. Like CM Punk's career, Ryback's little push, Hulk Hogan, The Rock, Stone Cold, John Cena just to name a few were really hyped by people, but then they fizzled down. That exact same thing will happen to you. Right you are on everyone's talk list, but they will soon find someone else to talk about. Trust me it will happen.

That was fun! I don't IC as often as I should, but when I do I have a lot of fun. Thanks K2, Bear and TTC for a good evening

I lied, it matters.

Blog Entries
    That was fun! I don't IC as often as I should, but when I do I have a lot of fun. Thanks K2, Bear and TTC for a good evening
    Np chief