Page 812 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 312 712 762 802810811812813814 822 862 912 1312 1812 ... LastLast
Results 8,111 to 8,120 of 18789
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Ambrose: You people seem to have forgotten what wrestling is all about.. it's not about being a champion.. it's not about some gaudy little trinket or the money you earn. Professional wrestling is about legalised torture.. crippling an opponent with your bare hands.. taking away his livelihood so that his family starves and his wife leaves him. Wrestling is about making sure people remember every drop of blood that your opponents spill.. every broken bone and every shriek of pain.. building a legacy on the burnt corpses of everyone who pretends to be as good they say I am..

You can keep your belts.. your money.. I don't need those things.. no.. I do what I do because it needs to be done.. hell i'll do it for free.. so long as I get to hear every scream of agony as I twist the knife into this company.. I just want to watch the world burn..
    Maria: You can't burn the world, silly. The world's mostly made up of water. Duh.

OOC: Checkmate, bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Maria: You can't burn the world, silly. The world's mostly made up of water. Duh.

OOC: Checkmate, bitch.

Dean Ambrose: You know my dad always taught me it was wrong to hit women.. I always thought that was funny because it only took a few drinks for him to forget ALL about that and beat my mom half to death for bringing his dinner only a few minutes late.. you smell a lot like my mom.. I like that..

Just remember.. it doesn't have to be the end of THE world to be the end of YOUR world..

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries

Dean Ambrose: You know my dad always taught me it was wrong to hit women.. I always thought that was funny because it only took a few drinks for him to forget ALL about that and beat my mom half to death for bringing his dinner only a few minutes late.. you smell a lot like my mom.. I like that..

Just remember.. it doesn't have to be the end of THE world to be the end of YOUR world..
    Maria: So, if I smell like her, does that mean I look like her, too?! What if...what if I AM your mom?! 0_o

Maria: So, if I smell like her, does that mean I look like her, too?! What if...what if I AM your mom?! 0_o
    Dean Ambrose: You don't look like my mom.. then again it's hard to remember what her face looked like before the scarring. But enough about my family.. lets talk about yours. You're exactly the type of girl I expect whose mom and sister are exactly the same person.. that along with your brother 'dad', explains the completely vacant stare you have.

Maybe i'm being a little too harsh.. I actually like a girl with a little innocence.. they're the ones who scream loudest..

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Brock Lesnar: You have the cheek to boast when you barely did anything to get to where you are? Let's face it, the WWE went soft after I left. When I was around, there were no MITB briefcases to give people cheap world championship wins. We earned them like men.

And as far as your huge King of the Ring win goes, kiss my ass. When I won the King of the Ring, I didn't have any shortcuts. I pinned all of the opposition that I was put up against. You? You got lucky and made it to the finals without even getting your hands dirty. If it wasn't for that, you would have never made it to the finals. Hell, I doubt you'd make it to the semi-finals. And as far as Tyson Kidd goes, he's the same as you, taking pride in getting shortcuts. The championship doesn't mean anything until I win it back form him because I actually earned it by defeating two Hall of Famers in the span of two hours with a injured leg. All he did was ride the gravy train to a meaningless victory and I'll prove it when I become a two time World Heavyweight Champion by beating him senseless and making him wish that he never won that damn briefcase in the first place.
    Aries: despite all your ranting and raving, the fact remains you got beat by a guy, SMALLER than me. Suck on those lemons you Neanderthal

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Trish: You got what you deserved Kelly and it's been a long time coming. As for Maria she's not not a blonde at all, but maybe you were too busy looking at yourself in the mirror to notice.
    Kelly: black, blonde, brown, red, it doesnt matter. We all know she is a blonde at heart and that makes me since. As for you, i got screwed, thats all. This tournament, this thing between us, is far from over

Blog Entries
    Dean Ambrose: You don't look like my mom.. then again it's hard to remember what her face looked like before the scarring. But enough about my family.. lets talk about yours. You're exactly the type of girl I expect whose mom and sister are exactly the same person.. that along with your brother 'dad', explains the completely vacant stare you have.

Maybe i'm being a little too harsh.. I actually like a girl with a little innocence.. they're the ones who scream loudest..
    Aries: you know dean, i can honestly say this about you. Im glad im on raw and your on nitro. You are one sick demented bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Aries: you know dean, i can honestly say this about you. Im glad im on raw and your on nitro. You are one sick demented bastard.
    *Ambrose wipes his hands down his face and begins to scowl and twitch*

Dean Ambrose: I'm not.. crazy.. i'm not.. I'm the only sane one left, but I wouldn't expect one of the 'freaks' to understand. I do the things that I do because it's the only way to bring things back to.. normality.. well.. that and it's really fun when I slam my knee into the side of someones head so hard it sends them into convulsions..

I lied, it matters.

Rey: I like how everyone is talking out of their asses.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries

Maria: I don't scream...except when I watch a scary movie or when I see a big dog. Their big teeth scare me.