Page 807 of 1818 FirstFirst ... 30770775779780580680780880981785790713071807 ... LastLast
Results 8,061 to 8,070 of 18173
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I did the Blood Harvest JBW poster and one for the next JBW PPV Ressurection, and its new show. Also did two things for Maggs Grand Prix. But other than that- really have no desire to do that much more. I had done the HWA ones- but after doing two for upcoming shows- then them not used because the fed shut down- I really did not want to do anything graphics related for any efed for a long time(well except for the one I did for the last EWA show- whenever it gets finished and posted)
    I knew you did the HWA ones and you did them well.. That's fair enough though man Is the last EWA show still not be done? I assumed it would have, hope it's a good one man.. deserve to go out with a bang.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I knew you did the HWA ones and you did them well.. That's fair enough though man Is the last EWA show still not be done? I assumed it would have, hope it's a good one man.. deserve to go out with a bang.
    Nope- its not finished yet- my parts are done, as is Pau's, eddies and another guest writer(1 of 2 of his is done)- All thats left is Des and Shinings parts- but I know they are both busy. It will post one day

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Nope- its not finished yet- my parts are done, as is Pau's, eddies and another guest writer(1 of 2 of his is done)- All thats left is Des and Shinings parts- but I know they are both busy. It will post one day
    Cool man, hope it goes well bro.

EDIT: It never worked out for me in EWA but I don't have any ill feeling about that company, I actually respected what was achieved over there with so little that was expected.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    The thing is i never did anything like that but ill ask my buddy who is more experenced with it if he can do a better job with the titles
    Why not just have a worn torn US flag in the background.... Have Jericho and Kidd in the front with the titles transparent in the background with a bigger Great American Bash Logo in the front...
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Or as bad as your's Chris.
    Jericho: I never joke, Rey. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Aries: Sorry Chris, but I'm not joke. Infact, I'm the #1 contender. I said I was going to win King of the Ring, and I did. I'm going to beat you for the WWE Championship Jericho, mark my words
    Jericho: If you want to be the new CM Punk then by all means, bring it on Aries. Putting you in your place will be a pleasure of mine.

Wouldn't be Broc by any chance would it?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Eve: I have to say I'm extremely glad that Chris Jericho managed to hold on to his title despite Teddy Long's constant attempts to make him lose it.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: I never joke, Rey. Ever.

Jericho: If you want to be the new CM Punk then by all means, bring it on Aries. Putting you in your place will be a pleasure of mine.

Wouldn't be Broc by any chance would it?
    NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*I think he did it before he was banned though*

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eve: I have to say I'm extremely glad that Chris Jericho managed to hold on to his title despite Teddy Long's constant attempts to make him lose it.
    Goldberg: Eve, when am I getting my hands on Ryback? It's been far too long and the wheels have not been turning on this issue.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

*Hulk Hogan is talking to someone backstage in the locker room, the camera can’t capture who the other person is*

Hulk Hogan: You know brother, I can tell that you’re not happy with me being back in the WWE. Honestly dude, I feel that vibe coming off of you, and it’s not a good vibe. I’ve heard some rumors that you have been talking crap about me, but I rather hear it from the horse’s mouth. If you have something to say to me dude, now is the time to lay everything on the table man.

*silence*

Hulk Hogan: You want to keep quiet, that’s your choice brother. I’m not here to pick fights, I’m just here to give advice to the up and coming talent. I don’t know what the hell is wrong with Damien Sandow when he came out and ruined my WWE Homecoming, and I am mature enough to let that go… and Evan Bourne has been mouthing off to me lately brother, but you, I don’t expect that from you. So what’s the deal brother, do you have a problem with the Hulkster?

*cameraman tries to capture the other person, but he is not able to*

Hulk Hogan: Please don’t be intimidated by me dude. Yes I have an illustrious career, and people around here seem to think that I’m just here to take the spotlight away from them, but they are wrong, that is not the reason why I’m here. Brother, I am here....

*Hogan is suddenly interrupted by the other person… it’s Triple H, and he gets in Hogan’s face*

Triple H: (He claps his hands) Intimidated? By you? Listen up Hogan. I’ve never feared no man, and you Hulk, you’re no exception. I know about your so called ‘illustrious career’. I know about your accomplishments, but Hogan, that doesn’t impress me. All your championships, I could care less. You seem to forget that I am the Game, the King of Kings. If I have a problem with you Hulk, I will tell you straight to your face like I am doing it right now. You seem to forget old man, I am the spotlight, I am the one with the illustrious career. If WWE ever gets into a financial situation and is needing more money, all they need is Shawn and I back together, and DX will reunite and sell millions and millions of dollars in merchandise within hours. That’s who I am Hogan. I am the past, the present and will always be the future of this business. Unlike you Hogan, I stick around for this business, I bleed for this business. I am the first one here and the last one to leave. I don’t give a damn about all your Hulkamaniacs. I don't give a damn if you eat your vitamins and say your prayers. I don't give a damn if Sandow and Bourne are pissed at you for being here. Unlike them, I don’t talk, I take action.

*Hogan seems to be irate*

Triple H: So next time Hollywood Hogan, you want to hear something from the horse’s mouth… be careful what you ask for because this horse will buck and kick your ass and your ego will be so hurt, that you will leave the WWE again, and quite honestly Hulk, that’s what your illustrious career is all about, leaving when things don’t go your way.

*Triple H leaves and Hulk Hogan stares him down*
    ​​​

Creative to HQ please guys

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)