Page 80 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 30 707879808182 90 130 180 580 1080 ... LastLast
Results 791 to 800 of 18790
  1. #791
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Cheers bro! I start after Raw haha
    never mind the above post- I saw you start after this RAW, you can just wait to read my weird Warrior promo


    Oh and congrats Eddie!

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  2. #792
    I'm yet too here from Pau.. but everything I needed too do is done!

    Just waiting for one promo.. Raw should be up tonight as expected.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  3. #793
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,118
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    never mind the above post- I saw you start after this RAW, you can just wait to read my weird Warrior promo


    Oh and congrats Eddie!
    Haha I am definitely looking forward to it!

    But thanks bro!


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  4. #794
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Haha I am definitely looking forward to it!

    But thanks bro!
    Yeah his promo.. it was, well.. it was.. different! Had me laughing though.



    *** BREAKING NEWS! ***

    following the return of Edge at the Royal Rumble, it has been reported that the WWE have advertised for tonights show a live Cutting Edge segment!

    This has now been confrimed by a creative member and this is what he said.. " Yeah it's true, there will be a live Cutting Edge segment hosted by the returning hall of famer Edge! It's the perfect way too welcome him back"

    However speculation is rising about who will be the guest on the show while most people belive it will be Christian.. some reports have stated it could be Vickie Guerrero after both were seen catching up after the Rumble event finished!

    Who do you think it could be?. send us an email at... WWW.ISANYONEACTUALLYREADINGTHIS.COM

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  5. #795
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Get ready to see a Wrestling God change the future of the WWE.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  6. #796
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeah his promo.. it was, well.. it was.. different! Had me laughing though.



    *** BREAKING NEWS! ***

    following the return of Edge at the Royal Rumble, it has been reported that the WWE have advertised for tonights show a live Cutting Edge segment!

    This has now been confrimed by a creative member and this is what he said.. " Yeah it's true, there will be a live Cutting Edge segment hosted by the returning hall of famer Edge! It's the perfect way too welcome him back"

    However speculation is rising about who will be the guest on the show while most people belive it will be Christian.. some reports have stated it could be Vickie Guerrero after both were seen catching up after the Rumble event finished!

    Who do you think it could be?. send us an email at... WWW.ISANYONEACTUALLYREADINGTHIS.COM
    Weird? Different? Its Warrior- everything with him is weird...but I think I put an image in Pau's head he really didn't want, lol. Sorry Pau. And sorry in advance to everyone else.

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  7. #797
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Weird? Different? Its Warrior- everything with him is weird...but I think I put an image in Pau's head he really didn't want, lol. Sorry Pau. And sorry in advance to everyone else.
    It was good man! I think it could be the reason I haven't seen Pau on though. LOL!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  8. #798
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Get ready to see a Wrestling God change the future of the WWE.
    Punk: A wrestling god? More like a wrestling moron. You know what you are JBL? A pathetic broken man, and whenever you step in the ring to face me...I'll be sure to break your face
     

  9. #799
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,118
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Punk: A wrestling god? More like a wrestling moron. You know what you are JBL? A pathetic broken man, and whenever you step in the ring to face me...I'll be sure to break your face
    Edge: I think JBL is the least of your worries Punk. You might wanna watch out for the Spear first.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  10. #800
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Punk: A wrestling god? More like a wrestling moron. You know what you are JBL? A pathetic broken man, and whenever you step in the ring to face me...I'll be sure to break your face
    JBL: You listen and you listen close Punk. When I was lacing up my first pair of boots you were still sucking on your mothers breasts, and you probably still do.

    But listen, don't waste my time anymore, I understand you have a weird complex with trying to be bigger and better than everyone else, because in reality you are simply inferior. You feel the need to tell everyone you are the best in the world, and that may very well be the case, but you are NOT better than me. I don't need to tell anyone anything for my own Ego because my record tells you it all - my history in the WWE speaks for itself. Unlike you, I don't need to pad my Résumé.

    But I'm done talking to a child like you, actions speak louder than words, and when push comes to shove, you will still be a piece of dirt on the bottom of my boot.

    Now take your petty, childish insults elsewhere, I don't need to lower myself to your standards.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.