Page 798 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 298 698 748 788796797798799800 808 848 898 1298 1798 ... LastLast
Results 7,971 to 7,980 of 18790
    And you won't

This 8000th post

Belongs to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Belongs to me!
    FUCK! Again! Really? Really? (Sorry to who ever is Miz). Lol.

We're almost at 10,000 man!
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    WWE.com Exclusive

Brock Lesnar can be seen staggering to the locker room area, bloody towel over his head. Combined with the sound of his heavy footsteps is his breathing. Backstage workers, seen having general conversation, back up and press close to the wall as the former World Heavyweight Champion staggers onwards. One man who dares intercept his path is Josh Matthews, who cuts Lesnar just as his hand reaches for the handle of the locker room door. The towel casts a shadowy veil over Brock's head, only allowing the faintest traces of his blood to be seen but not much else.

::Josh Matthews::

"Brock Lesnar, the WWE Universe would like to know how you're feeling right now. You successfully defended the World Heavyweight Championship in the Championship Scramble against The Undertaker, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels. However, a very opportunistic Tyson Kidd, came out, cashed in his Money in the Bank briefcas..."

Lesnar's coughing abruptly interrupts him and Josh flinches, thinking that Lesnar is going to retaliate against him but does nothing but stand there. Matthews, though relieved about Lesnar's demeanor, still gets chills up his spine as he cane sense the glare that Lesnar is sure to have on him right now.

"R-right. Sorry. Anyways, Tyson Kidd came out, cashed in his Money in the Bank briefcase and...well, defeated you thus becoming the new World Heavyweight Champion. Now that you're no longer champion, what are your plans for the future. Do you plan on confronting Kidd about his victory? Do you accept his win with no malice?"

Instead of replying, Lesnar continues to stand in the exact same position as he did throughout the entire interview. The eerie silence becomes a bit unsettling as Matthews concludes that Lesnar rather not talk about the events that transpired concerning Tyson.

"Thank you for your time."

Matthews turns around to leave but his body immediately stiffens as the sound and feel of Lesnar's heavy hand gripping his shoulder resounds in the empty, dark hallway. Matthews slowly turns his head around to find Lesnar standing only a few inches away from him, heaving chest slightly brushing up against his back. Something cold and wet trails down Matthews cheek, almost from thin air, and once the droplet continues its path down Matthews face and onto the collar of his shirt, Matthews realizes that it's Brock's own blood.

::Brock Lesnar::

"You tell Tyson Kidd...that if...he's a man, he'll meet me in the ring on Nitro, face to face..."

Matthews slowly nods his head whilst keeping in the urge to soil himself.

::Brock Lesnar::

"With...the World Heavyweight Championship. My World Heavyweight Championship."

With that, Brock Lesnar turns around and goes into to the locker room.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Belongs to me!
    And not a single fuck was given that day.

The camera flickers and a hospital bed is shown, a man with an oxygen mask taped to his face is lying on the bed and isn't moving. A nurse is doing what she can but the man remains unresponsive. A doctor walks into the room.

Doctor: How is he doing?

Nurse: He's still stable but remains unresponsive, he hasn't been awake since last night.

Doctor: Well, we'll keep an eye on him.

The doctor goes to turn but an intern walks in with a makeshift package.

Intern: Oh, sorry sir- it's just that this was delivered earlier for the man in this room.

The doctor takes the package and pulls at the string, the covers opening to reveal the United States Championship. Almost simultaneously, Cody Rhodes awakens.

Cody: ...

Doctor: Sir, you're awake!

Cody: Yeah. Is that my title?

Doctor: Yes sir. We'll put it here for you.

The doctor places the title face up on the table.

Doctor: You have a severe concussion. We insist on a four week break from wrestling.

Cody looks up from the bed with an angry look in his eye.

Cody: You tell Sheamus, Drew Mcintyre and William Regal that I'll see them on Raw this week.

The doctor looks taken aback as Cody props himself up in bed and looks at his championship.

Cody: This is going nowhere.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Dean Ambrose: In just a few words allow me to describe to you what you saw last night. Last night you saw the future of the WWE, Dean Ambrose is the future of this company because Dean Ambrose says he is. I took one small, insignificant night.. and turned it into a spectacle without breaking a sweat! So when I tell you that things are going to change.. forget Barack Obama.. this is change you CAN believe in. Can you smell it? Can you smell the change? The Rock can smell it.. and as The Rock would tell you.. it smells a lot like the fresh corpse of a Hollywood career.. it smells a lot like the burnt ashes of a 15 year wrestling career.. oh yeah, that's right.. The Rock can smell what Dean Ambrose is cookin'..

But he's just the first step on my ascent to immortality, and he's certainly not the last. My legacy will be built upon the decaying flesh and rotting bones of a thousand legacies. No one is safe.. Dean Ambrose is about to blow the roof OFF! I hope you make it to Nitro, Rock.. I want you there because i'm not done, last night was just a taste of what's coming your way. And by the end, when your legacy.. when your legend comes crashing down.. and you're there, bleeding at my feet.. I want to hear you beg.. I want to hear you beg..

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post

version 2

feedback please.
    MUCH better than version 1.
    Like Torphy said however, is having a Canadian on the Great AMERICAN Bash poster the way to do it? It sure is ironic, I'll say that! Just something to think about perhaps.....

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Likewise man, now I take Punk back to the drawing board and give my spin on how I would play Punk. Jericho was a really fun character to feud with.

Here to us feuding again one day, maybe outside the WWE Fed
    Who knows man, who knows
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    The camera flickers and a hospital bed is shown, a man with an oxygen mask taped to his face is lying on the bed and isn't moving. A nurse is doing what she can but the man remains unresponsive. A doctor walks into the room.

Doctor: How is he doing?

Nurse: He's still stable but remains unresponsive, he hasn't been awake since last night.

Doctor: Well, we'll keep an eye on him.

The doctor goes to turn but an intern walks in with a makeshift package.

Intern: Oh, sorry sir- it's just that this was delivered earlier for the man in this room.

The doctor takes the package and pulls at the string, the covers opening to reveal the United States Championship. Almost simultaneously, Cody Rhodes awakens.

Cody: ...

Doctor: Sir, you're awake!

Cody: Yeah. Is that my title?

Doctor: Yes sir. We'll put it here for you.

The doctor places the title face up on the table.

Doctor: You have a severe concussion. We insist on a four week break from wrestling.

Cody looks up from the bed with an angry look in his eye.

Cody: You tell Sheamus, Drew Mcintyre and William Regal that I'll see them on Raw this week.

The doctor looks taken aback as Cody props himself up in bed and looks at his championship.

Cody: This is going nowhere.
    Sheamus: Pathetic, fella. A real champion doesn't hide behind the doctors on a hospital bed. I hope you liked the taste of Regal's brass, Rhodes. There is plenty more where that came from, fella.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)