Page 791 of 1820 FirstFirst ... 29169174178178979079179279380184189112911791 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,910 of 18199
  1. #7901
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Oh no you don't, I know you reserved Goldust and you're looking for an excuse to get rid of him. No sir, you will use Goldust and you will like it
    Ohh man.. come on! please!

    Haha! well played bro,

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  2. #7902
     
    Congrats to Tommy, Shaz and Bear on their WWE and World title wins and KOTR winner respectively. Congrats to all other winners and to those who lost, trust me, this should not keep you down or ruin your motivation to keep trying harder and harder to get success in the WWE. It should make want to make you try with even more determination to do the best promos you can and to put yourself on the map.

    It won't and shouldn't be easy but it will be well worth it in the end.


    Fantastic PPV. Best one so far and en route to SummerSlam is The Great American Bash so that should be a great one as well, though I cannot wait to see what you have in store for SummerSlam.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  3. #7903
    Remember guys, once you are done reading the show.

    Please use the new feedback guidelines it helps us in the long run.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  4. #7904
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
     
    Congrats to Tommy, Shaz and Bear on their WWE and World title wins and KOTR winner respectively. Congrats to all other winners and to those who lost, trust me, this should not keep you down or ruin your motivation to keep trying harder and harder to get success in the WWE. It should make want to make you try with even more determination to do the best promos you can and to put yourself on the map.

    It won't and shouldn't be easy but it will be well worth it in the end.


    Fantastic PPV. Best one so far and en route to SummerSlam is The Great American Bash so that should be a great one as well, though I cannot wait to see what you have in store for SummerSlam.
    Awesome to hear that bro! Glad it was worth the delay.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  5. #7905
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,125
    Great show! Will give more feedback once I'm on my laptop. I won't spoil anything, but DAMN! Some people will be surprised with some of the results and some more awesome stuff.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  6. #7906
    Glad you enjoyed it TTC

    Here are the feedback guidelines:


    Best Match:
    Best Promo:
    Best Piece of Booking:
    Best Debut:
    Best Line(s) of Commentary:
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Any Other Positives:
    Any Other Constructive Criticism:
    Overall Show Grade:

    Please do it guys, it helps us and in some cases helps you.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  7. #7907
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it TTC

    Here are the feedback guidelines:


    Best Match:
    Best Promo:
    Best Piece of Booking:
    Best Debut:
    Best Line(s) of Commentary:
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Any Other Positives:
    Any Other Constructive Criticism:
    Overall Show Grade:

    Please do it guys, it helps us and in some cases helps you.
    PM'ing you the feedback.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  8. #7908
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,125
     
    [CENTER]Best Match: The Scramble Match. I loved everything about it. Even the original thought of using the Spanish table.
    Best Promo: Hard to say really, but I will go with mine that was never meant to be.
    Best Piece of Booking: Kane's return
    Best Debut: Dean Ambrose!
    Best Line(s) of Commentary: The laptop part with Eric Bichoff.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Yeah not enough Rey!
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: The Tag Team Title Match and Battle Royal. I would like for there to be a better way of them to be done.
    Any Other Positives: KANE TAKING BATISTA TO HELL!
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: More Rey and less Ambrose. I also liked the twitter thing. I would totally say that. I also thought of a new angle. Find the mystery person from the last tweet.
    [COLOR=#333333]Overall Show Grade: A-


    I just put everything in spoiler tags that way I don't ruin it for someone else.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  9. #7909
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
     
    [CENTER]Best Match: The Scramble Match. I loved everything about it. Even the original thought of using the Spanish table.
    Best Promo: Hard to say really, but I will go with mine that was never meant to be.
    Best Piece of Booking: Kane's return
    Best Debut: Dean Ambrose!
    Best Line(s) of Commentary: The laptop part with Eric Bichoff.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Yeah not enough Rey!
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: The Tag Team Title Match and Battle Royal. I would like for there to be a better way of them to be done.
    Any Other Positives: KANE TAKING BATISTA TO HELL!
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: More Rey and less Ambrose. I also liked the twitter thing. I would totally say that. I also thought of a new angle. Find the mystery person from the last tweet.
    [COLOR=#333333]Overall Show Grade: A-


    I just put everything in spoiler tags that way I don't ruin it for someone else.
    Thanks man!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  10. #7910


    Best Match: Honestly I can not chose one- all were great
    Best Promo: Dean Ambrose- hands down
    Best Piece of Booking: Trish beating Kelly Kelly, Aries winning KOTR
    Best Debut: Kings of Wrestling- ok I am biased on that...Oh and Kane returning
    Best Line(s) of Commentary: Bischoff not knowing who Kings of Wrestling was
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Tyson Kidd winning the belt after losing against Edge earlier- I saw it coming a mile away. Don't get me wrong- Shaz/Kidd deserves it, just would have liked to been surprised about it. And no Tamina or Paige?
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: More Ambrose please!
    Any Other Positives: All matches very well written, liked the outcomes of the matches
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: Can not think of anything right now
    Overall Show Grade: A.


    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.