Page 789 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 289 689 739 779787788789790791 799 839 889 1289 1789 ... LastLast
Results 7,881 to 7,890 of 18790
  1. #7881
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    I know he can't do a good promo.
    Totally messing bro, You are doing fine

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  2. #7882
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Nah bro, the shows set, I'll be fine.

    Just might be like an hour til the entire things up. I'll be posting as quick as I can.

    Thanks anyway man
    Just lucky I'm not posting it then.. everyone would be out celebrating news years before the show was up

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  3. #7883
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Nah bro, the shows set, I'll be fine.

    Just might be like an hour til the entire things up. I'll be posting as quick as I can.

    Thanks anyway man
    You're my bro, I'll help you out anytime I can If you need anything let me know.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  4. #7884
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    You're my bro, I'll help you out anytime I can If you need anything let me know.
    Aww..

    So sweet

    Nah thanks man, it's good to have people willing to help out.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  5. #7885
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Aww..

    So sweet

    Nah thanks man, it's good to have people willing to help out.
    Dont hate on the bromance and I'm always willing to help, it's in my nature.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  6. #7886
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Dont hate on the bromance and I'm always willing to help, it's in my nature.
    I'm not hating man.. I'm a fan of the bromance
    It's so sweet it makes me weep a little when I ready your messages to each other Haha.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  7. #7887
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I'm not hating man.. I'm a fan of the bromance
    It's so sweet it makes me weep a little when I ready your messages to each other Haha.
    Their bromance is better than daytime television .

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  8. #7888
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,187
    If there's not a match on a Raw where Punk & Rhodes team up together and end the show hugging...I'm gonna cry.

    #tryingtogetovercheaply

    #youshouldseemebehindthescenes

    #backtopostingtheshow

  9. #7889
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Their bromance is better than daytime television .
    Anything is better than daytime television.


  10. #7890
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Their bromance is better than daytime television .
    Anything is better than daytime television

    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    If there's not a match on a Raw where Punk & Rhodes team up together and end the show hugging...I'm gonna cry.

    #tryingtogetovercheaply

    #youshouldseemebehindthescenes

    #backtopostingtheshow
    Yes, I'm down with this hahaha
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.