Page 783 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 283 683 733 773781782783784785 793 833 883 1283 1783 ... LastLast
Results 7,821 to 7,830 of 18790
  1. #7821
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Brock Lesnar: Before you start making plans about winning my World Heavyweight Championship, how's about you make plans on staying alive? You might have more confidence in yourself, since you have more opportunities to steal the win, but that doesn't mean a damn thing to me because I've laid waste to you, Michaels, Austin and the Rock already and I see no reason why I can't do the same thing again.
    Undertaker: Lesnar, you are nothing but an insect under my shoe. You have been stepped on, squashed and left out to dry. At the King of The Ring, I will be the one coming out the champion. Lesnar, your time has come, your reign stops here.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  2. #7822
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Edge: Yeah you already did this Taker, with everybody. You need some original material. Ohhh I'm a deadman! Ohhh I'm gonna take your soul! Give me a break. I'm not going to turn down a free opportunity at the title, but how about you actually win it before you start handing out chances? I've got a little runt to break down first anyway.
    Undertaker: Free? Nothing is free boy. I will win the title and if you make it out of the KOTR alive, then I will tear you apart, whatever is left of you Edge.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  3. #7823
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,683
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Undertaker: Lesnar, you are nothing but an insect under my shoe. You have been stepped on, squashed and left out to dry. At the King of The Ring, I will be the one coming out the champion. Lesnar, your time has come, your reign stops here.
    Brock Lesnar: Really? The geriatric hasbeen in the mascara is going to end my reign? Please. How's about you battle to keep your hip in place rather than atempting to fulfill the pipe dream of being World Heavyweight Champion while I'm the present holder?


  4. #7824
    The show should be posted tonight!

  5. #7825
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    The show should be posted tonight!
    And the first post is now edited with feedback guidelines! Please use them in giving feedback to the show

  6. #7826
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Brock Lesnar: Really? The geriatric hasbeen in the mascara is going to end my reign? Please. How's about you battle to keep your hip in place rather than atempting to fulfill the pipe dream of being World Heavyweight Champion while I'm the present holder?
    Undertaker: It's not a dream Brock, it's your worst nightmare coming true. You want this to be more personal than it already is, I can oblige you with that.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  7. #7827
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    The show should be posted tonight!
    WOO HOO! I'll read tomorrow then
     

  8. #7828
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,683
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Undertaker: It's not a dream Brock, it's your worst nightmare coming true. You want this to be more personal than it already is, I can oblige you with that.
    Brock Lesnar: Making things personal implies that you're more important than the other competitors. You're not, Undertaker. Like I told Shawn Michaels before I beat him, you, Undertaker, Austin and The Rock are all cut from the same cloth as him. You're just another washed up legend like the rest of them. You're out of touch. You're not the same Phenom that you were ten years ago and even then, I had no problem beating you in the Hell in a Cell and throwing you over the top rope to win the Royal Rumble in 2003.

    When you think about it, the accomplishments that all four of you men have done since coming back all sum to absolutely nothing. I, on the other hand, have been the World Heavyweight Champion for about three months by beating The People's Champion, a lunatic and a WWE Hall of Famer in the same night. I'm at my peak, Undertaker. In the past, it took you a year to full heal yourself before you competed again. When I left the WWE, I was still in the ring beating UFC legends around the world. I've never been out of touch at any point of my career in the last 12 years and that's not going to change because of your empty threats.


  9. #7829
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Brock Lesnar: Making things personal implies that you're more important than the other competitors. You're not, Undertaker. Like I told Shawn Michaels before I beat him, you, Undertaker, Austin and The Rock are all cut from the same cloth as him. You're just another washed up legend like the rest of them. You're out of touch. You're not the same Phenom that you were ten years ago and even then, I had no problem beating you in the Hell in a Cell and throwing you over the top rope to win the Royal Rumble in 2003.

    When you think about it, the accomplishments that all four of you men have done since coming back all sum to absolutely nothing. I, on the other hand, have been the World Heavyweight Champion for about three months by beating The People's Champion, a lunatic and a WWE Hall of Famer in the same night. I'm at my peak, Undertaker. In the past, it took you a year to full heal yourself before you competed again. When I left the WWE, I was still in the ring beating UFC legends around the world. I've never been out of touch at any point of my career in the last 12 years and that's not going to change because of your empty threats.
    Undertaker: You're right about one thing Brock... I'm not the same Undertaker from 10 years ago... to be honest, I am more dangerous now than I've ever been. My accomplishments will outshine yours in WWE history Lesnar. I've never stepped down from a fight, and I won't start now. It's true Brock, you are a tough fighter, but you also stand before me as a defeated fighter. I see before me a fighter who is trying to forget the ass whooping he got in his last UFC fight. You are a sad man Brock, a man full of anger, maybe you got bullied when you were a kid.... maybe mom and dad hit you for no apparent reason. Maybe you failed one too many drug tests Brock. Whatever the reason may be Brock, the situation is the same, you stand before me defeated. I'm not concerned with you nor the other men involved in this match. I will do what I've always done, and that is dominate and reclaim the World Heavyweight Championship and bring it back to hell with me.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  10. #7830
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,683
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Undertaker: You're right about one thing Brock... I'm not the same Undertaker from 10 years ago... to be honest, I am more dangerous now than I've ever been. My accomplishments will outshine yours in WWE history Lesnar. I've never stepped down from a fight, and I won't start now. It's true Brock, you are a tough fighter, but you also stand before me as a defeated fighter. I see before me a fighter who is trying to forget the ass whooping he got in his last UFC fight. You are a sad man Brock, a man full of anger, maybe you got bullied when you were a kid.... maybe mom and dad hit you for no apparent reason. Maybe you failed one too many drug tests Brock. Whatever the reason may be Brock, the situation is the same, you stand before me defeated. I'm not concerned with you nor the other men involved in this match. I will do what I've always done, and that is dominate and reclaim the World Heavyweight Championship and bring it back to hell with me.
    Brock Lesnar: If that's honestly what you see, then I'd advise that you get yourself a pair of bifocals because your vision must have deteriorated over the years along with your body. That myopia of yours is going to be your downfall because I didn't become the World Heavyweight Champion from being angry like you claim I am. I did it by being focused, through training and vigilance. I ran my mouth a lot about how I was the best in the WWE and that I would be the WWE's king but unlike everyone else, I backed it up and that's why I'm champion right now and that's why I'm walking out of the Championship Scramble as champion.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.