Page 780 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 280 680 730 770778779780781782 790 830 880 1280 1780 ... LastLast
Results 7,791 to 7,800 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    i remember there being a great Mexican place in the Picadilly Circus area of London. Some of the best Mexican food I ate. It was a few years ago since I ate there, and was just in the UK for a week so not sure if its still there Torphy, but that would be a place I'd check out if you went down to London. Tamales are great though and now i want some, might go buy some for lunch. Not sure what a menudo is thought- i kind of thought that was a name of a band, but I am guessing I am wrong
    Menudo is the name of an 80's latin boy band... you are correct. But menudo tastes very good. Google it man, and you'll see what its made of. Pork is involved.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post

Undertaker: At The King Of The Ring, I will be the victorious one. I will be the next World Heavyweight Champion. Brock Lesnar, your reign is coming down. I do not fear you nor anyone else who steps into that ring. All those who will face me that dreadful Sunday, will slowly feel pain. You all will be begging me to put you out of your misery. You will slowly rest in peace.
    *Brock Lesnar walks into the locker room, raises the World Heavyweight Championship over his head by one arm, brings it back to his side and walks back out*

#PageOutOfTT'sBook

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    *Brock Lesnar walks into the locker room, raises the World Heavyweight Championship over his head by one arm, brings it back to his side and walks back out*

#PageOutOfTT'sBook
    Undertaker: Make sure you bring that title to King Of The Ring, because I will take it then.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    any word on kotr?

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    any word on kotr?
    We are waiting on THBK he is having Internet trouble in his area so its hard for him to do any match writing or anything. If he is able to get on today he will have a better answer

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    We are waiting on THBK he is having Internet trouble in his area so its hard for him to do any match writing or anything. If he is able to get on today he will have a better answer
    I've had experiences with internet outages in my area, and it can take up to a week to get full service resumed depending on the issue. Hopefully it won't take that long but if it's not fixed by this time then it won't be fixed until at least tomorrow.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Just go to McDonalds!!!!
    ​​​

KOTR! KOTR!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...ti-topical-ish for those who love me and want to talk to me... because I'm such a people person.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    KOTR! KOTR!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...ti-topical-ish for those who love me and want to talk to me... because I'm such a people person.
    Not that I love you or wanna talk to you... I'm just being nice.... LOL! Just messing with you man!
    ​​​

i had my internet outage all of last week, had to do all my promos over the phone. I refuse to do that again, lol. But hopefully THBKs will be a short outage

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young