Page 778 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 278 678 728 768776777778779780 788 828 878 1278 1778 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,780 of 18790
  1. #7771
    ???: They asked me what the appeal of pro wrestling is. To a critic, no explanation will do. To a fan, no explanation is needed.
    Houston Born, Houston Bred...
    When I die, I'll be Houston Dead!

    E-Fedding Career
    Jeff Jarrett (WWE Fantasy Fed)
    Kay One & Fler (IWA)

  2. #7772
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,612
    Blog Entries
    1
    *DDP is seen doing some stretches backstage. He then stops, and looks startled as he sees the camera, before putting his trademark smile on his face and putting his hands on his hips. He then takes a deep breath before letting it out*

    DDP: Ahhhhh!! That felt good!!
    And would you like to know what else is going to feel good? Beating Randy Orton tonight in the first round of the King of the Ring tournament! And would you like to know why? Well, because that, is going to be a good thing!
    You see me beating Randy Orton tonight will be the first step I take to becoming the King of the Ring! And when I, DDP, becomes King of the Ring, I will have the perfect platform to help all of you enjoy the show just a little bit more!
    I don't know who I'm going to be facing in the subsequent rounds, but whoever they will be, I will beat them and go on to become the King, of the Ring!

    And remember, when I'm King of the Ring, that won't be a bad thing. That, my friends, will be a GOOD thing!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #7773
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: Your future holds nothing but disappointment and despair as you try and fail to fill the shoes of your father.
    And I didn't beat a joke, I saved this company from it. I made sure that the WWE would never have to put up with an incompetent idiot carrying the most prestigious Championship here. And are you forgetting that I have also beaten The Undertaker? Is that a joke to you? I've beaten Cm Punk TWICE before as well as Lex Luger. And tonight, I'm going to beat CM Punk again. And if necessary, next week on Raw, I'll beat you too.
    You're nothing but a pathetic little boy that was born with a silver spoon in your mouth. You've been given everything you have instead of earning it, and you are not the future of this company, whether you like it or not.
    Rhodes: The thing is Jericho, I'm proud of everything my father did, and I'm proud of everything my brother did, but I'm not aiming to just make them proud. My family name comes with pressure, that's for sure- but am I able enough to become the most famous Rhodes? Yes I am. Call it selfish, but I'm going to emulate them- and you're just going to be another notch on the road to me becoming the not only the best on Raw, not only the best in the WWE, but the best in the world.

    You beat Undertaker? I beat Triple H. You beat CM Punk twice? I beat Sheamus twice in one match. You beat Lex Luger? I beat Brock Lesnar. Every single person you can say you've beaten of relevance, I can match or better it. If necessary, I'll prove to the world that you're not as good as you claim you are. I'll prove to the world that I am better than you, and I am the future of this company.

    I was given everything? Like you were just gifted the Royal Rumble win on your return? I worked my ass off to be in this position. Sure, I'm not at the top level yet, but I'm going to be the WWE Champion. Whether you're the WWE Champion to beat when I get there, that's to be found out- but I will get there.

    You say you saved this company from a joke in Ultimate Warrior- I'm going to save this company from the joke that you are Jericho.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Tyson Kidd: We'll see about that Edge, I'm an angry man. And it's about time, that I finish this once..and for all.
    Edge: You think for one second that you scare me Kidd? I've beaten you three times, and been screwed twice. You're aiming to finish this, but I'm going to finish you. I'm going to prove that you're nothing but a fraud.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  4. #7774
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,612
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Rhodes: The thing is Jericho, I'm proud of everything my father did, and I'm proud of everything my brother did, but I'm not aiming to just make them proud. My family name comes with pressure, that's for sure- but am I able enough to become the most famous Rhodes? Yes I am. Call it selfish, but I'm going to emulate them- and you're just going to be another notch on the road to me becoming the not only the best on Raw, not only the best in the WWE, but the best in the world.

    You beat Undertaker? I beat Triple H. You beat CM Punk twice? I beat Sheamus twice in one match. You beat Lex Luger? I beat Brock Lesnar. Every single person you can say you've beaten of relevance, I can match or better it. If necessary, I'll prove to the world that you're not as good as you claim you are. I'll prove to the world that I am better than you, and I am the future of this company.

    I was given everything? Like you were just gifted the Royal Rumble win on your return? I worked my ass off to be in this position. Sure, I'm not at the top level yet, but I'm going to be the WWE Champion. Whether you're the WWE Champion to beat when I get there, that's to be found out- but I will get there.

    You say you saved this company from a joke in Ultimate Warrior- I'm going to save this company from the joke that you are Jericho.
    Jericho: Your family name means nothing. Your brother was a joke, just as your father was before him, and you're one bad gimmick away from being the exact same thing.
    I want you to try and beat me Rhodes, I want you to come at me and try and become the best in the world. I want you to because I want to see you fail. You think because you're the United States Champion that you're on your way to the top? You're dreaming Rhodes, just as you've been dreaming all your life.

    If you think that HHH and Sheamus are equal, or as you say, better than The Undertaker and CM Punk, then you really are delusional. I may not like CM Punk, but I can respect that he has skill in the ring, much more skill that Sheamus has. And to say that HHH is even on the same level as The Undertaker is a slap in the face to this business. I do agree with you that beating Brock Lesnar is a feat, but on the other hand, he's already overtaken you since as you pointed out, he is now the World Heavyweight Champion. So in reality, while he lost against you, he's already achieved much more than you.

    I wasn't gifted my Royal Rumble win. I earned it by outlasting 30 other competitors, including you. You have been gifted every single thing you have in your life for the simple fact of your surname. Another thing that you don't deserve to bear. You've worked your ass off? Are you suggesting that I haven't? Are you forgetting that I am the record Intercontinental title holder? Ar you forgetting that I have 7 world Championships, and the first ever Undisputed Champion?
    Would you like to re-asses your assessment that I am, as you say, a joke?
    But of course you won't. You're too proud. Too proud to fall on your stupid pathetic quips. I look forward to facing you Rhodes, very much. Because when I do I will show you why exactly I am the best in the world at what I do.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #7775
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: Your family name means nothing. Your brother was a joke, just as your father was before him, and you're one bad gimmick away from being the exact same thing.
    I want you to try and beat me Rhodes, I want you to come at me and try and become the best in the world. I want you to because I want to see you fail. You think because you're the United States Champion that you're on your way to the top? You're dreaming Rhodes, just as you've been dreaming all your life.

    If you think that HHH and Sheamus are equal, or as you say, better than The Undertaker and CM Punk, then you really are delusional. I may not like CM Punk, but I can respect that he has skill in the ring, much more skill that Sheamus has. And to say that HHH is even on the same level as The Undertaker is a slap in the face to this business. I do agree with you that beating Brock Lesnar is a feat, but on the other hand, he's already overtaken you since as you pointed out, he is now the World Heavyweight Champion. So in reality, while he lost against you, he's already achieved much more than you.

    I wasn't gifted my Royal Rumble win. I earned it by outlasting 30 other competitors, including you. You have been gifted every single thing you have in your life for the simple fact of your surname. Another thing that you don't deserve to bear. You've worked your ass off? Are you suggesting that I haven't? Are you forgetting that I am the record Intercontinental title holder? Ar you forgetting that I have 7 world Championships, and the first ever Undisputed Champion?
    Would you like to re-asses your assessment that I am, as you say, a joke?
    But of course you won't. You're too proud. Too proud to fall on your stupid pathetic quips. I look forward to facing you Rhodes, very much. Because when I do I will show you why exactly I am the best in the world at what I do.
    Rhodes: Keep talking Jericho, because I'm going to prove you wrong. You have the audacity to say I need only one bad gimmick before I become a joke? Like 'Cowboy' Chris Jericho? Or Leon D'Oro? What about Lion Do? Or are you going to tell me Super Liger was a serious act? And as for you right now, are you still trying to be a saviour? You're not saving us anymore Jericho, you've become the thing we need saving from.
    As for me being the United States Champion meaning I'm on my way to the top- that's not the reason. The reason is I am just that damn good. And I still don't see why you can't admit why you really want to see me fail. You want to see me fail because in your 22 year career, one thing that always evaded you is this United States Championship. Sure, you've won 7 World Championships, sure you're the record Intercontinental Championship holder, but you've never held this championship- and in your mind- in your perfect world, you wish you had.

    Do I think a thirteen time World Champion Triple H is an equal to The Undertaker? Yes. Both men have left amazing dynasties in this industry and are still going, but both men are easily equal. As for Sheamus and CM Punk, I agree, Punk is better than Sheamus- I'm sure Sheamus would agree too, but I beat Sheamus twice in one match, you had an entire month to get ready for CM Punk the second time, and you only beat him because Lex Luger was a weak link. As for Brock Lesnar bettering me, the reason Brock Lesnar became the World Heavyweight Champion was because I was chosen for Raw, not Nitro. Had I been in that tournament, I would have beaten Lesnar for the third time in the space of 11 days and became the World Heavyweight Champion.

    I never once said you didn't work your ass off to get to the spot where you are- you did and for that, I have to show you respect. What I don't like about you Jericho, is the arrogance. You claim you're the best in the world at what you do. What you do- is piss people off. And I would love to just hit one Beautiful Disaster to shut you the hell up.
    Am I going to reassess my assessment that you're a joke? No. You started out as a joke, then you became less of one, but now you've gone back to being a joke. Why are you a joke? Because you insist on being the centre of attention. If Punk doesn't shut you up tonight Jericho, which I'm sure he will, I'll be happy to do it.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  6. #7776
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Rhodes: Keep talking Jericho, because I'm going to prove you wrong. You have the audacity to say I need only one bad gimmick before I become a joke? Like 'Cowboy' Chris Jericho? Or Leon D'Oro? What about Lion Do? Or are you going to tell me Super Liger was a serious act? And as for you right now, are you still trying to be a saviour? You're not saving us anymore Jericho, you've become the thing we need saving from.
    As for me being the United States Champion meaning I'm on my way to the top- that's not the reason. The reason is I am just that damn good. And I still don't see why you can't admit why you really want to see me fail. You want to see me fail because in your 22 year career, one thing that always evaded you is this United States Championship. Sure, you've won 7 World Championships, sure you're the record Intercontinental Championship holder, but you've never held this championship- and in your mind- in your perfect world, you wish you had.

    Do I think a thirteen time World Champion Triple H is an equal to The Undertaker? Yes. Both men have left amazing dynasties in this industry and are still going, but both men are easily equal. As for Sheamus and CM Punk, I agree, Punk is better than Sheamus- I'm sure Sheamus would agree too, but I beat Sheamus twice in one match, you had an entire month to get ready for CM Punk the second time, and you only beat him because Lex Luger was a weak link. As for Brock Lesnar bettering me, the reason Brock Lesnar became the World Heavyweight Champion was because I was chosen for Raw, not Nitro. Had I been in that tournament, I would have beaten Lesnar for the third time in the space of 11 days and became the World Heavyweight Champion.

    I never once said you didn't work your ass off to get to the spot where you are- you did and for that, I have to show you respect. What I don't like about you Jericho, is the arrogance. You claim you're the best in the world at what you do. What you do- is piss people off. And I would love to just hit one Beautiful Disaster to shut you the hell up.
    Am I going to reassess my assessment that you're a joke? No. You started out as a joke, then you became less of one, but now you've gone back to being a joke. Why are you a joke? Because you insist on being the centre of attention. If Punk doesn't shut you up tonight Jericho, which I'm sure he will, I'll be happy to do it.
    Sheamus: Aye, what's all dis bickerin', Cody?! They're nothin' but a waste of time for ya, fella! C'mon now, we've gotta match to prepare for! Lets go get a pint, on me fella!


    Creative Member of RTE
     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  7. #7777
    Okay guys so here's the deal.. I'm having to use my neighbours I-phone right now because the Internet in the area is down, been trying to get on here for the last 3 hours to now find out the whole area has lost it's broadband so no Raw tonight either, which I'm gutted about.. This also means that no show will be posted as I can't send my stuff to creative, I'm hoping it will be sorted by tomorrow but I'm not full of confidence, if the wworst happens I will go somewhere with Internet and get it sorted that way.. Just wanted to let you guys know, I toldy neighbour I needed to use his phone for something to do with work haha!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  8. #7778
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Okay guys so here's the deal.. I'm having to use my neighbours I-phone right now because the Internet in the area is down, been trying to get on here for the last 3 hours to now find out the whole area has lost it's broadband so no Raw tonight either, which I'm gutted about.. This also means that no show will be posted as I can't send my stuff to creative, I'm hoping it will be sorted by tomorrow but I'm not full of confidence, if the wworst happens I will go somewhere with Internet and get it sorted that way.. Just wanted to let you guys know, I toldy neighbour I needed to use his phone for something to do with work haha!
    Don't worry man. Shit happens. If you need help with anything that I can help you with, so everything becomes much easier on your part. Just let me know.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  9. #7779
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,612
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Okay guys so here's the deal.. I'm having to use my neighbours I-phone right now because the Internet in the area is down, been trying to get on here for the last 3 hours to now find out the whole area has lost it's broadband so no Raw tonight either, which I'm gutted about.. This also means that no show will be posted as I can't send my stuff to creative, I'm hoping it will be sorted by tomorrow but I'm not full of confidence, if the wworst happens I will go somewhere with Internet and get it sorted that way.. Just wanted to let you guys know, I toldy neighbour I needed to use his phone for something to do with work haha!
    No worries man, we can wait
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #7780
    yeah no worries THBK- internet problems happen

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.