Page 777 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 277 677 727 767775776777778779 787 827 877 1277 1777 ... LastLast
Results 7,761 to 7,770 of 18790
    Come on! Lets get this hype machine into over drive!

King of the Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! Who's your money on!?

I gotta go with Randall Keith Orton.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Abyss: My throat is an open sepulcher; with my tongue have I deceived. The poison of asps is under my lips. My mouth is filled with cursing and bitterness. My feet are swift to shed blood. Destruction and Misery are my ways. The way of peace I know not- I fear no God.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post

Black. Duh.

But I also expressed that DDP or Aries could make great Kings.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: Really Rhodes? You want to face me? Well I have no problem whatsoever facing you, because I know that I can beat you. I know that I'm better than you because I am better than everybody here.
    And do you really think that Punk is gong to beat me? Ask yourself, and search yourself, and you know deep down that I WILL beat CM Punk, and then I WILL beat you if necessary.
    Rhodes: How can you be certain you'll beat me Jericho? I'm the future of this company, my career is only just beginning whereas your time is running out, your time at the top is nearly over. We both won our championships on the same night, the only difference is yours was the top championship, but when I won mine- I beat two previous world champions, and the man who then went on to become the World Heavyweight Champion. You beat a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Punk: I have no doubt you too will be victorious your match, Cody. You got a bright future ahead of you and when I become the WWE Champion, a champion vs champion match between you and I will sell out any arena we are in as we'll put one hell of a show, guaranteed.
    Rhodes: I look forward to it Punk, good luck tonight.

I'm going with Edge.

I have to go DDP.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I'm going with Edge.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Rhodes: How can you be certain you'll beat me Jericho? I'm the future of this company, my career is only just beginning whereas your time is running out, your time at the top is nearly over. We both won our championships on the same night, the only difference is yours was the top championship, but when I won mine- I beat two previous world champions, and the man who then went on to become the World Heavyweight Champion. You beat a joke.
    Jericho: Your future holds nothing but disappointment and despair as you try and fail to fill the shoes of your father.
    And I didn't beat a joke, I saved this company from it. I made sure that the WWE would never have to put up with an incompetent idiot carrying the most prestigious Championship here. And are you forgetting that I have also beaten The Undertaker? Is that a joke to you? I've beaten Cm Punk TWICE before as well as Lex Luger. And tonight, I'm going to beat CM Punk again. And if necessary, next week on Raw, I'll beat you too.
    You're nothing but a pathetic little boy that was born with a silver spoon in your mouth. You've been given everything you have instead of earning it, and you are not the future of this company, whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Punk: I highly doubt that, Jericho. At King of the Ring, your tyrant reign ends and I'll become the new WWE Champion. I will make sure you get put to sleep....for good.
    You know what Punk? If you say something enough, it'll eventually start sounding believable. Just like your claim to be the best in the world, what you just said is another one of those statements.
    Three times you have tried, and tonight, for the third time you will fall.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Fuck yes! We're on the King of the Ring hype ting!!

Blog Entries
    Edge: Tonight is the night I finally prove to every single person out there that Tyson Kidd is nothing compared to the REAL Pride of Canada, the RATED R SUPERSTAR...Edge.
    Tyson Kidd: We'll see about that Edge, I'm an angry man. And it's about time, that I finish this once..and for all.