Page 765 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 265 665 715 755763764765766767 775 815 865 1265 1765 ... LastLast
Results 7,641 to 7,650 of 18790
  1. #7641
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    Batista: Come King of the Ring, I will wear the crown and become King of WWE. And then, then I will become champion. There is no holding the animal back

    Ambrose: We'll have to see about that.. won't we? Who do you think is REALLY going to decide who wins the crown? This is a message to every single wannabe Dean Ambrose in this tournament.. this is a message to every single freak in that piss soaked locker room.. Dean Ambrose is about to BLOW the doors wide open with enough C4 to bring this entire industry crumbling DOWN around my feet. I'm beyond angry now.. i've shouted and i've yelled and i've begged to be let off this leash.. you want to ignore me McMahon? You want to ignore the FUTURE of this industry? Well I guess i'm just gonna have to shout a little louder..
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  2. #7642
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post

    Ambrose: We'll have to see about that.. won't we? Who do you think is REALLY going to decide who wins the crown? This is a message to every single wannabe Dean Ambrose in this tournament.. this is a message to every single freak in that piss soaked locker room.. Dean Ambrose is about to BLOW the doors wide open with enough C4 to bring this entire industry crumbling DOWN around my feet. I'm beyond angry now.. i've shouted and i've yelled and i've begged to be let off this leash.. you want to ignore me McMahon? You want to ignore the FUTURE of this industry? Well I guess i'm just gonna have to shout a little louder..
    It's people like you that gives this place a bad name, you are the future you say? then wait your turn. It is the animals time. Besides, even when you do get your chance, you won't succeed when you have to face me

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


  3. #7643
    200,000 views BITCHES!
    ‚Äč

  4. #7644
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    It's people like you that gives this place a bad name, you are the future you say? then wait your turn. It is the animals time. Besides, even when you do get your chance, you won't succeed when you have to face me
    Dean Ambrose: Wait my turn? Are you really that blind, or are you just as naive as you are dumb? It's my turn when I say it's my turn.. i've been a good boy.. i've sat and i've waited and watched as talentless scabs and scumbags like you parade themselves in MY ring on MY tv screen making a god damn mockery of an industry that has long needed a kick to the balls. You think you're a king in the making but all I see is another face to grind my knee into as I pull every single one of your teeth with a wrench..

    Are your eyes open yet? Have I illuminated you? This industry already has a bad name.. people like you already saw to that. I'm here to make things better.. i'm here to fix things. But you know that old saying.. to make an omelette you have to break a few eggs..

    The animal better grow eyes in the back of his head.. incase I decide to put an end to his misery and put him down..
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  5. #7645
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Punk: At King of the Ring, Jericho's reign comes to an end. I will be the WWE Champion because I am The Best in the World!!!
    Aries: its funny how you think youll be the champion. You might think thats the relevant point but its not. The only thing relevant is whoever wins will be merely holding the title for me, your future king of the ring
     

  6. #7646
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Aries: its funny how you think youll be the champion. You might think thats the relevant point but its not. The only thing relevant is whoever wins will be merely holding the title for me, your future king of the ring
    Punk: Try actually winning the King of the Ring first and then I'll consider your words amusing. There a lot of worthwhile talent looking to do the same and when I'm the WWE Champion, I'll be ready for any and all challengers.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  7. #7647
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Dean Ambrose: Wait my turn? Are you really that blind, or are you just as naive as you are dumb? It's my turn when I say it's my turn.. i've been a good boy.. i've sat and i've waited and watched as talentless scabs and scumbags like you parade themselves in MY ring on MY tv screen making a god damn mockery of an industry that has long needed a kick to the balls. You think you're a king in the making but all I see is another face to grind my knee into as I pull every single one of your teeth with a wrench..

    Are your eyes open yet? Have I illuminated you? This industry already has a bad name.. people like you already saw to that. I'm here to make things better.. i'm here to fix things. But you know that old saying.. to make an omelette you have to break a few eggs..

    The animal better grow eyes in the back of his head.. incase I decide to put an end to his misery and put him down..
    Batista: You can come and try the hunt the animal down Ambrose, but you will fail like with everything you do. You are not good, you are arrogant kid who thinks the world is deserved to him. I will teach you a lesson when the time is right. But for now, I am focused on the crown

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


  8. #7648
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Punk: Try actually winning the King of the Ring first and then I'll consider your words amusing. There a lot of worthwhile talent looking to do the same and when I'm the WWE Champion, I'll be ready for any and all challengers.
    Austin: Worthwhile talent? Your kidding right? The only one even close to a considerable threat is Orton, and I'm sure DDP will drop him like hot lead. There is no one in this tournament with more talent, more charisma, and just all around more epicness than yours truly
     

  9. #7649
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    Batista: You can come and try the hunt the animal down Ambrose, but you will fail like with everything you do. You are not good, you are arrogant kid who thinks the world is deserved to him. I will teach you a lesson when the time is right. But for now, I am focused on the crown
    Ambrose: Do you even know who i am? Was that some piss poor attempt to predict the future? Allow me to introduce myself. Hi! I'm Dean Ambrose! The guy that you wish you were, the guy who is as good as you pretend to be. I'm an invincible wrestling machine and I am the single most hyped and talked about wrestler in the history of the WWE, and I haven't even made my debut yet. Yeah that's right, and you can believe every single word because it's all true, Dean Ambrose is as good as everyone says he is.. no, i'm better than that.

    You wanna talk about lessons then lets talk about lessons. I'll start with history. Ya see Rome wasn't built in a day.. not because their masons were particularly slow.. but because to build a lasting legacy you need time. Well.. that used to be the case. See today, all you need to do to build a legacy is to do something so big.. so huge.. that people will be talking about it for years to come. It only took one bullet to take down Abraham Lincoln.. one guy with the balls big enough to do something that would change the history of the world as we know it.. reality as you know it Batista.. as well as everyone else in the WWE.. is about to change.
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  10. #7650
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    Batista: Come King of the Ring, I will wear the crown and become King of WWE. And then, then I will become champion. There is no holding the animal back
    Orton: King of the WWE? Dave, have you been token up with RVD? Because you must be high if you think you are going to stop me from winning this tournament.
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.