Page 750 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 250 650 700 740748749750751752 760 800 850 1250 1750 ... LastLast
Results 7,491 to 7,500 of 18790
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I liked the Black/Batista/Cena/Aries promo, though I thought Batista's part was rather short.

I liked what Dave did with Hogan, alot! I think he will do a good job as him.

The Beer Money promo was interesting

I also liked the Regal/McIntyre/Sheamus/Rhodes promo

but my favorite promo had to be the Raven/Sting promo. Torph is doing an amazing job as Sting and Ambrose.

#TorphChamp2013
    agreed, Sting and Ambrose have been really fun to read and eyehatecena is doing a great job with all of his characters.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Way to go there Rode Naw it's cool, I'm sure what THBK and co. have in store for the KoW will be worth the wait.
    Roode: Who's his this Rode you speak of?

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I liked the Black/Batista/Cena/Aries promo, though I thought Batista's part was rather short.

I liked what Dave did with Hogan, alot! I think he will do a good job as him.

The Beer Money promo was interesting

I also liked the Regal/McIntyre/Sheamus/Rhodes promo

but my favorite promo had to be the Raven/Sting promo. Torph is doing an amazing job as Sting and Ambrose.

#TorphChamp2013
    Thanks Bear... trust me, I was surprised with the Sandow segment, I wasn't expecting it at all!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Ryback: You know, Goldberg, you may think that you screwed me over on RAW but in reality, you screwed yourself. I was this...*creates a small space between his index finger and thumb for emphasis*...close to becoming the WWE Champion. I had Chris Jericho on the ropes and then you bum rush the ring and mess things up. In your eyes, you apparently deprived me of the biggest prize in this industry but so did you. See, I know you want me at King of the Ring but if you hadn't stuck your nose where it didn't belong, I could be WWE Champion right now. Then, I could have beaten Punk at King of the Ring and once that happened, I would have defended my title against you. And, since in your mind, it'd be easy to overcome me, you'd be the WWE Champion in about a month. Guess you should have thought things through before you acted on impulse.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ryback: You know, Goldberg, you may think that you screwed me over on RAW but in reality, you screwed yourself. I was this...*creates a small space between his index finger and thumb for emphasis*...close to becoming the WWE Champion. I had Chris Jericho on the ropes and then you bum rush the ring and mess things up. In your eyes, you apparently deprived me of the biggest prize in this industry but so did you. See, I know you want me at King of the Ring but if you hadn't stuck your nose where it didn't belong, I could be WWE Champion right now. Then, I could have beaten Punk at King of the Ring and once that happened, I would have defended my title against you. And, since in your mind, it'd be easy to overcome me, you'd be the WWE Champion in about a month. Guess you should have thought things through before you acted on impulse.
    Goldberg: You see Ryback, you just don't get it. If I wanted the title just now, I would have gone after it the moment I stepped foot in this company. You see Ryback.... to make it simple... I don't want the title just yet.... I'm hunting for you!!! The way I see it Ryback, I did screw you over, not myself. Yes, maybe, just maybe you would have won the title, but I was there to make sure that you wouldn't. This is personal son, this is real. And soon Ryback, very soon you will see what I'm all about.
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Anybody here?

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Anybody here?
    Rey: Fuck you homes!

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Fuck you homes!
    Hey.... WTF!!!! Classic TTC! Pinche pendejo!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Hey.... WTF!!!! Classic TTC! Pinche pendejo!
    Rey: Mira vato. The only pendejo here is you. Ahora, lárgate de aquí.

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Mira vato. The only pendejo here is you. Ahora, lárgate de aquí.
    Ya me voy a largar... it's quitting time here at work ese!