Page 735 of 1817 FirstFirst ... 23563568572573373473573673774578583512351735 ... LastLast
Results 7,341 to 7,350 of 18168
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    lol- Jews and wrestling don't mix, unless you're Goldberg...
    but wait- you ARE Goldberg... hmm...
    Hells Yeah I'm GOLDBERG!!!

*crowd starts chanting GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG!*

Randy "Macho Man" Savage was Jewish too....
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Hells Yeah I'm GOLDBERG!!!

*crowd starts chanting GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG!*

Randy "Macho Man" Savage was Jewish too....
    True, true- but let him rest in peace, eh?

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    True, true- but let him rest in peace, eh?
    Hey... I'm the Undertaker too... That's my line.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

You guys Haha!

EDIT: Man! that Turkey looked nice

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Undertaker: At King Of The Ring Pay Per View.... 5 men are going in to Hell and I'm the only one coming out with the gold. Shane McMahon has decided to put The Rock, Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels, Brock Lesnar and myself in the ring. That itself is a recipe for disaster and destruction. At the King Of The Ring, I have one thing in mind and the is the World Heavyweight Championship. I will slowly tear these individuals apart and rise above the ashes. Death has a certain aroma when it nears its prey, I smell that same aroma approaching the King Of The Ring. As far as you gentlemen, you all will REST IN PEACE!
    ​​​

Blog Entries

Undertaker: At King Of The Ring Pay Per View.... 5 men are going in to Hell and I'm the only one coming out with the gold. Shane McMahon has decided to put The Rock, Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels, Brock Lesnar and myself in the ring. That itself is a recipe for disaster and destruction. At the King Of The Ring, I have one thing in mind and the is the World Heavyweight Championship. I will slowly tear these individuals apart and rise above the ashes. Death has a certain aroma when it nears its prey, I smell that same aroma approaching the King Of The Ring. As far as you gentlemen, you all will REST IN PEACE!
    Brock Lesnar: And here's footnote number four, The Undertaker. Just like I asked Shawn Michaels, how many fucks do you think I give that I have to defend my World Heavyweight Championship in a Championship Scramble match? Guess oh wise and powerful Deadman.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Brock Lesnar: And here's footnote number four, The Undertaker. Just like I asked Shawn Michaels, how many fucks do you think I give that I have to defend my World Heavyweight Championship in a Championship Scramble match? Guess oh wise and powerful Deadman.
    Undertaker: Lesnar... at least you know I am wise and powerful. And to answer your question Brock, I don't give a damn what Shawn Michaels thinks. I'll be blunt, I don't give a damn what you think. As long as your puppeteer Paul Heyman is around, there is a chance of you winning. I guess its time I pay Paul Heyman a visit.
    ​​​

Blog Entries
    Undertaker: Lesnar... at least you know I am wise and powerful. And to answer your question Brock, I don't give a damn what Shawn Michaels thinks. I'll be blunt, I don't give a damn what you think. As long as your puppeteer Paul Heyman is around, there is a chance of you winning. I guess its time I pay Paul Heyman a visit.
    Brock Lesnar: Apparently, sarcasm is a foreign concept in hell or Death Valley or wherever the hell you're supposed to be from. And as far as Paul Heyman goes, he's probably sitting on his recliner chair, distraught that I gave his backstabbing ass the boot. In case you've been living under a casket, I got rid of him last week so you can do whatever you want to him.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Brock Lesnar: Apparently, sarcasm is a foreign concept in hell or Death Valley or wherever the hell you're supposed to be from. And as far as Paul Heyman goes, he's probably sitting on his recliner chair, distraught that I gave his backstabbing ass the boot. In case you've been living under a casket, I got rid of him last week so you can do whatever you want to him.
    Undertaker: I am aware of the situation Brock... put the slave can't get rid of his master. Just in case, loose ends need to be tied up.
    ​​​

Blog Entries
    Just got other peoples parts. Will add mine and send to the bossman in like 2 hrs when im done with work