Page 720 of 1824 FirstFirst ... 22062067071071871972072172273077082012201720 ... LastLast
Results 7,191 to 7,200 of 18236
  1. #7191
    Black Ninja! Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my bed, surrounded by tissues.
    Posts
    6,012
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Thanks guys... Triple H is fun to work with. Be watching out for RAW next week. It's going to be good, my best writing yet. I think Eddie knows what I'm talking about.
    If it's what I think it is, then it is. Everyone in HQ was really impressed by that promo. Definitely your best work yet.

  2. #7192
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    If it's what I think it is, then it is. Everyone in HQ was really impressed by that promo. Definitely your best work yet.
    I think it is, what you think it is, what I'm thinking it is......
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  3. #7193
    Black Ninja! Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my bed, surrounded by tissues.
    Posts
    6,012
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    I think it is, what you think it is, what I'm thinking it is......
    I think it's the thingy which you told me about before you did it. Or at least that is my thought.

  4. #7194
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,570
    Blog Entries
    102
    Wait...has the Raw promo assignments for next weeks show already out?
     

  5. #7195
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    I think it's the thingy which you told me about before you did it. Or at least that is my thought.
    Haha... yeah it is.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  6. #7196
    Black Ninja! Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my bed, surrounded by tissues.
    Posts
    6,012
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Wait...has the Raw promo assignments for next weeks show already out?
    No. Just Dave planned this out beforehand

  7. #7197
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,131
    So, quiet.................

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  8. #7198
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,570
    Blog Entries
    102
    Hey guys, I just posted IWA's Lost Cause. I personally think it's my best PPV yet, as I feel its over all sound. If you get some time, if you could take a look and read it, and drop some feedback in the IWA discussion thread, I'd appreciate it!
     

  9. #7199


    Kaitlyn: I am so close to being the next Women's Champion.... I know I will be the best fighting champion that the WWE has ever seen. To the rest of the divas, sorry, but the title is mine and I will go through anyone to get it.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  10. #7200
    Morning, peeps! 100 on my college exam today! Suck it!
    How's it going?


     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.