Page 715 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 215 615 665 705713714715716717 725 765 815 1215 1715 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,150 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Kelly: Kissing up to management? Um, i think you've got that reversed. Management sucks up to me, hoping I'll take them out to the A list clubs and parties.
    AJ: You wished. The highlight of your career was your high school prom. Where you did anything to win. And now you are trying to relieve those moments.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Kelly: Kissing up to management? Um, i think you've got that reversed. Management sucks up to me, hoping I'll take them out to the A list clubs and parties.

Kelly Hang on a second there, who is a cheerleader? Because I'm a centerfold diva, not a cheerleader. Get your facts right before you sound like a dumbass...oh wait...you already do
    Eve: Kelly I happen to know management does not suck up to you. You're as replaceable as every other Diva on this roster, except me of course. Maybe it's Teddy who sucks up to you and if that's the case and you're having an inappropriate relationship with Teddy Long I suggest you confess because it will come out eventually.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eve: Kelly I happen to know management does not suck up to you. You're as replaceable as every other Diva on this roster, except me of course. Maybe it's Teddy who sucks up to you and if that's the case and you're having an inappropriate relationship with Teddy Long I suggest you confess because it will come out eventually.
    OOC: Oh great, first TNA does this then WWE. Finally, we are doing it. Must be the new in thing. lol

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Kelly: Inappropriate relationship? Eve, you've got me wrong. I'm simply a woman who knows how to get what she wants. So what if people are oh so willing to give it to me without any effort on my part.

Guys full show is up, check it out, as always comments welcome

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

I "hate" that inconclusive finish -____- . Show was good, as was the Sting bit at the end.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Excellent show. I really liked the Rhodes/Sheamus/Regal/Drew promo

Very cool Raw as always! My favourite promos were Austin Aries, Punk/Jericho and ?????. Match of the night for me was the main event as it should be haha, curse that Jericho!

Can't think of anything that needs improvement, although a couple promos were on the short side, but that's not particularly a bad thing

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Very cool Raw as always! My favourite promos were Austin Aries, Punk/Jericho and ?????. Match of the night for me was the main event as it should be haha, curse that Jericho!

Can't think of anything that needs improvement, although a couple promos were on the short side, but that's not particularly a bad thing
    *waits patiently for DDP*

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    *waits patiently for DDP*
    I did add the 'particularly' to discourage TT from posting that hilarious DDP smile image we've seen a few times :P

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole