Page 7 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 57 107 507 1007 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 18790
  1. #61
    IC as Triple H: I am the game and a word to all the wrestlers in the back... You Don't Want To Play Me!!! I will pedigree anybody's ass to get the gold around my waist. I don't care if its you Dead Man, Warrior, HBK, Cena... let the list go on. I will do what I do best to get that gold. Bow down to me!

    Super Dave

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Triple H: Current WWE Intercontinental Champion
    Undertaker: 30th Entrant at the Royal Rumble

    Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW and EWA Superstar
    Adrian "El Chulo" Guerrero: EWA Superstar

  2. #62
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    The first show is expected for Monday, so get your asses ready!!

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead200 View Post
    The first show is expected for Monday, so get your asses ready!!
    Looking forward to it...

    Super Dave

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Triple H: Current WWE Intercontinental Champion
    Undertaker: 30th Entrant at the Royal Rumble

    Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW and EWA Superstar
    Adrian "El Chulo" Guerrero: EWA Superstar

  4. #64
    Fresh Member cactus_sack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Posts
    78
    I think that I sent my promo in, if not please let me know

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead200 View Post
    The first show is expected for Monday, so get your asses ready!!
    Just sent it off to Ben...um Destruction

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Just sent it off to Ben...um Destruction
    Yes, thank you Michael...um eyehatecena

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Yes, thank you Michael...um eyehatecena
    lol- I realised they may have not known your real name and I was too lazy to hit the backspace button so I typed out your user name- which was actually more work, lol

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    lol- I realised they may have not known your real name and I was too lazy to hit the backspace button so I typed out your user name- which was actually more work, lol
    Same with you

    Curse these long usernames

    And unless anyone follows EWA, or on EWfrieNds group on Facebook (Which you and everyone else should certainly join) No-one knows my name

    Until now

  9. #69
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Same with you

    Curse these long usernames

    And unless anyone follows EWA, or on EWfrieNds group on Facebook (Which you and everyone else should certainly join) No-one knows my name

    Until now
    You made me open a facebook account darn you!!!

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by cactus_sack View Post
    I think that I sent my promo in, if not please let me know
    Yeah dude i got yours..

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.