Page 697 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 197 597 647 687695696697698699 707 747 797 1197 1697 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,970 of 18790
    How's everyone doing today?

Also how we lookin' for Nitro? The majority of promos in and on time?

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

I'm waiting on Nitro myself... I didn't have assignments though, but still want to follow up on the show.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Nitro! Nitro! Nitro!

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Haven't done my Nitro promo yet but will have it in ASAP Des.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

It sure has been quiet today...
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Promo is in HQ Des

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Promo is in HQ Des
    *pats Eddie on the back* Good job Eddie!
    ​​​

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Haven't done my Nitro promo yet but will have it in ASAP Des.
    No sticker for you then *as I go to HQ whilst writing this, I see it there, but the point still stands dammit!*

I'm missing just the one promo, by TTC. It's due to open the show, but I'll rework the script so you can have some Nitro before I have to stop and wait *providing TTC doesn't get me his promo whilst I'm writing the show*. The reason some isn't up already is that I had parents evening in school today. Anyway:

Shane McMahon: I have some exclusive news regarding Nitro. In a late change, Tyler Reks will open the show, addressing his championship win from last week. However, in the main event, there will be an 18 man over the top rope battle royal, where the winner will qualify for the King of the Ring tournament!

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    No sticker for you then *as I go to HQ whilst writing this, I see it there, but the point still stands dammit!*

I'm missing just the one promo, by TTC. It's due to open the show, but I'll rework the script so you can have some Nitro before I have to stop and wait *providing TTC doesn't get me his promo whilst I'm writing the show*. The reason some isn't up already is that I had parents evening in school today. Anyway:

Shane McMahon: I have some exclusive news regarding Nitro. In a late change, Tyler Reks will open the show, addressing his championship win from last week. However, in the main event, there will be an 18 man over the top rope battle royal, where the winner will qualify for the King of the Ring tournament!
    Ahh parents evening, the one night of the year where my parents could look upon me proudly.. before the teachers opened their mouths.

Looking forward to the show bud, even with TTC STILL holding up the show despite promising to do his promo 5 hours ago :P

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post

Can I have the sticker? I handed in my promo on time... oh wait, I didn't have an assignment.
    ​​​