Page 682 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672680681682683684 692 732 782 1182 1682 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,820 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    You'll never catch Rey!
    Mr. Anderson: You may run, but you can't hide, and when I find you, you will feel the wrath of the Head Asshole in Charge of the WWE

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Mr. Anderson: You may run, but you can't hide, and when I find you, you will feel the wrath of the Head Asshole in Charge of the WWE
    Rey: You must be a true pendejo to actually believe that you'll get me. You little asshole idiot, you felt wrath of my 619 and you'll feel once again if you try to come near me.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Rey: You must be a true pendejo to actually believe that you'll get me. You little asshole idiot, you felt wrath of my 619 and you'll feel once again if you try to come near me.
    Mr. Anderson: You want to know what I also felt when you attacked me, was flattery. I know where you got the idea to wear a hood and come and attack me, and that was because I was the first one to do it when I first came back to the WWE. And you know what they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. You envy me, you want to be an asshole, I can see it in your eyes Rey, but guess what, me and all the Anderson Assholes decide who is worthy of being an asshole, and you are not. You are nothing more than the little shit that comes out.

Mr. Anderson: You want to know what I also felt when you attacked me, was flattery. I know where you got the idea to wear a hood and come and attack me, and that was because I was the first one to do it when I first came back to the WWE. And you know what they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. You envy me, you want to be an asshole, I can see it in your eyes Rey, but guess what, me and all the Anderson Assholes decide who is worthy of being an asshole, and you are not. You are nothing more than the little shit that comes out.
    Rey: I envy you? I did what I did for my own reasons. And I also enhanced your little stint with the hood attack. I actually made it worth watching. Unlike you who is just a big pile of trash. Who quite frankly should just leave this business.

Rey: I envy you? I did what I did for my own reasons. And I also enhanced your little stint with the hood attack. I actually made it worth watching. Unlike you who is just a big pile of trash. Who quite frankly should just leave this business.
    Mr. Anderson: I should leave the business, have you seen what I've done since I've returned? I beat the McMahon's and Triple H, become Intercontinental Champion, and as of this moment is the longest reigning champion in the history of the WWE since its rebranding. What exactly have you done? You copied me, that's your claim to fame? Thats almost as pathetic as you thinking anyone still wants to watch you. You are washed up, old, and stale, and quite frankly those are the three qualities that all belong to garbage where you and the rest pf your career should go.

Mr. Anderson: I should leave the business, have you seen what I've done since I've returned? I beat the McMahon's and Triple H, become Intercontinental Champion, and as of this moment is the longest reigning champion in the history of the WWE since its rebranding. What exactly have you done? You copied me, that's your claim to fame? Thats almost as pathetic as you thinking anyone still wants to watch you. You are washed up, old, and stale, and quite frankly those are the three qualities that all belong to garbage where you and the rest pf your career should go.
    Rey: Really? You think I'm washed up like the others. I'm just beginning my path of destruction around here. It was just a leap of faith for you to be my victim in my new way of life. This is a NEW Rey Mysterio not the same kid loving, PG friendly superhero. And you will see my new ways soon enough and know why I attacked you.

Rey: Really? You think I'm washed up like the others. I'm just beginning my path of destruction around here. It was just a leap of faith for you to be my victim in my new way of life. This is a NEW Rey Mysterio not the same kid loving, PG friendly superhero. And you will see my new ways soon enough and know why I attacked you.
    Mr. Anderson: The New Rey Mysterio? Does he have bionic parts for all his injuries? Because thats about what you need to even continue, plus that might be the only visible change. How can you be new if you are still dressed as the old? You still wear the mask, the pants, and still have all the same moves, to me there is nothing different about you, except the fact that you imitate people now, almost like a new version of Charlie Haas. Thats it you aren't the New Rey Mysterio but the New Charlie Haas.

Mr. Anderson: The New Rey Mysterio? Does he have bionic parts for all his injuries? Because thats about what you need to even continue, plus that might be the only visible change. How can you be new if you are still dressed as the old? You still wear the mask, the pants, and still have all the same moves, to me there is nothing different about you, except the fact that you imitate people now, almost like a new version of Charlie Haas. Thats it you aren't the New Rey Mysterio but the New Charlie Haas.
    Rey: So, you didn't your a comedian? I have a different attitude, a newer view of life. That's what makes me a New Rey Mysterio. So, go be a comedian somewhere else and don't waste my time. Unless, you actually are going to say something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    THE KOTR POSTER

Feedback - Like, Hate, Do it over?
    All honesty, I dislike how you've just taken the 2002 poster and redone it.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Rey: So, you didn't your a comedian? I have a different attitude, a newer view of life. That's what makes me a New Rey Mysterio. So, go be a comedian somewhere else and don't waste my time. Unless, you actually are going to say something interesting.
    Mr. Anderson: How's this for interesting? Next Thursday at Nitro in front of the world, I'm going to kick your ass and make you pay for costing me my title. And in the process end your career. How's that for interesting? I'll see you then Rey.

*Anderson walks off.*

OOC: Gotta go