Page 681 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 181 581 631 671679680681682683 691 731 781 1181 1681 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,810 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Well, excuse my shitty lateness, but the show is done!

Seven fucking matches! I normally only fucking do 5

But congrats to S.E. Zero, for Tyler Reks becoming the NEW! Intercontinental Champion!

The front page is being updated IMMEDIATELY!
    Worth the wait bud! Epic show in my opinion, really enjoyed the promos done for Team Lesnar, great jobs! Reks is a deserving IC champion and hopefully it'll keep the mid card fresh! Hopefully Anderson is going to be elevated up towards Main Event status in the near future!

Other than those parts I also enjoyed the mixed tag match up top, really well written!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Stellar show, the Kidd.Edge promo/Mixed tag match. Plenty of matches and promos were a plenty and.....

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! New Champion. Thank you for trusting me with this, I wont let you down.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Stellar show, the Kidd.Edge promo/Mixed tag match. Plenty of matches and promos were a plenty and.....

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! New Champion. Thank you for trusting me with this, I wont let you down.
    Even though I knew this was happening, I still marked. Tyler fuckin' Reks bitches! Congrats bro.

Also, big shoutout to G, Anderson was a great champ. You were a little unlucky with guys leaving halfway through feuds but the quality always shined through.

As for the show, great show Des. The mixed tag was well written, and my favourite promo was that of Reks/Steen. Although Ambrose comes in a close second. I can't wait for his debut Torphs!

Blog Entries
    That was a sick show!

Congrats to Tyler Reks A.K.A S.E Zero, I'm excited to see what you do in the future!

That was a mad promo from Dean Ambrose!

Mixed tag team match was written great!

Good show Des!

Thanks for the kind words guys, always nice to know you're doing something right

Interested to see the conclusion of the Edge/Kidd feud, been awesome thus far!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Just got finished ready the show as a whole. Awesome show and awesome promos all the way around. I like that someone who was not pushed at all in the real WWE us being given a chance to shine here(reks)- i think everyone is doing great with their takes on their characters. And those Amrose vignettes- i can wait for him to actually debut

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

and two things i am really looking forward to- more reks/steen fued and on raw to see if ?????? responds to ??????. Or if ??????? responds to what ??????? says this week.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Well congrats are in order to S.E. Zero, for ending my reign, you deserve it.

As for Mr. Anderson, you haven't seen the last of him, and Mysterio I'm gunning for you

Also as a result updated the sig and pic, including a brand new superstar! But you don't know who yet

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Well congrats are in order to S.E. Zero, for ending my reign, you deserve it.

As for Mr. Anderson, you haven't seen the last of him, and Mysterio I'm gunning for you

Also as a result updated the sig and pic, including a brand new superstar! But you don't know who yet
    You'll never catch Rey!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock