Page 671 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 661669670671672673 681 721 771 1171 1671 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,710 of 18790
  1. #6701
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,748
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Fantastic news, a brand new pc was delivered to me today. Horrible news, it had someone elses name on it and was worth a fraction of the beast I bought. It has thus been sent back and my actual pc has been demanded.. bastards..
    Trolled!
    Lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  2. #6702
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    They reckon one of the technicians put the wrong invoice on this guys box, quite funny when you take into account these guys are supposed to know the difference between an Antec 300 case and some tiny AMX thing. Fingers crossed for tomorrow then, if not, I shall rain down a fury of hellish proportions upon them.
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  3. #6703
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    They reckon one of the technicians put the wrong invoice on this guys box, quite funny when you take into account these guys are supposed to know the difference between an Antec 300 case and some tiny AMX thing. Fingers crossed for tomorrow then, if not, I shall rain down a fury of hellish proportions upon them.
    Give them hell bro and tell them to give you a freakin discount for their mistake.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  4. #6704
    I'm baack! Who missed me?

    Na anyways hopefully everyone affected is safe and sound, luckily we didn't get it too bad here, lost power for a little, but nothing compared to what NY and NJ got, so hopefully anyone from there is doing well.
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


  5. #6705
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    I'm baack! Who missed me?

    Na anyways hopefully everyone affected is safe and sound, luckily we didn't get it too bad here, lost power for a little, but nothing compared to what NY and NJ got, so hopefully anyone from there is doing well.
    Good to see you back G.... Glad your safe man.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  6. #6706
    Happy Halloween everyone!!!

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  7. #6707
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Happy Halloween everyone!!!
    Hey Girl...... BOO!
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  8. #6708
    totally forgot it was halloween today. Luckly i have some candy if kids come around.

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  9. #6709
    So far, the promos I need are from:

    S.E. Zero
    Krysys
    K2Jelly x3
    Glamour Girl x2
    Shaz11

    Overall, they're all joint promos, so if I get 2 of the 4, the show will be up today

  10. #6710
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    Oh sweet Jesus i'm finally back on a real PC!
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.