Page 669 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 169 569 619 659667668669670671 679 719 769 1169 1669 ... LastLast
Results 6,681 to 6,690 of 18790
    oh and great show all around. Love the Kelly Kelly/Trish angle. Always was a fan of Trish and Glamour is doing great with her, but Kelly? Will just say she is hot and the Kelly here is soooo much better as a character-great job whoever does her. That came out wrong. Ryback and Goldberg- finally. Of course all the rest of the show- promos and matches/storylines were also great. And i really can not wait to see how the ?????? and ?????? storyline plays out as well as the cody/uk storyline, and the hhh/ted storyline. Ok just every storyline

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    oh and great show all around. Love the Kelly Kelly/Trish angle. Always was a fan of Trish and Glamour is doing great with her, but Kelly? Will just say she is hot and the Kelly here is soooo much better as a character-great job whoever does her. That came out wrong. Ryback and Goldberg- finally. Of course all the rest of the show- promos and matches/storylines were also great. And i really can not wait to see how the ?????? and ?????? storyline plays out as well as the cody/uk storyline, and the hhh/ted storyline. Ok just every storyline
    Thanks I enjoy doing Kelly

Aries: So King of the Ring is coming up...well I'm putting everyone on watch. I will be the man who wins King of the Ring. Just watch, and you all will see

??? vs ??? is going to be interesting. Steve Blackman vs Al Snow, cannot wait!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Glad the show went down well guys, I actually thought it was a good one for the story's and feuds also

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Another nice Raw.
    Sorry again for the late promo, not my best work either. I'll have to make sure I start earlier next time!

Jericho: I DEMAND to speak to Eve. Where the hell is Eve! I NEED to speak to Eve right now!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Another nice Raw.
    Sorry again for the late promo, not my best work either. I'll have to make sure I start earlier next time!

Jericho: I DEMAND to speak to Eve. Where the hell is Eve! I NEED to speak to Eve right now!
    No problem man, glad you enjoyed it.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Another nice Raw.

Eve announced earlier today that she had a required media appearance today and couldn't be on hand for the show.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eve announced earlier today that she had a required media appearance today and couldn't be on hand for the show.
    Jericho: I have something VERY important to discuss regarding Teddy Long, and as I am the WWE Champion, I DEMAND to speak to Eve right NOW, or I'm taking this higher up.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

al snow and steve blackmen will tear the house down. But for now they both like hanging out in the shadows. Al Snow with Head and Steve Blackman with his beard

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

al snow and steve blackmen will tear the house down. But for now they both like hanging out in the shadows. Al Snow with Head and Steve Blackman with his beard
    Where is his bag of weapons gone? Loved those segments where he would come down and beat a couple of people up.

Also Tommy, I think that's an idea we should utilize next week

IWA:

HWA:

General: