Page 652 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642650651652653654 662 702 752 1152 1652 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,520 of 18790
  1. #6511
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,784
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    I haven't gotten any back yet.
    You don't need one from me, right boss?


    Creative Member of RTE
     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  2. #6512
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    You don't need one from me, right boss?
    Correct man, storyline reason's for why you don't have one dude, been awesome since joining though my friend and it's not easy leaving someone who always delivers off the script.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  3. #6513
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,784
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Correct man, storyline reason's for why you don't have one dude, been awesome since joining though my friend and it's not easy leaving someone who always delivers off the script.
    No worries, I was just worried I got one and deleted it xD I'm paranoid about that stuff


    Creative Member of RTE
     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  4. #6514
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    No worries, I was just worried I got one and deleted it xD I'm paranoid about that stuff
    Haha! no worries man.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  5. #6515
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    None were spunky mate, I'm lucky no one got that excited over them (Not sure if anyone will see the joke) Haha.
    Haha your funny...i saw what you did there
     

  6. #6516
    I just want to post this here while I have the chance. For those of us in the US, east coast is going to be hit by Hurricane Sandy, combining with a cold front and snow, tomorrow and could last a week. So with that being said, the chance for a power outage is high.


    I will get all of my stuff into HQ tonight, but for those guys I sent promo assignments to, if you could send those to THBK too just in case, and if I am not seen or heard from, you know the deal.

    Again no guarantee I will lose power, but the chance is there and its pretty high.
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


  7. #6517
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,784
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    I just want to post this here while I have the chance. For those of us in the US, east coast is going to be hit by Hurricane Sandy, combining with a cold front and snow, tomorrow and could last a week. So with that being said, the chance for a power outage is high.


    I will get all of my stuff into HQ tonight, but for those guys I sent promo assignments to, if you could send those to THBK too just in case, and if I am not seen or heard from, you know the deal.

    Again no guarantee I will lose power, but the chance is there and its pretty high.
    My area is getting hit in the late morning/early afternoon. Stay safe bro, and anyone else being effected by Sandy, you stay safe as well!


    Creative Member of RTE
     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  8. #6518
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    My area is getting hit in the late morning/early afternoon. Stay safe bro, and anyone else being effected by Sandy, you stay safe as well!
    Yea stay safe bro this one is going to be a big one, everyone else stay safe as well.
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


  9. #6519
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Yea stay safe bro this one is going to be a big one, everyone else stay safe as well.
    .....england, think ill be safe
    ************************************************** *****************************
    WWE FED - ?????????
    ************************************************** *****************************

  10. #6520
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,671
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroudo93 View Post
    .....england, think ill be safe
    You won't be safe if I creep into your house and Heskey you!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.