Page 642 of 1820 FirstFirst ... 14254259263264064164264364465269274211421642 ... LastLast
Results 6,411 to 6,420 of 18196
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eve: Golberg I assure you that nobody wants to see this match happen more than I do, but we have to do this the right way so I'll get the paperwork started and contact you when it's ready.
    Goldberg: No Eve, nobody wants this match more than I do. I have been seeing this clown on RAW and everybody knows that he's just a clone of me. I want this more than you, more than the fans. Do what you need to do and get the contracts going. I've never been a pushy person Eve, but this score with Ryback needs to be settled.

(Kaitlyn walks in)

Kaitlyn: Goldberg... I know we just met, but trust me on this. Eve will take care of you. She wants nothing but the best for this company and its employees. Please trust me on this.

(Goldberg just walks away)
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Goldberg: No Eve, nobody wants this match more than I do. I have been seeing this clown on RAW and everybody knows that he's just a clone of me. I want this more than you, more than the fans. Do what you need to do and get the contracts going. I've never been a pushy person Eve, but this score with Ryback needs to be settled.

(Kaitlyn walks in)

Kaitlyn: Goldberg... I know we just met, but trust me on this. Eve will take care of you. She wants nothing but the best for this company and its employees. Please trust me on this.

(Goldberg just walks away)
    Eve: Thank you for the support Kaitlyn! Did you like the shoes I got you?

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Claudio: *walks up to Eve* Guten Morgan! So, Ms Eve, any chance you can put in a good word to Vince or Shane to get Chris Hero and I a tag team match to show the world we are the elite tag team? And that the WWE Tag Titles will soon be ours?

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Claudio: *walks up to Eve* Guten Morgan! So, Ms Eve, any chance you can put in a good word to Vince or Shane to get Chris Hero and I a tag team match to show the world we are the elite tag team? And that the WWE Tag Titles will soon be ours?
    Eve: I'll tell you what Claudio you keep working as hard as you have been lately and I won't even have to put in a good word for you. You'll impress them all on your own and you'll have those titles before you know it.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

So, I had a conversation via phone with Chris Jericho. Today is the 2nd greatest day of my life.
    How is everyone today?

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eve: Thank you for the support Kaitlyn! Did you like the shoes I got you?
    Kaitlyn: I loved them them, thanks again for the gift Eve.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    So, I had a conversation via phone with Chris Jericho. Today is the 2nd greatest day of my life.
    How is everyone today?
    For real? No shitting around Matt!!
    ​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    For real? No shitting around Matt!!
    No shit. My band is opening for his band when they play at the Rock Shop next Saturday, and he wanted to know what I had planned and for me to pick a song of Fozzy's to play with them- "If I am good enough," he says. He also said not to give out his number or he'll lock me in the Walls of Jericho.

2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    No shit. My band is opening for his band when they play at the Rock Shop next Saturday, and he wanted to know what I had planned and for me to pick a song of Fozzy's to play with them- "If I am good enough," he says. He also said not to give out his number or he'll lock me in the Walls of Jericho.
    You better post it in youtube.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    You better post it in youtube.
    Having my buddy record the whole show, with Chris's permission, of course.