Page 641 of 1817 FirstFirst ... 14154159163163964064164264365169174111411641 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,410 of 18162
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Jack Swagger: About what? Me and Dolph know what each other think, and we are on the same page, we know we are the two greatest superstars to ever lay foot in this business, and as a team we are unstoppable, there is nothing we have to say to you. This title around my waist does all the talking. Speaking of which where is yours?
    Rey: On the way. How about we stop talking about Dolph and focus on where your career was before.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: On the way. How about we stop talking about Dolph and focus on where your career was before.
    Jack Swagger: I wasn't talking about Dolph, you asked me, man these injury's have affected your brain as well. And focus on my career, lets see I am a two time two time All American American, a former ECW Champion, former World Heavyweight Champion, former US Champion, and a former Mr. Money in the Bank. Now I am the current WWE Tag Team Champion, and I still have years ahead of me. So I've stopped talking about Dolph, I talked about myself is that what you wanted to hear? Maybe I misunderstood you, maybe you are such a huge fan you just wanted me to call myself the best.

Batista has learned to embrace the hate

EFed
    IWA
    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous)

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Jack Swagger: I wasn't talking about Dolph, you asked me, man these injury's have affected your brain as well. And focus on my career, lets see I am a two time two time All American American, a former ECW Champion, former World Heavyweight Champion, former US Champion, and a former Mr. Money in the Bank. Now I am the current WWE Tag Team Champion, and I still have years ahead of me. So I've stopped talking about Dolph, I talked about myself is that what you wanted to hear? Maybe I misunderstood you, maybe you are such a huge fan you just wanted me to call myself the best.
    Rey: Not at all. I just wanted to hear up to that World Champion. People have say that you had one of the most irrelevant title reigns. I can see it has affected you some. You don't have that same Swag anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Not at all. I just wanted to hear up to that World Champion. People have say that you had one of the most irrelevant title reigns. I can see it has affected you some. You don't have that same Swag anymore.
    Jack Swagger: How has it affected me? I am a champion now, and held the World Heavyweight Championship nearly three months. My name is Jack Swagger. Rey I think you got some personal issues to sort out, so I'm going to let you take care of that.

*Swagger pats Rey on the head and walks off.*

OOC: Sorry I gotta go, nice IC'ing with you.

Batista has learned to embrace the hate

EFed
    IWA
    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous)

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Jack Swagger: How has it affected me? I am a champion now, and held the World Heavyweight Championship nearly three months. My name is Jack Swagger. Rey I think you got some personal issues to sort out, so I'm going to let you take care of that.

*Swagger pats Rey on the head and walks off.*

OOC: Sorry I gotta go, nice IC'ing with you.
    Rey: What a messed up little boy.

OOC: Glad to IC against you.

Blog Entries
    Hey guys, the first IWA ppv is up, if you could check it out and give some feedback that would be awesome. Also, the first In Character Inside the Tights edition is up with a great guest. be sure to read it!

Kaitlyn: Good Morning people!!!

Triple H: Good Morning... I still haven't forgotten about you Ted Dibiase, neither has my sledgehammer!

Stephanie: Good morning my employees...

Goldberg: ................

Undertaker: Rest In Peace!
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Kaitlyn: Good Morning people!!!

Triple H: Good Morning... I still haven't forgotten about you Ted Dibiase, neither has my sledgehammer!

Stephanie: Good morning my employees...

Goldberg: ................

Undertaker: Rest In Peace!
    Eve: Good morning everyone! Teddy should be around here somewhere and if you can't find him and have something urgent to discuss you can always come to me.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eve: Good morning everyone! Teddy should be around here somewhere and if you can't find him and have something urgent to discuss you can always come to me.
    Goldberg: Eve, I really don't care who has the power here in the WWE, the only thing I care about at the moment is getting Ryback in a 1 on 1 match as soon as possible. It's time we see who the better man is. So whether it's you or Teddy Long that has to make that decision, I need someone to make it quick and get the contract signing going.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Goldberg: Eve, I really don't care who has the power here in the WWE, the only thing I care about at the moment is getting Ryback in a 1 on 1 match as soon as possible. It's time we see who the better man is. So whether it's you or Teddy Long that has to make that decision, I need someone to make it quick and get the contract signing going.
    Eve: Golberg I assure you that nobody wants to see this match happen more than I do, but we have to do this the right way so I'll get the paperwork started and contact you when it's ready.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion